Compensating 'Date' #1

1000 Year with you

 

Kim’s Residence

 

** Kibeom POV **

 

I walked out of the bathroom and sat down at the edge of my bed wiping dry my hair.

 

“I’m just a holy fool oh baby he’s so cru-” my phone rang and I picked it up from the table.

 

I had the widest grin on my face when I saw a text message from Haemin but, it changed when I saw her message. In the message, all she said was ‘Kim Kibeom’ in capitals and a ‘T’ dot ‘T’ face. I replied her immediately asking what’s wrong with the question mark and exclamation mark at the end of my message.

 

I waited and waited impatiently and finally it came. I slide open my phone’s screen upon hearing the message tone and was relieved. It turns out that she was only pranking me.

 

To: Haemin

Yah! Did you know you scared the hell out of me?! I thought you were mad at me for a moment…

 

From: Haemin

Aigoo… Mianhaeyo Kibeom... I didn’t mean to… I only wanted to greet you good morning! How about compensation? ^ - ^

 

To: Haemin

I’ll have to see how you will compensate me then!

 

From: Haemin

Ne! I’ll meet you at the midpoint of our houses in two hours’ time! Pyong~

 

To: Haemin

Mwoh? What are we going to do?

 

From: Haemin

Don’t ask! I’ll be waiting!

 

‘This girl can’t be any weirder,’ I thought shaking my head smiling and chose my clothes for the date. I’m not even sure if I can call this a date. Oh wait, where’s the midpoint of our houses?!

 

 

***

 

 

** Your POV **

 

 

“Ok, that was rash of me! I said I will compensate him but I have no idea how to!”

 

Rubbing my fingers walking around inside my room in circles, and Eomma came in at the right time.

 

“What’s wrong Haeminnie?”

“EOMMAAAAA” I rushed forward and hugged her around her waist looking at her with my puppy eyes.

“Aigoo, what’s wrong? Is it about Kibeom?” Eomma said my head.

“I played a prank on Kibeom and I told him I will compensate him but I have no idea how to and I’m going to meet him in two hours’ time!” I pouted hopelessly.

 

Eomma look at the clock as though she is analyzing something as she looks at it.

 

“Eomma?”

“We have enough time, Haemin-ah tie your hair up into a ponytail and come to the kitchen. I’ll prepare the necessary ingredients, be quick arasseo?”

“Ne Eomma~”

 

I didn’t know what we were going to do but I followed Eomma’s instructions and quickly went down to the kitchen after I am done tying my hair.

 

“Come here. We’re going to bake a cake for your compensation. We will be making Mario cupcakes and we should be done before two hours and you will have the time to prepare yourself too. Hurry let’s get started.”

 

I put in the bake mix, water, vegetable oil, and eggs and started mixing the batter. When the cupcakes were baking in the oven, Eomma helped me with the drawing of the decorations with frosting on the wax baking paper.

 

‘Ding!’

 

The cupcakes were done and I took it out and waited for it to cool down a little and frosted the top of the cupcakes and covered it with colorful dough. Every cupcake has different dough color as it is made according to characters in the game ‘Super Mario’. And there! It’s finally done and I’m left with forty-five minutes or less to meet Kibeom.

 

“Leave the cleaning to me and the helpers, I’ll help you pack the cupcakes in a nice lunch box now hurry go and take a bath and dress yourself before you’re late!”

“Gomawoyo Eomma!” I thanked her while taking off my apron and dashed to my room.

 

I grabbed a dress, stocking and went to take a quick bath, and also making sure I don’t smell like the baking ingredients even after I bath. After I was done bathing, I dried my hair and grab some of my hair on the top and tied it into a messy bun. To finish with, I clipped a leopard clip on the bun and went down to the kitchen to get my lunch box.

 

“Eomma!” I said rushing down to the kitchen.

“It’s done, here, hurry go. You’re going to be late!” Eomma said rushing me out of the house.

I stood on one feet wobbling and swopping it one after the other while wearing my pink-colored high cut sneakers.

“I’m going out now!” I shouted and left the house holding the lunch box in one hand and my phone in the other.

 

 

***          End of Chapter 30         ***

Y


 

Ok, firstly, sorry for the lack of updates for the past two months because school have started and I'm having a heavy schoolwork load.

BUT, BUT I promise I will continue updating whenever I can because I would not want this story to drag for a long time either!

(Well, basically because I have loads of ideas for a new story and in fact I'm already planning it out so I will not get it confuse with this story.)

 

Here's the update and I'm really really SORRY! 

As usual, 

 

if you have liked my story so far,

Subscribe & Comment

Thank You

^ ~ ^