Jealousy & Jealousy

1000 Year with you

 

In this chapter, POV will change several times so please take note of the POV!

 


 

** Kibeom POV **

 

 

“They’re here, let’s quickly write a diary entry and go home” I snug my hand into my bag and feel for the diary and took it out.

She wrote it first and it’s my turn next. When we’re done we walked out of the school gates and said goodbyes and went into our chauffeur’s car.

“Your mood is extremely good today young master,” my chauffeur said looking at the car’s mirror reflection.

“Really? I do?” I asked smiling.

“You’re glowing with happiness, it must be the girl you showed me the other time,” he smiled saying.

I took out the diary from my bag and read through it smiling. This time, we wrote our entries as one together.

 

 

***        ***        ***

 

 

BeoMin’s Dairy Entry

Dated: 18 March 2012

 

 

Another day passed like this~ spicy rice cakes and passion fruit green tea with Kibeom~ the spicy rice cakes was really hot and spicy, we blow hot air into our cold surroundings and the mist we blow was really pretty! That’s not only it, Kibeom gotten a really pretty and unique anklet from an old lady! I wonder who will be his other half~

NE~ I enjoyed today, gomawoyo Haemin ah~ our shopping trip is our next excursion!

 

Love,

Haemin & Kibeom

 

 

***        ***        ***

 

 

“Idiot Haemin… don’t you know you’re the one,” I smiled reading the diary.

 

 

Skips to Wednesday

 

 

** 3rd person POV **

 

 

Seoul High Private Academy

 

 

“Morning Minnie!”

“Morning Beommi” she merong-ed him.

“Yah, why did you merong me?” Kibeom pouted.

She just smiled and giggled and they walked to class.

 

Park Rin who was behind them had seen their intimate act and grew jealous of them. “That woman… who is she? Why is Kibeom oppa so close to her? What is she to him? Are they a couple? They can’t… oppa promised me, he promised me… he hadn’t forgotten the promise we made did he? I… I hate her… she won’t be with him… I’ll find out who she is…”

 

“Hey Rin!” Hyundong called for her and tapped her shoulders.

Park Rin brushed her shoulders and stared at Haemin angrily, sending her evil glares behind her back till she disappears into the building.

“Rin?” Hyundong called her again with a worried look this time.

“Why does she have such a scary face on?...” Hyundong thought to himself.

“What?!” she turn around with an annoyed face and it changed to a shock one when she sees him.

“I… I’m sorry, I –I was just in a bad mood…” she apologized.

“N –no it’s ok…” Hyundong said.

They stood at their place and kept quiet.

“Let’s go for class shall we?” Hyundong small smiled and she nodded.

 

 

** Park Rin POV **

 

 

“Shucks… I hope my plan can still be carried out well…”

When we were in class, it was awkward within us; Hyundong wasn’t speaking as much as he usually did.

I have to do something about this.

“Hyundong…” I bite my lips and poked him.

He looked at me and waited for me to speak.

“I’m… I’m really sorry I… I saw him with another girl that’s why… that’s why I…”

“It’s… ok really. I’m not blaming you Rin, I’m just… tired that’s all” he said with a small smile.

“Ok then…” I turn away and ‘focused’ in class.

 

 

** Hyundong POV **

 

 

“I… why did I… I’m jealous… jealous of the guy she likes… I’m jealous of him… I want to be the one she loves…” I thought as I clenched my fist together.

“I have fallen for her…”

The school bell for lunch break rang.

“I have something to say to you, I… I’ll buy your lunch, wait for me at the garden gate,” I told Rin and went to the canteen.

“Hyu –” I walked away quickly before she could call me back.

“What was I thinking?”

 

I bought sandwich and juice for her and went to the garden with heavy heart. I see her standing in front of the garden gate looking inside the garden; I breathe deeply and walked towards her.

“Hey uhm, I’m back, let’s go in,” I gave her the sandwich and drink and walked into the garden, “it’s really pretty here isn’t it huh?” I said nervously.

“Yeah,” she said and I could hear her un-wrap the plastic of the sandwich.

We sat down on a white carved bench and she continues eating her sandwich.

“So… what do you want to tell me?” she looks at me as she chews her food.

“I…” I said and stood up in front of her and she looked at me, “I know I’ve only known you for a few days bu –but I think –I think I –I like you no, I’m certain I like you,” I knee on one knee and look at her. “You don’t have to like me back but I beg you a chance to at least… allow me to like you, to help you, to care for you, Rin?” I said her name shivering.

“I –I” she stood up dropping her drinks and sandwich on the ground and ran off.

“Rin…” I watch as she ran off and a tear slip out of my eye.

I stayed in the same position at the garden for a very long time till the bell rang.

 

I went back to class and see her sitting at her seat with a troubled face.

“I guess I have troubled her…”

I sat at my seat and she kept avoiding me for the rest of the day. I waited for her after school at the gates and she walked pass me pretending she didn’t see me. I grabbed her hand and she struggled to break free.

“Rin… let me stay with you… I’ll help you… with anything… even if it’s against moral values…” I tighten my grip.

We stayed like this for a while and she spoke, “I… got it…”

I pulled her in and gave her a hug, “Thank you…”

 

 

** Park Rin POV **

 

 

After I ran away, I walked back to class, a little shock yet happy because things are going my way. My plan was to make him help me unknowingly but I actually made him fallen for me, this will make things easier.

I avoided him till school ended and he finally said the sentence I wished to hear. I smirked when he hugged me and when he let go I waved to him and smiled happily getting into my chauffeur’s car.

 

 

Park’s Residence

 

 

I skipped in happily into my house humming my favorite song and a voice I hated called me.

“Back home Rin?” my step-brother, Minho asks.

“Am I a ghost then?” I smiled saying sarcastically and rolled my eyes.

“Your mood is really good today, what happened in school?” he asked again and switched on the television and turn to the soccer channel.

I ignored him and went back to my room.

I didn’t want him to destroy my mood as I finally had a piece that will be really useful on my hand.

 

 

 

***        End of Chapter 24        ***

 


 

3rd update on Christmas Eve!!

TT--TT my first... triple updates....

HAHA ok enough of emotional feelings up there.

I have work on Christmas tomorrow(which is quite a sad thing)

so I might not be able to update... 

sorry for the too much  Rindong moment here ><  BeoMin and SuJong moments will be coming soon!!!

 

 

 

love my triple Christmas Eve updates?

then

COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE

peeps! ^-^

Thank you

^-~*