Compensating 'Date' #2

1000 Year with you

 

 

** Kibeom POV **

 

 

I searched the map for the geography location of the midpoint between our houses, but it gave me two different results! One is surrounded with buildings and the other is at Kwangju Park. Using my common sense, Haemin would not ask to meet me at a place surrounded with buildings. So, it’ll definitely be at the park.

 

I went out earlier and slowed down my pace strolling on the pavements, looking at my surroundings and admiring them. It took me twenty minutes’ walk to reach the park and I’m still early by eight minutes. I sat down on a bench near the park entrance so Haemin can spot me when she has reached and also holding my iPhone in my hands in case she calls me.

 

 

** Your POV **

 

 

“I –I have finally reached!” I grasped for breathe from all the running.

 

I looked around for Kibeom but it seems that he has not reached and I decided to wait for a few more minutes because he might be reaching soon. However, after waiting for more than ten minutes and I begin to worry a little, afraid that Kibeom had an incident on his way here. I quickly texted Kibeom asking where he is, and the thoughts of him in an accident made guilt pile up in me as I panic.

 

At the same time, I received a message from Kibeom, he said he went to the wrong destination and he is coming over right now. I heaved a sigh of relief when I saw his message; I should have made clear the place to meet-up.

 

 

** Kibeom POV **

 

 

I waited for ages for Haemin to appear. When I thought I saw a familiar figure walking towards the park, I would shout Haemin’s name and people at the park thought I was some mad guy or perhaps some weird guy who is trying to seek for attention. I was embarrassed but I had to do it, Haemin was nowhere to be found and she’s already ten minutes late.

 

I was about to text her and I received a text from her instead.

 

From: Haemin

Kibeom where are you? I’m worried sick T.T Where did you went? Are you safe? Reply me soon Kibeommm T.T

 

I stood up from my place replying her text and ran to the other location surrounded with buildings. Idiot Haemin.

 

To: Haemin

I’m coming right now. Wait for me there and don’t go anywhere else.

 

 

***

 

 

“Haemin! You should hav-

 

I was about to reprimand her and she turned around, looking at me with sobbing eyes and broke down into tears.

 

“W –why are you crying? Uljima Haemin-ah I –I… aish…”

 

I closed the distance between us and awkwardly hug her, giving her a pat on the back of her head. She stopped her crying after a while and looked up into my eyes.

 

“Kibeom…” she said biting her lower lip.

“N –ne?” I blushed a little realizing how close our faces were and I was still embracing her.

“Gomawoyo…” she thanked with a blush.

 

After breaking from the hug, she led me to a bus stop a few streets down the lane, with my hand in hers. The bus came and we alighted at Bomun Pavilion, Gyeongju. As it is in winter now, trees and bushes were leafless and the place was covered with snow. We found an empty pavilion and settled in it.

 

Haemin placed a pack of lunch boxes that she was holding onto on the round marble table as we sit on the marble stool. She extricated a Mario cupcake out of the lunch box and gave it to me.

 

“Here! It’s for you,” she said and cross her arms resting them on the table smiling at me.

“You made it?” I said surprised and touched, it was the first time I’m receiving cupcakes from her.

“It’s my first,” she said really shyly.

“Really?” I said, even more surprised, and happy.

 

She nodded her head blushing a little, and watched me took my first bite of the Mario cupcake.

 

“Is it delicious?” she asked cupping her cheeks with her elbows rested on the table.

 

I nodded my head, and gave her a bite too. She nom on it deliciously and frostings stained the side of . I soft laughed and wiped the side of with a tissue. She smiled and wiped my mouth for me too.

 

“This is for you so take everything home and eat it well arachi?” she ordered with her hands on the side of her hips.

“Arasseoyo bunny princess,” I said fondling her cheeks.  

“Yahhhhhhh!” she pouted, looking really adorable.

 

I merong-ed her and took out the dairy from my Simpsons bag pack. I gave her the dairy and asked her to write it first and I’ll write it after her. She obligated and thought for a while before penning it down.

 

 

BeoMin’s Dairy

Dated: 26 March 2012

 

Kibeom I’m glad you love the cupcakes I made! Eat it well arachi? I forgotten to tell you that was my compensation for you! I’m really sorry for making you worry Beommi /pouts/ forgive me T^T

It’s my first time baking something and you’re the first to taste it so pretty pleaseeee? /puppy eyes/

 

Forgive me!

Haeminni

 

Aigoo~ Did I say anything about not forgiving you? I’m not that petty am I? Make more cupcakes for me in future arachi?! I love them!

 

Forgave you!

Kibeom

 

 

We finished writing our dairy entries and got ready to head home as it’s already early evening. We sat the bus home and Haemin fell asleep on my shoulder from exhaustion. Her lips and facial features were tempting me to lean in and soft kiss her. I’m yearning for you Haemin; I want the day when I am able to hug you in my arms to come.

 

 

***          End of Chapter 31          ***


 

It's another update again yay~!

Urh, sorry I'm kind of dead right now so yeah. The Bomun Pavilion do exist in South Korea and it's really beautiful so if you haven't been there(actually I have never been there too), you might want to search up some photos on it or maybe even visit it with your family if you are going to South Korea and you LOVE breathtaking sceneries a lot. 

And so, 

 

Comment Subscribe

if you love my story.

Thanks very much!

^ ~ ^