Practice #1

1000 Year with you

 

9 March 2012

 

** Kibeom POV **

 

That was close just now” I heaved a sigh of relief while holding onto my chest.

I open the car door for Haemin and smiled at her, “Get in”

“Thank you beommie” Haemin thanked me and got into the car.

I jiggle the keys in quickly and plug it in to start the engine. The way home was quiet and when I sneak a peek at Haemin, she was already fast asleep. It must have tired her out today. 

 

Lee’s Residence

 

I stopped the car in front of her house gates and removed my seat belt.

“Haemin, we’ve reached home” I tapped her lightly on the shoulder calling her softly.

There was no movement from her and I’ve decided to call her again.

“Haemin? Wakey~ it’s time to wake up. Bunny princess?” I called softly again.

“I guess I have to carry you in then” I said and got out of the car.

I open the car door and carried her up in the princess way. I used my back to close my car doors. I stood in front of the gate and use my elbows to ring the doorbell. Not long after, a maid came out and quickly opens the door for me.

“Thank you” I thanked and carried Haemin all the way into her house.

When I went in, Haemin’s Abeoji was sitting at the couch busy with his work on the laptop. He turned his direction to me and I gave him a slight bow as I was carrying Haemin in my arms. He nodded and a maid led me up to Haemin’s room.

She helped me to open the door and I gave her a slight smile and she left. I settled Haemin down on her bed and tuck in her blanket for her. She was sleeping soundly and I removed her hair from her face. Her feature was perfect, my hand moved down to caress her cheeks and I stopped immediately after realizing what I was doing.

Yah Kim Kibeom! What are you doing? Snap out of this. This is her house; you can be sued if you’re caught!” I mentally scolded myself.

I looked around her room and realized it was colored in pink and white. And there was even bunny dolls lying around her room.

As expected from my bunny princess” I chuckled to myself.

 

Kok kok” a knock was heard from the door.

 

“Excuse me sir but my master wants to see you” the maid came in and said.

I nodded my head and followed her to the grand living hall. I see Haemin’s Abeoji taking a sip of his coffee and continue working on his laptop.

“Sir I’ve called him for you” the maid informed and left after Haemin’s Abeoji nodded his head.

“Sit” Haemin’s Abeoji gestured and closed his laptop.

I bowed and sit down; unsure of what Haemin’s Abeoji wants from me.

“Thank you for taking her home all the time Kibeom” he started by thanking me.

“May I ask why the both of you returned so late?” he looked at me in the eyes with a serious gaze.

“We had dinner together and before that we got separated in the crowd as it came too suddenly” I answered him.

He nodded and took another sip of his coffee again.

“All right, you can go now then” he said and picked up his laptop.

“Ne…” I stood up and walked for a short distance and turn back.

“Uhm… Abeoji this is just an advice. It’s bad to have too much coffee so maybe if you’re feeling exhausted you should try lime juice. It’s healthier and it will keep you awake” I advised and left.

 

I got into my car and started the engine.

“I hope I didn’t make a bad choice just now…” I mumbled to myself and drove off.

 

Kim’s Residence

 

I parked my car in the garage and when I stepped into the house. I was bombarded was questions.

 

“Kim Kibeom! How did it go today? Anything interesting happened? Did the two of you kissed? How’s your relationship progressing? How about holding hands? Or maybe even fur-” Jonghyun hyung blabbered and I cut him off.

“Yah hyung give me a break will you? I’m tired and I have school tomorrow” I complained and headed to my room.

“Yah tell me what happen beommie~” Jonghyun hyung said in an aegyo voice.

I gave him my laser glare and he backed off.

“Alright alright! I’ll give you a break today. I’ll continue tomorrow” Jonghyun hyung surrendered raising both of his hands and ran to his room.

“Peace at last” I sighed and took a quick bath.

I stepped out of the washroom and dried my hair with the towel. I sit on my bed and lay down, recapping what happened today when someone interrupts again. And there’s only one person.

“Yah hyung what did I-” I scolded and sit up to see Eomma standing there.

 “Eo-eomma…” I spoke softly.

“Why are you being so rude to your hyung Kibeom” she walk to the desk chair and sat down.

“It’s just that… he’s annoying me” I scoffed.

“You’re still not allowed to speak rudely. Where are the manners that I have taught u?” Eomma said seriously.

“Sorry…” I apologized and bite my lips.

“How have you been lately?” Eomma asked changing her tone.

“Fine, good” I answered.

“That’s good…” she softened and stood up.

“Kibeom-ah… sorry” Eomma apologized and closed the door behind her as she walked out.

I lay back down on my bed and faced the wall. Tons of things are running through my head. What to do? I’m feeling frustrated now. Then I heard a knock on the door again.

“Kibeom?” a voice sounded.

I sit up and saw Jonghyun hyung grinning at me. He closed the doors and sat at the bottom of my bed.

“Are you ok? Did Eomma talked to you?” he looked at me worriedly.

“Yeah” I answered coldly.

Jonghyun hyung nodded his head and spoke up again after a while.

“So… how are you and Haemin?” Jonghyun hyung asked grinning happily.

“Hyung…” I rolled my eyes.

“What? Just tell me pretty please?” He begged with his puppy eyes.

“Urgh alright! I’ll tell you!” I barked and gave in.

“Yes! Hurry!” Jonghyun hyung cheered.

 

And so, I told him what happened today and it flashed to me that we haven’t opened the album together!

“Open it tomorrow then” Jonghyun hyung suggested and stood up.

“That’s the only choice left…” I said looking at the album.

“Sleep earlier or the prince charming won’t be handsome for his princess anymore” Jonghyun hyung teased and turn the door knot.

“I’ll be the most handsome prince charming so don’t disturb me now shoo~” I pushed Jonghyun hyung out of the room and I could feel my cheeks getting redder.

“Aww my beommie is blushing~” Jonghyun hyung sang.

“Just get out! I need my sleep” I shooed him and close the doors.

“Good night prince charming!” Jonghyun hyung shouted through and I jumped onto my bed.

“Tsk hyung…” I scolded and smile.

“Thanks…” I muttered and drift off to sleep.

 

10 March 2012, Kim’s Residence

 

Tit tit tit tit” my alarm rang and I pushed the button to off it.

I opened my eyes slowly and sat up rubbing my eyes. I sat in daze for a moment and grab my phone on the side desk. ’10:21am’ my phone shows and I started to panic. I’m late for practice; Ms. Scary is going to terrible things to me. I took a quick bath, changed into my school uniform and jogged downstairs.

“Kibeom? Where are you rushing off to?” Jonghyun hyung came out of his room rubbing his eyes.

“School” I said in between my bites.

“I’ll send you there, give me 5 minutes and pack some food for me too!” Jonghyun hyung said and ran back into his room.

I chew my food and packed some for Jonghyun hyung while waiting for him come down.

 

5mins later…

 

“Yah hyung! Are you done yet? I’m late already!” I shouted.

“I’m coming!” He ran down the stairs quickly.

“Hurry up!” I nagged and we ran to his car.

“Quick quick!” We got into the car and drove off to my school.

“Your breakfast” I passed him and the bread was dangling on his mouth as both his hands are busy on the wheels.

As we’re approaching my school, I see two figures standing there. It was Haemin and Ms. Scary… I gulped and got off the car after Jonghyun hyung stopped in front of them.

“Morning…” I greeted the both of them.

“You’re late Kim Kibeom” Sujin stared at me.

“Sorry…” I bowed 90o hoping she’ll forgive me. This class chairperson sure is scary…

I see Haemin pulling the hem of her sleeve and smiled secretly to myself.

“I’ll forgive you this time. There won’t be another time” Sujin said firmly.

“Yes madam!” I salute and stood up straight.

“Whoa~ whose making my little brother here salute?” Jonghyun hyung got out of his car and smirked.

“So she’s?” Jonghyun hyung raised his eyebrows interested.

“Haemin and Sujin met my brother Jonghyun. And this is Haemin; this is Sujin my class chairperson” I introduced them and they bowed politely.

“She’s pretty. No wonder you fall head over heels for her” Jonghyun hyung cover with left hand and whispered to me. I gave him a punch in the stomach with my elbow and smiled innocently.

“Yah Kim Kibeom!” He held his stomach and groaned in pain.

“Huh?” Haemin and Sujin said at the same time with a blur look on their face.

“Nothing~ let’s go in and practice we don’t have much time! Hurry~” I crossed arms with Haemin and went into the school with Haemin.

 

** Jonghyun POV **

 

“That punk…” I groaned in pain as I rubbed my stomach.

“Uhm… are you alright?” the Sujin girl asked.

“Yeah I’ll be fine” I answered her with a smile.

“Ok…” Sujin walks away and turn around again.

“Are you sure you’ll be alright?” Sujin asked with a worried look.

“Ne ne I’m fine thank you. Go and have your practice lesson now” I said and gestured to her that I’ll be fine.

“Alright then… I’ll leave now…” She left for real this time and I drove back home.

“That Sujin girl is interesting” I grin to myself as I think about it.

 

Seoul High Private Academy, Audio Room

 

** Your POV **

 

“We should have wait for Sujin” I said and bite my lips.

“She’ll catch up with us” Kibeom smiled and we sat on the closest chair the moment we went into the class.

“But…” I bite my lips and lowered my head.

“We have to open this album first” Kibeom took out the album and waved it in front of me.

“We’ve forgotten about this yesterday” Kibeom said while smiling.

“Want to try opening it?” Kibeom passed me the album.

“It’s ok you can open it” I shake my head and pushed it back to him.

“Give it a try, I’m sure it’s your first right? Here” Kibeom said and pushed it back into my hands.

“Open it” He smiles and bite his lips as he watch me open the album.

I tried to tear open the plastic protecting the album but failed. I continue trying and finally succeed. I held the album in my hands hesitating to open it. I was feeling really tense and nervous and I turn to look at Kibeom. He nodded his head and gestured for me to open it. Slowly, opening the cover of the album, I see the disc and other bonus gifts inside. It was a brand new experience.

 

“Pretty cool isn’t it?” Kibeom chuckled and took out the disc.

I watched him as he open the disc player and put the disc inside.

“Which track is it?” Kibeom asked across the room.

I scanned through the album song list and found it, “Track 3”

He pressed some buttons on the player and the song started playing. He grins happily and walked back to the seat beside me. We started humming to the song as we look at the lyrics written in a mini book that comes with the album.

 

The door slides open and Sujin came in.

“You guys have started already?” Sujin said and sat at the table behind us.

We nodded our heads and focused our attention on memorizing the lyrics.

 

** Sujin POV **

 

The two of them…” I thought to myself and eyed them suspiciously.

 

** End of Chapter 7 **

 

Author Note:

I’m here with an update again! Sorry for not updating the past two days ): I was busy with my school work and I went for a job interview ): I’ve also collected my Dazzling Girl album yesterday and I’ve gotten Jonghyun’s trading card and Taemin’s photo! Currently finding people who have Key’s trading card and photo ): If you do know anyone who has it and wishes to trade please do tell me on twitter at @kibeomui or inform me on my wall! ^^ And also, I will be busy for the next two weeks as my schedule is really packed and I’ll be overseas on 26&27 Oct so I’ll try my best to update alright ): /plenty of ideas but lack of time T-T/

 

Comments and subscribers and are loved! <3

 

Replies:

 

LisaheartKEY:

Hmm… possibly? ):

Hehehe! It’ll be bad if they can’t find each other in the end! T-T

Hehee I’m here to updateeee!! :3 Thank you for waiting<3

Thank you for voting!! >< I’m touched really /sobs/ I hope I will really get featured one day ><