Lost and Found

1000 Year with you

 

8 March 2012, Lee’s Residence

 

** Your POV **

 

I log out of naver messenger and went in a daze. “I can’t believe I sent that”

I played the song again and I heard a knock on my door.

 

** Haemin’s Abeoji POV **

 

I walked to Haemin’s room to check if she’s asleep but it seems like there’s music coming from her room. I stood outside her door and knocked.

“Haemin” I called.

“Ne Abeoji” she opens her door and greeted me.

“Why aren’t you asleep yet?” I asked her.

“I was searching a song to sing for the festival” she answered.

“I see… rest early then. I’m returning to my room” I said and walked back to my room.

“Ne, rest well Abeoji” Haemin said and closed the doors.

 

I placed my working bag on my armed chair and pulled my tie to loosen it. I sat down on my bed and took off my blazer.

“That Kibeom kid has changed my daughter… As long as Haemin doesn’t fall for him it’ll be fine” I sighed to myself.

 

9 March 2012, Lee’s Residence

 

** Your POV **

 

I stretched my arms and rubbed my eyes. I sat on my bed for a while looking at the warm sun outside. I reached out for my phone on the side table and switched it on. A message immediately popped up once my phone has booted. ‘Kibeom

 

Recipient: Haemin

From: Kibeom

Good morning Minnie! ~ I’ll fetch you up in an hour’ time so hurry and get ready! Dress nicely too!

 

An hour time? I checked the time I received the message and it was half an hour ago. Kibeom is definitely going to mince me alive. I cried to myself and jumped off my bed. I took a quick shower and searched my wardrobe for something comfortable to wear in.

“This will do” I smiled to myself. I wore a vintage bunny singlet with a sleeveless light-blue denim blazer over it and dark-pink baggy pants that reached my knee.

I looked around for a pair of beanie and found a black-colored bunny eared beanie and wore it. After adjusting it and tidying my hair, I looked at the clock. 2 more minutes! I’m going to be late! I grabbed my phone and wallet and jogged down the stairs.

“Did you see Abeoji?” I asked a maid.

“He has left for work” she answered.

“Ok, thank you” I smiled and ran out of the door.

 

“Oppa!” I shouted for him.

“My princess took a long time didn’t she? Making me wait the whole day” Kibeom teased and chuckled to himself.

“I-I’m sorry” I squatted down to catch for breath.

I stood up again and catch my last breathe and looked at Kibeom guiltily.

“I-I’m sorry… I woke up 30 minutes later after you message me so I only had 30 minutes to prepare… I rushed this morning! So I won’t be late… but I guess I’m still late…” I bite my lips and played with my hands.

“It’s ok bunny eared Haemin~” Kibeom pat my head.

“I’m not bunny eared!” I pouted.

“You are” Kibeom said and played with my beanie.

“Am not” I crossed my arms and pout.

“Arasseo bunny Haemin~ let’s go” Kibeom chuckled and took my hand and led me to his car.

“Yahhh!” I complained.

We got into the cars and Kibeom started the engine.

“Let’s head to the streets” Kibeom said and drove off.

I went on YouTube on my phone and searched for “Our Love like this” as I wanted to get the rhythm of the song quickly.

“What are you searching for?” Kibeom turned to look at me once in a while as he concentrates on driving.

“The song, I have the rhythm in my head as soon as possible” I smiled and answered.

“Should we try practicing it together?” Kibeom smiled and pressed a few buttons and a translucent screen appeared.

“Whoa! How did you do this?” I asked amazed by it.

“Magic” Kibeom chuckled and press a button and the music video with lyrics for the song appeared.

“Begin shall we?” Kibeom smirked.

We begin singing to the song and got some of the lyrics wrong and the pitch was even wrong as we were really nervous.

“That didn’t really go well” I frowned and puffed my cheeks a little.

“It’s our first time. We’ll do better when the festival comes” Kibeom pat my head and smiled.

“We’re here” Kibeom said and parked his car.

 

GwangJeo Street

 

I got off the car and see the streets bustling and it was really crowded. It was my first time visiting a street as my Abeoji always forbids me to come to such places.

“It’s crowded here so walk closely to me” Kibeom ordered.

“Yes sir!” I saluted and laughed.

“Ne ne now Minnie let’s go” Kibeom laughed and we walked out of the car park.

We looked around and stepped out onto the streets.

“Stay close” Kibeom smiled and we walked the streets.

 

“There’s a CD shop in front” Kibeom pointed and I nodded my head.

We squeezed our way through the crowd and entered the shop. We scanned through the shelves for the CD that we are looking for and we still couldn’t find it.

“No luck in this shop” Kibeom shrugged.

“We’ll try the next one then. I’m sure there will be at least one shop that has the album!” I pout and protested.

“Ne arasseo” Kibeom chuckled and pat my head.

We continued searching for the rest of the CD shop at the street and here we are at the last CD shop. It’s our last hope to get the album here.

Kibeom and I looked at each other and took a breath before stepping into the shop. We searched carefully for each shelf this time as it was our last hope. And I found it. I found the last remaining album on the shelf.

“Kibeom! I found it!” I jumped in joy.

“Really?” Kibeom turned to face me and ran beside me.

“Omo! We found it! Finally!” Kibeom took the album and checked to confirm that it’s real.

Kibeom hugged me suddenly and jumped up and down. Not knowing what to do, I hugged him back awkwardly but… I felt safe in his arms for some reason. Why is that?

He stopped moving and pulls away from the hug and rubbed the back of his neck with a tint of red on his face.

“Sorry…” he apologized and went to the counter to pay for the album.

I followed him and waited at the side of the counter.

“I’m done” he smiled and showed me the album in the plastic bag.

I nodded my head and smiled and that’s when my stomach came in.

Growl~” my stomach called.

“I’m hungry…” I bite my lips and blushed in embarrassment.

“Arasseo let’s find a place to eat” Kibeom chuckled and pat my head.

“I’m having a hard time with your beanie” Kibeom complained.

“What? Why?” I said astonished.

“Cause it disable me to ruffle your hair” Kibeom pouted and pinched my bunny eared beanie.

“The ears will hurt!” I shooed his hands away and caressed my ‘ears’.

“Your bunny ears?” Kibeom laughed.

“Ye- what? No! I probably should wear beanie or hat often from now on so you will not be able to ruffle my hair” I while my chin.

“Y-yah! Lee Haemin! Now you’re turning your back against me huh? You can’t do this to me!” Kibeom protested.

“I was just kidding” I chuckled and grin at him.

“I’m really hungry now can we go?” I pouted and pull the hem of his shirt.

“A-arasseo… let’s go” Kibeom face turned red slightly and we walked out of the shop.

 

The street was quieter now as it was already in the evening.

“I know a buffet restaurant here and it’s really good. Let’s eat there” Kibeom said and we begin walking in the direction to the buffet restaurant.

I took out the album from the plastic bag and look through the songs that are recorded in the album.

“It seems like it’s an album for a drama” Kibeom commented.

I nodded my head and turn to the cover of the album. ‘Reply 1997’ was the title of the album.

“We’ll open it later when we’re eating” Kibeom smiled.

Suddenly, the street brimmed with people running towards the same direction. There was loud noises coming from that direction and when I was being pushed in the midst of the crowd to nowhere.

“Kibeom!” I shouted for him while struggling to break free from the crowd.

“Haemin!” I heard him shouting for me but I couldn’t see him anywhere.

Being a small sized person is tough, I can’t even see my way out in the crowd. After being stuck for a long time, I finally found myself freed from it. But I was lost, I found myself in an unfamiliar place and I started to panic. Immediately, I thought of my phone and booted it but failed. My phone battery is dead and there isn’t any method to contact him now.

“Kibeom…” I called out timidly for him.

Where are you…?”

“I’ll wait for you here…” I said softly and squat down at the side of the street. I rubbed my arms to keep myself warm from the cold and breathed hot air into my hands.

 

** Kibeom’s POV **

 

“Haemin!” I shouted for her but the crowd keeps on coming and I can’t force my way through.

When the crowd dispersed, Haemin was already gone from my sight and I dialed her phone.

The recipient you’re trying to ca-” I hang up my phone and cursed.

“Damn Haemin… where are you… wait for me I’m coming” I thought to myself and ran around the streets looking for her.

I’ve been running around the streets for quite some time now but I still couldn’t find her. What if she met with danger? What if someone tries to do something to her? Haemin just where are you?

I was on the verge of breaking down when I heard someone sobbing and I turn my direction to the sound. There she is, my bunny princess, squatting at the side of the streets crying.

“Haemin!” I shouted and ran towards her.

She lifted her heads and looked at me sobbing for a minute and stood up.

“Kibeom…” she ran towards me and hugs me tightly.

“You came…” Haemin sobbed in my arms.

“You made me so worried about you Lee Haemin… Don’t leave me again” I hugged her and planted a kiss on her head.

I was so relieved I found her. If I ever lose her I wouldn’t know what to do.

“Are you hungry?” I asked her while her hair to calm her down.

She nodded her head and I loosen the hug.

“Let’s go and eat now then” I chuckled and held her hands.

 

Silence filled the air and none of us spoke. I wanted to cherish this moment right now, having her by my side, holding her hands. We walked into the buffet restaurant and settled down on a 4 seated-table.

“Kibeom… are you mad with me?” Haemin bites her lips and asked me timidly.

“Don’t worry I’m not” I gave an assuring smile and ruffled her fringe.

“Really?” she continues biting her lips and looked at me.

“Ne” I answered sincerely.

“Shall we get some food now?” I stood up from my chair and gestured for her to follow me.

She nodded her head and smile getting up from her seat.

We took plenty of food and went back to our table. Haemin was digging into the food really quickly and going for seconds. She must have been really hungry, I laughed to myself as I see her eating hungrily. She choked on her food suddenly and I quickly passed her the water.

“Th-thank you” she swallowed down her food and hit her chest area.

“Yah, eat slower will you? The food is not going to run away. You’re making me worried every single time” I nagged her.

She chewed her food slowly this time and stopped eating. I looked at her and got worried.

“What happen? Why did you stop eating?” I asked worriedly.

“I’m sorry Kibeom… for making you worried every single time… It’s my fault…” she bites her lips and there was still food in which made her cheeks looked chubby.

“Y-yah I told you it’s alright didn’t I?” I answered her.

“But…” she looked at me sadly.

“It’s really alright. Don’t be sorry Haemin. Be happy instead that I’m worried about you because that shows that I l-” I gulped and panic a little.

“That you?” Haemin raised her eyebrows.

“That I’m concern and worried about you idiot and hurry eat your food” I changed the topic and lowered my head continuing to eat in.

She nodded her head and I could feel myself getting redder. You’re the idiot Kibeom, you almost confessed you fool.  

 

We finished eating a total of 4 rounds and quite a number of plates. Haemin was having a humongous appetite today. I took a sip of the water and took out the dairy from my bag.

“Haemin~” I waved the dairy in front of her.

“Now?” she asked.

“Ne~” I said and took out a pen.

“Oh Haemin, I’ve got an idea! Let’s take a picture” I proposed the idea and smiled.

“I’ll go home and print it and tape it in our dairy” I added in.

Haemin nodded her head and I held up my phone.

“Say cheese~” I said.

“CHEESE!” the both of us said at the same time and I snap the photo.

I went to ‘photo album’ in my phone and tapped on the photo. I started grinning like a fool at the photo and set it as my wallpaper.

“Let me see it! ~” Haemin requested.

“Not now! You’ll see it tomorrow~” I grin happily and stuffed my phone in my pants pocket.

“Meanie” Haemin pouted and drank her water.

I shrugged my shoulders and passed her the dairy.

“Write it now” I uncap the pen and handed it to her.

“Ne ne beom-mie~” she sang and took the pen.

 

9 March 2012, Beomin’s Dairy Entry

 

Title: Scary Day

Today Kibeom brought me to another new place. It was fun and we finally found the album after searching for the whole day and it was the last album on the shelf! \(^^ )/ But I was separated from Kibeom afterwards. I was so afraid. What if Kibeom didn’t come for me? I started to cry as the sky is getting darker by minute. But he turned up, he came for me. Thank you Kibeom…

 

After Haemin finished writing her diary entry, she passed back the dairy and I wrote down mine too.

 

Title: 50% day

It’s a 50% day today. Half-happiness and half-sadness. Minnie made me so worried about her when her phone died. Why did her phone died? You made me worried sick. Haemin ah I’ll get you another spare phone as soon as possible. This was the part which made me felt sad and worried. But don’t worry Haemin, I enjoyed the day with you too. It was fun. You brought laughter to me and you were… never mind it’s nothing ^^*

 

“We’re done with our dairy for today” I closed the book and keep it in my bag.

I take a look at the sky and checked my watch for the time.

“Have you finished? It’s getting late I should sent you home or your Abeoji will worry” I asked her.

“I’m done. Let’s go” she nodded her head and stood up.

I went to pay for the bills at the counter and sneak a look at Haemin while waiting for the staff to handle the transactions. She rubbed her arm and breathes air into her hands. She must be feeling cold. The staff gave me back my card and I took off my jacket as I walked towards Haemin. I wore the jacket over her shoulders and she looked at me.

“Thank you oppa” she smiled and thanked me.  

“No problem” I winked to her.

“You’re cheesy” she laughed.

“Yah that’s how you thank me?” I protested with a shock face.

“I thanked you just now” she stuck out her tongue at me.

“Tch. Arasseo bunny” I fix her fringe as she stood in front of me.

When I’m done fixing her fringe, I realized we were staring into each other’s eyes and she sneezed suddenly.

“You must be getting cold let’s go” I laughed and held her hands.

She flinched and rubs her itchy nose.

 

** End of Chapter 6 **

 

Author Note:

 

Okay /coughs/ this is up really late cause I keep fan girling when I typed this. Really sorry ><;;;;; Well… at least I upload it before midnight!!! /evil laughter/ this chapter turn out to be longer then my previous chapters’ o__o oh well. Its 10 pages long on ms word. I’m not sure if you consider it long or short but ok. I’ll update the next chapter soon :3 I hope I didn’t disappoint anyone ><;

 

Next chapter will be their practice for the upcoming festival. Who’s excited?! /raises hand/ I am. Ok. I need to chill my fan girl mode :3 it has been going on and on for hours already.

 

THANK YOU SUBSCRIBERS! I NEED YOU TO KNOW I LOVE YOU AND THIS IS IMPORTANT!

Comments loved<3

 

Replies:

 

LisaheartKEY:

Hehehe! Totally! But it’s Key the Diva after all :3 he does unexpected things kekeke~ yeah ): I was really depressed lol. I need fanfics to read!!! /rage/ hehehe thank you!! This chapter is a little late I’m really sorry T.T

 

Kimily:

I didn’t realize I made his character to be straight forward until you mentioned it >< I guess I unconsciously blended his character into the story d: hehe yes that I agree!! /hoping I have an older brother like him/ hehehe thank you for being an understanding reader *w* as an author I’ll do my best to update as much as possible for you guys too!