Rejection

1000 Year with you

 

Please play this Y Si Fuera Ella 혜야 song throughout Jonghyun's and Sujin's POV! Thank you.


 


 

 

 

** Jonghyun POV **

 

 

“Jonghyun sunbae, you don’t have to fetch me every single time after practice, I mean we’re not that close and… I suppose there shouldn’t be any reason WHY you are fetching me? We are just merely… acquaintances? Well even though I do know your brother but… I just feel kind of bad alright,” she paused and look out of the window, “It’s just that, I don’t even know you well.”

I could only let out a bitter laugh after hearing her words and I tried to hold back my tears, “It’s alright Sujin, I’ll give you time to let you know me better,” I tried to said it with a cheerful tone.

“You don’t get what I’m trying to say –”

“No, don’t reject me,” I said choking a little, “don’t reject me when we have not even started,” my tears started welling up in my eyes as I look at her after stopping the car when the traffic was red.

She looked at me and turns her gaze back outside the window.

She avoided my gaze, and a tear trickles down my eye. The traffic light turned green and I wiped my cheeks and drove her back to her house.

When we have reached, the both of us got out of the car at the same time. She walked quickly back into her estate without a thank you or a good bye. My heart is hurting so badly now and I got into the car, bawling my tears out as I grip onto the car’s steering wheel tightly.

 

 

** Sujin POV **

 

 

I ‘ran’ inside and closed the doors. I didn’t expect this to happen, I’m inexperienced. I have no idea what to do right now. I want this vexing feeling to be gone, why? I asked myself. Yu Sujin, pick yourself up. Just pretend nothing have happen. It’ll be fine.

“Sujin?” Eomma looked at me worriedly, “is something wrong?”

I shook my head, “Ani Eomma, nothing is wrong,” I said and went back to my room.

“Take a rest and I’ll call you down for dinner later,” Eomma said to me and I simply nodded my head while walking back to my room.

 

I logged into my naver first and look through the list and my eyes unknowingly landed on his username. I shook my head and brush it off logging out of my account. I stepped into the shower and decided to take a long bath to wash off all my feelings.

 



 

 

 

** Kibeom POV **

 

 

“Dude, your brother just abandoned you for another girl,” Minho rubbed in.

I rolled my eyes and took Haemin hands and walked off with her.

“Guess I’m the lonely one,” I heard Minho sigh and his footsteps walking further away from us.

I laughed and Haemin look at me with bewilderment, “Kibeom ah?”

“It’s nothing,” I said holding my chuckles with a smile.

“Hmm… more like you’re laughing because of what Minho has said!” Haemin pouted with an ‘angry’ look on her face. Tsk this girl, doesn’t she know her angry-pouting-face only made her look cuter and her cheeks more pinch-able?

“I’m not~ what have he said? I didn’t hear anything~” I sang denying the fact that I have actually heard him. “The reason I laughed was because you’re too adorable~”

“No Kibeom, don’t try to please me,” she walked in front of me crossing her arms pouting.

“Aniyo, I’m not pleasing you, it’s a fact,” I shook her arms like a 4 year old kid.

She started chuckling and looked at me, “Arasseo Kibeom, you’re such a kid, hurry we have to get home soon, it’s dark already! Eomma have to bring little Kibeom home!” she said and held my hands leading the way.

“What?! I’m a man not a kid; I will be the one taking you home!” I exclaimed and started dragging her, pacing our steps to a faster pace so that we will reach home earlier.

Our way home was full of laughter as we teased each other, she wanted to walk home by herself since it is only a street away from her house now and of course, I didn’t agree to her suggestion but she insisted that she wanted to try since it will be her first time and so I went ‘ok’, but the deal is we will have to talk to each other on the phone till she reaches home.

 

“Kibeom I’m home already, I’ll talk to you on naver later on!” she said cheerfully on the phone.

“Ne, take a rest first before you use the laptop arachi?” I instructed her on the phone.

“Arasseoyo EO-MMA,” she said and I heard her chuckling on the other side, “Ne, annyeong~”

And there she hangs up the call and I’m a few houses away from my home. I went in and the first thing I did was to barge into Jonghyun hyung’s room but he wasn’t in. Where could he be? He should have reached home quite some time ago after fetching Sujin home. I scrunched my face in disappointment and went back to my room to take a bath.

After taking a bath, I went to the kitchen to cook for our dinner and when I was done, hyung was still not back. I was getting worried and when I was about to go to my room to get my phone to call him, I heard the door open and hyung was seen coming in.

“Hyung! Where have you been? I was –” I stop and noticed his worn expression.

He shrugged me off and went back to his room in a lifeless state like his soul has been out of him just in that few hours.

I went to the kitchen and took his serving of food and walked upstairs to his room.

“Hyung?” I asked knocking on his door and opened it slowly.

I see him laying down in his bed with his blanket covers covered over him, it must be related to Sujin to cause him into such a depressed mood. “Hyung?” I placed the bowl of beef udon on the side table and shook him.

“Don’t disturb me… Let me be…” Jonghyun hyung said in an almost muttering voice.

I hated depressing atmosphere even if just for a while and I decided to do something. I pulled the blanket cover off him and throw it onto the floor and he was still snuggling on his bed. This time, I decided to agitate him.

 

“Hyung, you better get up now, don’t get so depressed over Sujin, and imagine if Sujin sees you now, you haven’t even got her to fall in love with you, it’s just the beginning hyung! So get your up right now and don’t be discouraged or Sujin will really belong to someone else at the end of day and live her life happily ever after with her husband and that guy will never be you and you will still be in your bed even after she gets married and you will become a bachelor,” I said it at a go and I’m trying to catch my breath now.

 

He started to have some reaction to my words and he sat up, looking down, and then looking at me, “You’re right, it’s just the beginning,” he said encouraged and places his hands on my shoulders, “You’re right brother, alright! I’m fired up now! Sujin will be mine at the end of the day!” he cheers and sees the beef udon on the table.

 

“You made that for me?” he asks and I took the bowl and passed it to him.

“For our dinner, eat it up and get rejuvenated,” I said with a smile and the dino nodded his head.

I’m glad he has cheered up, all the best brother.

 

 

 

***         End of Chapter 28         ***



 

 

Hi, sorry for the lack of updates!

School have started and I'm busy. Examinations are also coming soon.

I'll still try to update as much as possible.

I'll be typing Chapter 29 and hopefully if I'm fast enough I'll update it tonight.

 

 

Comment & Subscribe

if you have loved my story

Thank You

^ ~ ^