2 Years Ago, JongHo met

1000 Year with you

 

** Kibeom POV **

 

 

I sat down to eat my dinner and my phone vibrated, it was a message by Haemin.

“What are you doing Beommi? Have you eaten? Let me guess what you are eating! Hmmm egg udon?”

I chuckled and reply her, “I haven’t said anything~ and yes you’re close! It’s udon but not egg udon~”

“Ehhhh? Hmm… Chicken, fish, vegetables, beef? AHHHH I have no idea Kibeom! TT~TT Tell me what it is already!”

I read her message smiling and I could imagine her pouting cutely while replying me. “It’s beef udon, you’re so cute aigoo.”

“That must be Haemin, the only one who can make you smile to your phone like an idiot,” hyung said walking into the kitchen and placing his bowl into the sink.

“I like udons! Just udons without any flavoring!”

I laughed at the message and keyed in my reply, “So if we ever eat udon together I’ll only give you the udon?”

“Giggling and laughing while messaging… YAH! I’m getting jealous over here!” hyung grudged while washing the utensils and placing them back into the cabinets after drying it.

I placed my phone aside and continued to finish my food and hyung sat beside me. He watched me as I eat and I started to feel uncomfortable.

“Y –yah hyung, what’s wrong with you? I know you’re grateful to me but you don’t have to watch me closely as I eat, you’ll freak me out!”

“Ani,” he said monotonously and turns away.

I sense something wrong and finish the last mouth of my food and quickly wash it and sat back beside hyung. “What’s wrong?”

“Nothing’s wrong.”

“Something is definitely wrong here,” I said folding my arms. “Tell me,” I ordered him like a dictator.

Hyung kept quiet and he suddenly shot up from his seat and shouts, “SURPRISE!”

I was stunned by his sudden change of emotions and went WHAT?!

“I was just practicing my acting skills, turns out I’m pretty talented to have you fooled over but you’re too easy to fool. Maybe I have to find a more challenging target. Hmm…” hyung said rubbing his chin thinking deeply.

“YAH HYUNG,” I stood up angrily and stared at him.

“W –what?” he asked intimidated by me.

“I was worried for you and there you go fooling me? Was it fun for you? But I’m sorry, NO, it was not fun for me,” I exclaimed with anger and disappointment and went back to my room.

“Y –yah Kibeom, I’m sorry I didn’t mean it!” hyung said apologetically following behind my tail.

“OK FINE KIBEOM I OWE YOU ONE! I’ll do anything you need me to ok? So, PRETTY PLEASE forgive me?” he begged with both his palms together.

I turned around and smirked looking at him, “Anything?”

“ANYTHING,” he said almost shouting.

“I’ll forgive you.”

“YES I LOVE YOU BROTHER GIVE ME A HUG!” hyung ran towards me ready to throw himself on me for a series of hugs.

I dodged and ran to my room, standing in front of my door and held out my hands to signal for stop. “No, that’s enough. We do not need to have hug sessions hyung. Save that for the future,” I said and quickly go inside of my room, escaping from the hug terrorist.

 

I pulled my phone out of my trousers and see Haemin’s reply. “Ne! Just the udon will do! Do you want to naver Kibeom?”

“Hmm… it’s late today! You should get to bed soon arachi Haemin?”

“Arasseo Beommi Eomma~ did you receive a message from the school? They say the school will be closed tomorrow as there will be an urgent meeting for the teachers.”

After reading Haemin’s message, a message from the school came in. It says that there will be an urgent meeting for the teachers tomorrow so school is cancelled and it will be an off day for all students.

“I’ve just received it. I wonder what could be so urgent to actually cancel school so suddenly.”

“I’m not sure too, it’s the first time it had happened in my past school years. Maybe something huge will be happening this year!”

“Then let it be a good one then!”

“Hehehe~ Kibeom ah~ I’ll be sleeping in right now! I’ll message you first thing in the morning!”

“Arachi~ text me when you have woke up~ good night bunny princess! ^-~*”

 

I plugged in the charger and left my phone for charging. I sat back on my bean sack chair and relaxed, thinking of what have happened in the past month since you have transferred to Seoul High Private Academy. Meeting Haemin, knowing her, falling in love with her, it was all out of control.

That was when I linked everything and ended up with Jonghyun hyung’s and Minho’s relationship. Just how did they know each other?! I sprinted up from my seat to Jonghyun hyung’s room and knocked on the door.

“Come in,” I heard hyung said and I enter the room to see him lying on the bed flat on his stomach.

I carried his desk chair and sat it down beside his bed, “Hyung there’s something I have to ask you.”

“What is it?” he said with a flat tone while sitting up.

“How did you and Minho get to know each other?”  I questioned him curiously raising my brows.

“Minho? Ah, you remember when I went overseas to London for a short excursion? That was the time when I met him,” hyung said reminiscing like an old man.

 

 

***          Flash Back         ***

 

 

** Jonghyun POV **

 

 

Year 2010, London, Oasis Sport Centre

 

 

I have just finish watching the most exciting and thrilling football match ever. I decided to come here have a look since London is a famous place for sports and there is currently a heated match going on. Since I’m having a short excursion away from work, why not have some fun and try things I have never come across before.

Well, one bad thing was I in English and I have a hard time communicating with the local people. Only if I can meet a compatriot, I sighed and continued walking down the street looking at London’s scenery. It’s so different from Korea’s.

As I walked, I didn’t notice who’s ahead of me and I accidentally bumped into someone and said sorry in Korean and I face-palmed myself realizing I’m in a western country and apologized in English immediately.

“It’s ok are you alright?” a tall man who is around the age of my brother Kibeom asked me in Korean.

“Y –you speak Korean?” I ask astonished. I was hoping to meet a compatriot and now I have one right in front of me!

“Ne, I’m from Korea. Nice to meet a fellow countryman here!” he smiled and gesture for a hand shake, “I’m Choi Minho, Minho will do.”

“Ne, I’m Kim Jonghyun. It’s nice to meet you too, I was having troubles speaking their native language,” I sighed shaking my head.

“Let’s find a café and sit down first,” he said and brought me to a cozy feeling café.

“I’m 17 this year, how old are you?”

“I’m 19, I’m your hyung right now, you have to call me Jonghyun hyung,” I laughed.

“May I have your order please?” the waiter spoke in English.

“Is mocha fine with you?” Minho asked me and I nodded.

“2 mocha please,” Minho answered the waiter in English.

“Whoa you’re good,” I said in awed.

“It takes time,” he answered humbly, “So what are you doing in London?”

“Holidays you know, break from work and all. A change of environment and I’m here to look for new aspirations,” I answered and our drinks came.

We took a few sips of the hot mocha and continued chatting. We even exchanged numbers and he sent me off at the airport with a hug but we lost contact after I lost my phone at the airport and it couldn’t be found anymore.

 

 

***         End of Flash Back         ***

 

 

** Kibeom POV **

 

 

My mouth went into an ‘O’ shape as I nod my head.

“So he’s in your class now?”

“Ne, wae?”

“Get his number for me will ya?” hyung asked with his ‘killer’ smile, which only works for girls and not on me.

“I got it I’ll get it for you,” I said and stood up, returning the chair to its original position, “But… why do you need his number?”

“Just get it for me, I’ll have my own use,” he said with a smile.

The smile that hides things beneath it, he must be up to something again. I shook my head and left the room. Hyung is becoming weirder nowadays.

 

 

 

***          End of Chapter 29         ***


 

Here's a double update of Chapter 28 & 29 for you guys!

Anyway, I want to thank my subscribers, readers and everyone who have read my fanfic and have always been supporting me by being patient for my updates and all! 

 

Comment & Subscribe

if you love my story

Thank You

^ ~ ^