Chapter 12

1000 Year with you

 

** Haemin’s Abeoji POV **

 

“If it ever leaks out… I will eliminate every single thing that is in my way…”

 

*** *** ***

 

Seoul High Private Academy

 

** Kibeom’s POV **

 

“Haemin!” I called out for her; she was walking restlessly into the school. She didn’t response to me and I ran after her and tapped her shoulders. “Didn’t you hear me calling you?” I asked raising my brows.

“Oh it’s you Kibeom. You scared me,” Haemin took a step back, “I didn’t heard you sorry…”

“It’s alright, are you alright? Your reply yesterday night was- something’s wrong?” I questioned with a slight worried tone in my voice, noticing she wasn’t paying attention to my words.

Haemin just gave me a weak smile and shook her head. We continued walking like this to class in silent. People started gossiping when they see us being so quiet. All the comments went like “Kibeom must have realized how yucky she is! Or maybe Haemin used Kibeom and now she has thrown him away! That !” I had gotten frustrated with all the gossiping and mean comments. I gave glares to people who tried to say anything mean about Haemin.

 

In class, Haemin sits quietly and copy down notes with a few doodles here and there. Then I realized there was an obvious blue-black at the side of Haemin’s cheekbone. “Haemin,” I whispered to her and she looked at me. “Your face…”

She quickly covered up her face with her hand, smiling bitterly at me and turns back to her work.

 

*** *** ***

 

The bell rings and school ended. I waited for Haemin to pack her stuff before we go to the rooftop. She zipped her bag and stood up; smiling to tell me she’s ready to go. We went up to the rooftop and neither of us talked. We sat down on the bench and I decided to ask her about her blue-black since it’s a good time now.

 

“Haemin your face…” I questioned her in doubt.

“It’s nothing really” She smiled nodding her head.

“I don’t believe you, tell me Haemin. Your Abeoji did this didn’t he?” I asked seriously looking directly in her eyes. She faked a smile and shook her head. “Hae-”

 

“Aniyo Kibeom it was already there when I woke up, I suppose I injured myself when I was asleep” she lied.

“Arasseo” I answered coldly. There has to be something. It can’t be this simple.

 

 

** Your POV **

 

I stared down at my hands and dazed off.

 

I was awaken by Eomma’s voice last night, she’s back home early from work today. I hardly see her as she was always busy. I was about to turn the door knot, but I overheard my parents conversation.

Are they hiding something from me?

 

 

*** End of Chapter 12 **

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry for the short chapter. My chapters is probably going to be this short from now onwards as reading long chapters can get really tiring. 

so.. enjoy this update (:

Anyway, I attended SHINee's concert ytd and I managed to get Key's money but I'm having withdrawals now T.T 

oh well. will update the next chapter asap since i don't have work for the next few days.