Park Rin's brother, Choi Minho

1000 Year with you

 

ok uhm.. the whole chapter is Minho's pov... don't kill me TT~TT 

the plot is still developing~ really..... slowly 

 


 

 

Park’s Residence

 

 

** Minho POV **

 

 

I sighed and shook my head; I guess she still hates me. After all, I’m an illegitimate child of Eomma and Abeoji is kind enough to take me in.

“Was that Rin?” Abeoji walks out from his room and sits down beside me.

“Ne,” I answered Abeoji with a smile on my face. He doted on me like his own child; despite I didn’t have his blood running in me.

“Is she still being mean to you? If she is then you have to tell me arachi?” Abeoji said furrowing his brows.

I chuckled and look at him, “Ne Abeoji, Rin is really good to me so you don’t have to worry.”

He shook his head and sigh, “Stop speaking up for her if she’s rude, she have to be taught manners!”

“Aniyo Abeoji, she is being really good, really I’m not lying,” I nodded my head and said convincingly.

“Alright then, if I see her being mean again you know what I’ll do,” Abeoji warned me.

“Now, time for some soccer cheering! Who’s in the lead?!” Abeoji asked me excitedly.

“Man-U is in the lead with a score of 3,” I chuckled at Abeoji’s cuteness. He is really cute and enthusiastic whenever we watch a soccer match together. I’m a fan of Man-U and he’s a fan of Chelsea and today, we’re rivals and the team I like is winning.

“What?! Go Chelsea! Triumph over Man-U!” he shouted and punches the air. It’s an action that he always does when Chelsea is playing on the field.

I smiled looking at Abeoji and cheered on my team too, “Man-U that’s it! Keep going!”

“Alright kid you want a bet?!” Abeoji places his arms over my shoulder playfully.

“You’re on,” I smirk at him accepting his challenge.

“You’re cranky kiddo! Watch as Chelsea beats Man-U!”

“And now Man-U has the ball and number 25 is going close to the goal and there… GOAL! Man-U has won another goal! And now it’s 3-4!”

“YES!” I stood up immediately and did my victory sign.

“Not yet kid! The game is not over yet!” Abeoji said unwilling to admit defeat.

“I will win this bet!” I said with even more confidence.

“We’ll see,” Abeoji smirked.

We continued watching the soccer match and now, it’s the most exciting moment. It’s a 4-4 tie now and the last ball will determine who wins. Abeoji and I had our eyes glued to the television screen and we gulped nervously as we watch the soccer players run with their might on the field. With the live narrator speaking in the background, we grew even more nervous watching and finally… “GOAL! Chelsea scored a victory goal!”

I lean back onto the sofa, making a mess of my hair frustrated with my defeat. I let out a sigh and look at Abeoji defeated, “I lost, what’s the deal?”

“You will have to go to your sister’s school and watch her, that’s the deal; and you’re going tomorrow. I already have the paper work done, so just report to Seoul High Private Academy tomorrow,” he smirked and changed his expression to a serious one when he realized he had shown the wrong expression.

I hold my chuckles and ask him, “But why?”

“Just do as I say,” Abeoji instructed putting his hands on my shoulders.

“Ne…” I raised one side of my brows and he turn around walking back to his room.

I nudge my head to a side scratching it after Abeoji left me here confused and I went back to my room.

 

The next day…

 

 

Seoul High Private School

 

 

I walked into the school and asked around for directions to the principal’s office, leaving crazy girls squealing behind. I wonder if this school is full of girls like this… well I hope not, that’ll be really scary, to be in a school full of crazy girls.

Finally found it. I knocked on the door and entered. “Annyeong haseyo I’m Choi Minho, I’m transferring here today,” I introduced myself with a 90 degree bow.

“Ah ok I’m Mr. Po, you will be in the elite class 2SA. I’ve already called a student down to bring you there; she should be here anytime…” Mr. Po said looking at the door as if he is waiting for a knock to be heard anytime soon. And surprisingly, a knock was heard immediately right after he finishes his sentence.

“Good morning Mr. Po,” a girl with uneven bangs and a pony tail walked in and turn to look at me. “I believe you’re the new student, I’m Sujin. We better leave for class now,” she introduced and we had a handshake.

“Mr. Po we’ll be leaving now,” she bowed.

“Ne, I’ll leave him to you.”

The both of us left the principal’s office and walked to the other buildings.

“I’m Choi Minho, it’s nice to meet you you’re the class chairperson right?” I asked her smiling.

“Mm yeah, how did you know?” she looked at me amused.

“Well, they normally ask the class chairperson or form teacher to take their new transfer students to class?” I smirked.

“Uh well, that’s true. I have to explain to you about this school and it can get quite confusing. Will you be able to absorb it?” Sujin said and smiled.

Trying to challenge me ey? I accept it. “Bring it on,” I smirked with confidence.

She started explaining and I’m awing over her talking speed. It’s really… quick.

“So? You’re ready?” she smiled with confidence.

“Ready than ever,” I gulped and started repeating what she had said. “And…” I started scratching my head and think hard.

“You lost!” she clapped her hands laughing and I grudged under my breath.

She stopped laughing and held out her hand, “we’ll be awesome friends,” she grins and we shook our hands again satisfied.

Seems like I’ve found myself a new friend for the year.

I stepped into my new class, and introduced myself and I was seated beside Sujin.

 

 

 

 

                                                                                                                                                           

***        End of Chapter 25        ***



updated!! ^^

sorry for the lack of updates~

Help me spread pls!

Trading Onew 1000 years, always with you pc to Key's pc & JAT Onew's card  to Key's card~

SG only~

 

 

 

if you like my story

Comment and Subscribe

Thank you

^-^