Dairy of Memories

1000 Year with you

 

 

4 March 2012, Lee’s Residence

 

** Key’s POV **

 

“Ne arasseo. Let’s go now” I chuckled and held her hand. “By the way you look stunning today.”

“Gomawo oppa” she blushed. “Which theme park are we going?”

“You’ll see” I smiled at her and we took the public transport.

She was absorbed by the scenery outside the bus’ window, “It must be fun for her” I thought laughing softly. I looked at her features closely, her eye was large and dreamy, her lips were light peach color, her skin was silky white, and her hair was quite straight with a little curl at the tip.

It took a while before I snapped out of it, “Yah Kim Kibeom what are you doing? People might think that you’re some freak. I must have been influence by Jonghyun hyung. This is bad, real bad” I scolded myself in my brain.

It didn’t take long for us to reach Lotte World. “We’re here” I tapped Haemin’s shoulder and she nodded. We got off the public bus and walked a short distance to the entrance.

 

Lotte World

 

“I’ll get the tickets, wait for me here” I said and ran to the ticket booth and purchased two entry tickets.

“Haemin let’s go!” I held her hands and gave the entry tickets to the ticket collector. “Welcome to Lotte World Haemin!”

“Uwa… It’s amazing…” Haemin said amazed.

“First thing you have to do when you’re in a theme park is to get some accessories! So it’s… over there!” I scanned the place for a nearby accessories shop and spotted one. We went into the shop and searched for a fitting one.

“This will look good on you” I took a white bunny ear headband and wore it for her. “Cute” I smiled and blush a little. “It’s my turn to choose one for myself now” I said and look for one.

I felt someone putting on a headband on my head and I turn around. “This looks nice on you” Haemin smiled. I looked at the mirror it was a fox eared headband. “Oh it does. Thank you Haemin” I turn around and our body was only inches apart. I walked backwards immediately and accidentally hit the mirror.

“Kibeom you’re funny” Haemin laughed a little.

“Y-yahh!” I pouted at her.

“Arasseo I won’t laugh anymore” Haemin covered .

I paid for our headband and took out our map again. I looked through the map to search for games that’s a must when you come to theme parks.

 

Lotte World, Adventure

 

“Lotte World Adventure corner! Hmm let’s ride ‘Boong Boong Car’! We’ll save Hansel and Gretel from the evil witch together!”  I smiled and drag her along.

We got into the car and drive into the Candy Land. On the way, the car will stop and there will be stalls selling candies. I bought cotton candy and shared with Haemin.

“Kibeom” she called and stuffed a piece of candy floss inside my mouth and chuckled.

I took a piece of candy floss and tapped her shoulders. When she turned around I stuffed it into as well. “Revenge success~” I sang happily.

“Kibeommi oppa bullied me” she pouts and gives me the cotton candy.

“Aigoo~ Haemin is so cute! And why are you calling me oppa? We’re of same age! When’s your birthday?” I pinched her cheeks and ask her taking the cotton candy from her hand.

“September” she answered and took another piece of cotton candy.

“Really? Which day?” I asked curiously.

“23. How about you?” she answered and takes a bite of her cotton candy.

“Omo! Haemin we have the same birthday!” I cheered happily tapping her shoulder. “We should celebrate it together!”

“You… will? I mean no one has remembered my birthday…” Haemin questioned sadly.

“Of course I will! We have the same birthday showing we have affinity! It’s a promise alright!” I held out my pinky.

“Pinky promise” Haemin interlocked her pinky with mine and smiled blushing a little.

Snap!” A flash of the camera was heard.

“Here, the both of you looked sweet here so I had a picture taken down” a staff said and hand us the Polaroid of us crossing our pinkies.

“Thank you…” I took the photo from the photo booth staff and he smiled at us.

“This is another memory of us then. Can I keep it Kibeom?” Haemin asked and I gave it to her.

You have come to the end of the Boong Boong Car ride in Candy Land. Thank you” An announcement said as we approached the end of the Candy Land.

We got off the car and reached the other side of the ‘Adventure’ corner.

“Haemin it’s your turn to choose! Anything you want to ride?” I asked her.

“Hmm… ‘French Revolution’ ”! Haemin pointed towards the rollercoaster that goes 360o.

I gave forced smile and Haemin dragged me along this time. The ride is in front of me now, I gulped hard as I see the carts zoomed passed me.

“Please pull down the safety bar and collect your photos at the end of the ride” the ride usher said to everyone.

I sat with Haemin and we pulled down the safety bar down to our waist and made sure that it is safe. Soon, the ride took off and I couldn’t bear to open my eyes. Haemin placed her hand above mine on the safety bar and I looked at her. She closed her eyes as well and screamed a little when we went down the peak.

“Urghh! This ride is spoiling every perfect moment!” I grumbled to myself.

When we got off the ride, Haemin and I walked like drunkards. “That was fun! We should ride it again!” Haemin laughed and exclaimed.

“Uhh… Oh yeah there’s a photo taken when we ride it! We should collect it now!” I changed the topic and dragged her to the photo booth.  

Haemin contained her laughter when she saw the photo. “Yah Haemin! Don’t laugh; I know you’re trying to contain it!” I said pretending to be hurt.

“Mm…” she bites her lips and nodded.

“… You’re too obvious Haemin… Laugh all you want” I faked a cry.

“Don’t be angry Kibeommi~ I’m sorry, I’ll do anything you want” she said in an aegyo voice.

I looked around and spotted the next place I want to go. “‘Renaissance Animal Theater’ seems nice!” I pointed and pull her along, “Hurry Haemin! Let’s go there!”

“Wait up oppa, I can’t catch up” she pouted and runs after me.

We went into the theatre and found the perfect seats to get a good view of the show.

“It’s starting” I whispered to Haemin and she nodded her head.

 

** Story of the show **

 

In an animal kingdom, there is a kingdom with a beautiful princess. One day, the king has decided has decided to host a ball and invite all the potential princes to rule his kingdom and be its future king.

 

The ball came. Princes from all the other kingdoms have been invited to this ball and chatters were heard amongst the crowd. The crowd quiet down when they see the princess walking down the spiral staircase with the king. The princes were awestricken by the princess’s beauty. Among the princes, there is a pig prince, and he fell in love with the princess at his first sight. This was what they called, ‘Love at first sight’.

 

The day after the ball, the pig prince went to ask for the princess’s hand in marriage and brought boxes of luxurious gifts for the king. The king said he would consider it but he had already chosen the rabbit prince. The rabbit prince’s kingdom was one of the most influential and rich kingdoms among the animal kingdom. The king sent a messenger to invite the rabbit prince and his father over tomorrow to discuss the wedding.

 

When the news travelled to the pig prince’s ears, he was devastated. He wasn’t given a fair chance, and so he went to the king’s palace again. In the midst of discussion about the rabbit prince and the princess’s marriage, the pig prince walked in and interrupted them. He objected to the marriage and pleaded for a chance to woo the princess. The princess sees the scene and asked the king to give the pig prince a chance. The king was firm on his ground, he asked guards to the pig prince out. The pig prince didn’t give up. That night, the pig prince called for the princess outside her room. He spoke sweetings to her and sworn that he’ll love only her in his whole life. The princess was touched by his words and decided to talk to the king.

 

However, he rejected. The wedding was already well-planned and it will be held 3 days later. It was hasty, the princess rejected food and water as her father had broken his promise to the pig prince. The king spoke to the princess and lied to her that if she eats, he will hold the wedding and give the pig prince a chance. Hearing this, the princess ate. On the day of the wedding, maids and servants helped the princess to dress up in her wedding dress. She was stunning. The princess felt cheated, she confronted the king, why did he cheat her she asked. She was his only daughter, was his fame and wealth more important than her? The princess thrown her tiara onto the ground and ran out of the palace to find the pig prince.

 

She spoke no words when she sees the pig prince. She hugged him and kept quiet. The pig prince comforted her and brings her around the pig kingdom that day. It was the happiest day she ever enjoys.

At night, the king came looking for her personally. He apologies for being such a terrible father. How can he forget that the princess was his source of happiness? When he was upset, the princess will try all means to make him angry. Even with her terrible cooking, she tries her best for the king. And thus, the king approved of her marriage with the pig prince and cancelled the wedding with the rabbit prince. From here, the princess and pig prince rule their kingdom hand in hand. Leaving a happy end of the story.

 

** End of Story of the Show **

 

We walked out of the theatre and I stretched my arms as I grown sore from sitting.

“I’m happy for the princess and the pig prince” Haemin smiled and said.

I nodded and held Haemin’s hand. “Next stop, Magic Island” I said and we ran to our destination.

 

Lotte World, Magic Island

 

“Kibeom Kibeom! Haunted House!” Haemin pulled the hem of my shirt and point at the Haunted House.

“Hae-haemin what about that?” I pointed at the ‘Fantasy Dream’ ride.

“But… It’s my turn to choose” she pouts and plays with her fingers.

“A-arasseo…” I gave in to her and we’re inside the Haunted House now.

 

We went into a doll house alike room and saw a doll hanging there. Haemin approached it and suddenly the doll dropped onto the floor. She let out a gasp and moves backwards. “Hae-haemin ah let’s go…” I asked her.

She nodded her head and we passed by a surgery room. We turn to look at each other as we felt a grip on our ankle. We gulped and look down. A bloody hand of a corpse of a patient was grabbing us. We shook it off and ran as fast as we could away from it.

Sob sob” I heard Haemin’s soft cries.

“Don’t cry Haemin I’m here” I hugged her and pat her head comforting her.

She nodded and wipes her tears away wrapping herself around my arms. I could feel myself blushing away and I was actually glad this place was dark. Haunted House might not be that bad after all. I spotted the exit and we went out of the Haunted House.

“We’re out Haemin!” I exclaimed and look at her. She was still hugging onto my arm.

She opened her eyes slowly as the rays of the sunlight shines on her. She let go of me immediately and we blushed.

“Thank you…” she thanked me and bites her lips.

“Now, it’s my turn! ‘Fantasy Dream’ will make up for Haunted House!” I said and we went to queue up for our turn.

 

The previous riders came out of the train and we went onto the train and waited for the train to start moving.

Tut tut” the train honked and we moved off.

There were animals and candies with faces at the side of the train and I took out my camera. I snapped a photo of Haemin and she turn around.

“Huh?” she showed me a confuse look.

“Let’s make memories” I said and pull her closer beside me. I took a photo of us and Haemin looked confused. It was cute. We looked at the picture and Haemin complained that she was ugly in it so we took another photo.

“Kibeom take a photo of that rabbit over there!” Haemin pointed to the chocolate rabbit beside a tall and huge candy cane.

“Arasseo” I chuckled and took it. “It’s the same kind as you that’s why you want to take a photo of it didn’t you?” I laughed and touched her bunny eared headband.

“It isn’t that! I just love bunnies” she pouted and straighten her bunny eared headband.

I ruffled her fringe and smiled at her.  

 

The ride for the whole journey in the Candy Land lasted for around 30 minutes. It was the largest Candy Land ever built in South Korea. We went out of the Candy Land and it was already evening.

“Are you hungry Haemin?” I asked her rubbing my tummy.

“Mm” She nodded her head and bites her lips.

“Let’s go. There’s a restaurant here” I smiled and held her hands.

 

“I’ll have cheese and ham macaroni” Haemin ordered her food.

“Baked rice for me” I ordered mine too.

Thank you. The food will be served shortly” The waitress answered and left.

“I’ll pay for this alright?” I took out my wallet and stood up.

“But… I’ve let you pay for expenses today… I feel bad” Haemin answered me and bites her lips.

“It’s alright for a man to pay for his gir- I mean for his friend especially when you’re a girl” I smiled awkwardly and went to pay.

Inhale Exhale Inhale Exhale Inhale Exhale. You’ll do just fine Kibeom” I calmed myself. I paid for the food at the counter and went back to the table to wait for the food with Haemin.

You’re food is here” The waitress placed our food on the table and left.

“Thank you for the food. I’ll eat well” the both of us said at the same time and start digging in.

“Is it delicious?” I smiled at her and asked.

She nodded her head as she chews the food. “Try some” she scoop a spoon and feed me. “Delicious?” she eye-smiled.

“Yeah it is” I whipped the side of my mouth with my thumb and blush a little.

Kibeom you’re blushing too easily” I scolded myself in my brain.

After we finished the food, we left the restaurant and I brought Haemin to a nearby stationery shop.

 

“Kibeom why are we here?” she raised her eyebrows.

“To make memories” I said as I look for a dairy. “Ah here it is! Perfect.”

“A dairy? You’re going to write a dairy?” Haemin asked curiously.

“The two of us is. We’ll use this dairy and write down every moment we have spent together starting from today” I looked at her and smile. “Wait for me outside.”

She nodded her head and went out of the shop and I went to pay for the dairy. After paying for the dairy, we sat on the bench outside the shop and I took out the Polaroid the staff at the photo booth took for us today and the one taken at the ride.

“I’m going to paste this photo here and we’ll write down our reflections about today” I said as I tape the pictures and write down my reflections.

 

Title: First memory, a day at the theme park, 4 March 2012

Kibeom’s Dairy

I had fun today with Haemin. Lots of laughter and we went a lot of places. Haunted house, Candy Land, and our cute headbands! It was my first time seeing Haemin laughing and smiling so heartily \(^^)/ It warms my heart. Haemin I’ll promise to make you smile more in future! ^^*~

-Your darling Kibeom

 

Haemin’s Dairy

Thank you Kibeom, for letting me have so much fun for the first time. I will remember this for my whole life. A day spent with my first friend. The photo that was taken during the ride was hilarious! (>~<) I wished I could ride it again (T-T) Remember our promise arasseo! We’ll celebrate our birthday together this year 23 September 2012.

-Your dearest Haemin

 

 

We laughed at each other’s dairy entry and hooked our pinkies again.

“It’s a promise” I said and we looked at each other. It was a memorable moment. I wanted to stay like this forever.

“It’s getting pretty late isn’t it? Let’s get you home” I stood up and offered my hand.

Haemin held it and we took the cab home since it was getting late. Haemin was really tired and she fell asleep on my shoulders during the cab ride. When we reached the gates of Lee’s Residence mansion, I asked the driver to wait for me as I need a ride home too.

“Haemin?” I tapped her and called her softly so I won’t startle her.

“I’ve reached home already?” She rubbed her eyes and asked.

“We’re here” I said and she got off the cab.

“Thank you Kibeom. I enjoyed today” Haemin bowed and smiled.

“Aigoo my Haemin is so polite! Don’t be alright! I enjoy it with you too. Text me before you sleep” I waved goodbye at her.

“I’ll go in now” Haemin waved and walked in.

I got off the cab and ran towards her and back-hug her.

“Ki-Kibeom?” She said startled by my actions.

I stay in that position for a while before breaking away from the hug. “It’s a good night hug babo” I forced a smile.

“Oh… Uhm good night” she smiled slightly and went in.

I got in the cab and told the driver my address.

 

I’m already unconsciously falling deeper for you Haemin” I thought to myself. “I love you.”

 

** End of Chapter 3 **

 

Author’s Note:

 

I got 2 new subscribers /cheers/ (^^ )/ Thank you for subscribing!! Silent readers is no no policy remember! Please give me commentsssss!! :D Ahh about this chapter… I got a little stuck in the head LOL. It isn’t working well today so this chapter is updated a little later. Never the less! I’ll update whenever I’m free asap! Kekeke~~