Fishing

1000 Year with you

3rd Person’s POV

 

Knock, knock.

 

“Hey,” Sujin said softly, “can I come in?”

 

She sat right beside him on the floor. He was gripping onto his arms so much that his nails are digging into his skin and she couldn’t see his face.

 

“Don’t do this to yourself,” she said and pulled away his hands and putting them together as she holds them. “Your brother will blame himself if he sees you like this.”

 

“How about you?” Jonghyun asked, with his head still down. “How will you feel?”

 

Sujin was taken aback by the sudden question, but she didn’t gave an answer. She took him closer to his side and let him rest on her shoulders. However, after a little while, he moved away and spoke.

 

That’s enough. Thanks…

 

The room was silent and Sujin left the room after a while. Just when she came out of the room, Minho was ‘dashing’ towards her direction.

 

He pants, “Ki –Kibeom disappeared!”

 

Upon hearing this sentence, Jonghyun came out of his room to confirm what Minho has said and rushed out of the house immediately to look for him.

 

*** *** ***

 

An hour ago at Lee’s Residence…

 

“Since that kid misses my daughter, let’s send a message to him,” Mr. Lee instructs the man.

 

“Understood,” the man said and leave.

 

*** *** ***

 

‘Haemin… Haemin…

 

It was the only thing that Kibeom’s heart have been screaming for. Where are you? He is so desperate that his mind is blank. He looked around the area where he lost Haemin for clues and even went into the waffle shop again to ask.

 

“I’m sure you have something more than this, can’t you – can’t you just think harder? Please?” Kibeom begged, “Are there not any more clue you can provide? Even… the tiniest…”

 

He fell down onto his knees, weak, pathetic, as he bawls his eyes out once again.

 

Dring, ding.

 

“Kibeom!” Jonghyun hyung helped me up, “you… silly…” Minho and Sujin was with him too. “Let’s go home.”

 

Just when we stepped out, an envelope was right in front of the door. As if a laid trap. Minho took the envelope and opened it. He scans the message on the piece of paper, ‘if you want to see her…’, was written in a part of the message.

 

“This…” Minho gasped, “Look!”

 

Kibeom snatched the piece of paper away and read it. It wrote there, ‘If you still want to see her, come to HwangDo Park tomorrow midnight. I will bring you to her.’

 

“This is too suspicious!” Jonghyun questioned, “You must not and will not go. You heard me?” he said.

 

Kibeom just stood there with thoughts running through his head. ‘This is my chance to save her. I can see her. I can save her. Haemin… Haemin…

 

“Kibeom!” Jonghyun shouted, “Listen!” he paused, “This is most likely a trap set up by her father. You cannot go you understand?”

 

“I will go,” Kibeom said with resolution to save Haemin.

 

“Don’t you understand? This is way too dangerous! You have no idea what you are dealing with, idiot!”

 

“He’s right,” Sujin and Minho agrees. “This will most likely be a trap and no doubt it will be very dangerous.”

 

“I know… but, I have to go. I can’t leave her alone. She’s in danger. I will go.

 

“Kibeom you –” Jonghyun said distraught.

 

“I have to!” Kibeom shouts and his voice was shaky.

 

They know there’s no stopping him. “I will go with you,” Jonghyun says, “I can’t let my little brother go into the tiger’s den alone knowing how dangerous it is.”

 

Minho and Sujin looked at each other, and had a common decision. “We’ll go too.”

 

“N –no, it’s too dangerous you can’t –” Kibeom said refusing their offers.

 

“We know,” Sujin said. “That’s why we are coming along. To act as each other’s shield and look out for one another in dangerous situations,” Minho adds.

 

Kibeom teared up again, “thanks… thanks everyone.”

 

Little did they knew, that someone has been watching each and every of their moves the whole time.

 

“The fish’s hooked.”