Worries -

1000 Year with you

 

11 March 2012, Kim’s Residence, 3:40am

 

** Kibeom POV **

 

Wide awake from the shock of the dream, I looked outside the window and watched the clouds move, passing across the moon, the moon is now seen clearly from my view. I went into daze while staring at the moon and I felt a painful sting in my heart. I swallowed my throat as I grip my chest area tightly and the pain slowly disappeared. Still feeling uncomfortable about the dream, I got of my bed and walked to the kitchen.

 

As I walked down the stairs, flash backs of the dream kept flashing in my mind. Who is the dark shadow in my dream? What heiress? I don’t want to marry anyone other than Haemin. Stepping into the kitchen; I poured myself a cup of cool water to calm myself down. I feel really confuse at this moment; the dream, Haemin, heiress, dark shadow. What is waiting for me? But it can’t be the truth right? They say dreams are always the opposite of reality. I forced a small smileon my face, hoping that it’s just a dream.

 

I washed the cup I used and placed it back to its original place. Tugging my hands into my pajamas’ pocket, I walked up the stairs restlessly. I closed the doors behind me and lay onto my bed immediately. Placing an arm on my forehead, I looked at the ceiling as I sigh. I reached out for my phone on the side table, scrolling through my contact list and found Haemins’ contact. I tapped on ‘Minnie’ and hesitated to tap on ‘Message’. I shrug off the idea and locked my phone placing it on the side table and turn to face the wall on my left. Exhausted, I slowly closed my eyes and fell back asleep.

 

Kibeom’s Room, 07:42am

 

“Young master? Young master? You’re going to be late for school” I heard a voice calling for me but I decided to ignore it and continue sleeping.

“He’s not awake yet?” I heard another voice asked as he walked in. “This voice is…”

Suddenly, I felt someone heavy jumped onto me and putting all his weight on me. “Yah hyung!” I scolded with my heavy morning voice and slightly open my eyes.

“You can leave now, I’ll settle this” Jonghyun hyung said to the helper and dismiss her. “Now darling, do you know what time is it? See for yourself” Jonghyun hyung said and put my phone right in front of my face.

My first reaction was to push it further away so I could get a clearer look. My eyes were blurry as I just woke up and I couldn’t see clearly. I rubbed my eyes and blinked a few times and look at my phone again, ‘7:47am’. I immediately pushed hyung off me, grab my uniform and ran into the toilet to take a quick bath.

“Yah Kibeom! That’s how you treat someone who wakes you up?” I could hear Jonghyun hyung shouting as I run into the shower. I can’t be bothered with anything else now; I have to rush for school. I got out of the shower in a few minutes and jogged down the stairs quickly; leaving a few steps I jumped down from the step I was at and ran towards the door.  

“Rushing for school?” Jonghyun hyung smirk at me and gesture for me to get in. At these times, hyung’s car is definitely faster than my chauffeurs’. “Breakfast” Jonghyun hyung handed me a lunchbox and I took big bites finishing it quickly. I took a glance at my phone again and it’s already ‘7:58am’. Two more minutes before I’m late for school. I started to panic and bite my lips. Hurrying hyung to drive even faster will only get him into trouble.

“Here we are, run now Kibeom RUN!” Jonghyun hyung shouted and I ran out of the car and into the gates. “Phew! That was close!” I muttered as the gates closes slowly. Well, the gate will automatically close by itself at 8am without any guards or teachers camping at the gate waiting for you. That’s a good thing, which means no name recording and detentions. I waved at Jonghyun hyung and he gave me a thumb up before driving off.

It dawned to me, I’m not late for school, but I’m late for class. “Oh shucks” I cursed and ran to class 2SA with all my might.

 

Class 2SA, Seoul High Private Academy

 

“I’m sorry I’m late!” I apologized loudly as I slide open the door toughly. Students in the class turn their attention to me and I walked towards Ms. Jen. She looked at me with a solemn face and I gulped in fear being guilt ridden. The atmosphere was intense, before she nodded and allows me to go back to my seat. I bowed and hurriedly went back to my seat and heaved a sigh of relief.

“You’re late today” Haemin said softly with a small smile.

“Bad dreams and I overslept” I answered lethargically and sighed.

“Dreams?” Haemin raised her brows saying it in a cute way.

I let out a soft chuckle at her cuteness and she started nudging me in the elbow, begging me to tell her what was the dream about. “You really want to know?” I asked her and her face lit up nodding a few times while curves into a ‘w’ shape. I looked at her and thought about it for a while. It won’t happen will it…? I’ll have to lie for this once… I’m sorry Haemin…

“Well actually, I’ve forgotten” I faked a smile while ‘confessing’ to her. She pouted and turn away from me, keeping her focus on Ms. Jen again. I could tell immediately she wasn’t focusing from all her doodles on her book. “Aww are you angry Minnie? Don’t be angry with Beomi~” I said with aegyo to her as I poke her arm. She laughed and her face became slightly tinted with pink. “I’ll forgive you” she whispered softly to me.

“Yay! Minnie forgave me!” I cheered in a soft voice so Ms. Jen will not hear it. Haemin gave me a smile and continued with her work. During the whole lesson, I was busy watching Haemin instead of listening in class, when Haemin notice I’ve been watching her, her face will turn pink and vice versa. Watching her can really calm me down, but that also reminds me of the dream. I looked at her as flashes of the dream came to me. I started to have a painful expression as I look at her.

 

** Your POV **

 

I turn to look at Kibeom, to see that he had a painful expression on as he looked at me. What is wrong Kibeom? Are you feeling sad or troubled? I nudged him a little and he was conscious again. “What’s wrong?” I asked him worriedly.

“It’s nothing, I’m just tired you see” he waved it off by giving me a smile.

Kibeom… I bite my lips as I see him going back to his troubled expression again. I was getting really worried; it’s not the usual Kibeom. I tear a piece of paper from my notebook; “Are you alright?” I wrote down and slide it to him. He looked at the paper and uncapped a pen, writing down his replies.

He slide it back to me and on the paper it wrote; “Definitely, I’m Kibeom yah Haemin~ don’t worry about me alright?” Are you really fine Kibeom? You’re making me really worried about you. I started to tear a little and it dripped onto the piece of paper. Kibeom nudged me and mouthed ‘why are you crying?’  I shook my head to tell him that nothing’s wrong.

He wiped off the tears on my face and asked me not to cry. He says he’s really fine, and used his fingers to put on a smile for on my face. I chuckled a little and he smiled too. “Are you alright now?” He asked patting my head. I nodded and smile. Mutters were heard around the class, and it soon become noisy.

Scrhhhhhhhh” the sound of the chalk screeching across the blackboard pierce through the class. The class was silence once again and Ms. Jen turned around. “What’s with the commotion?” Ms. Jen asked, but no one answered. “Kibeom and Haemin are acting intimately in class!” Someone shouted across from the back of the class. Ms. Jen turned to look at us, “Stay back after class,” she said and continued with her lesson.

 

*** *** ***

 

I bite my lips and gave Kibeom a will-we-be-in-trouble look. He bites his lips and shook his head, not knowing what will happen.

“Ding Dong Ding Dong” the school bell rang to signal for end of school.

Ms. Jen dismisses the class and gesture for us to come forward. “So what was the commotion just now about?”

Kibeom and I looked at each other and we turn to look at each other. “I… I cried and Kibeom comfort me just now, it’s nothing huge actually” I answered Ms. Jen and she nodded her head.

“You may go” Ms. Jen dismiss us and we walked out of the class. When we slide open the door, some of our classmates topple down like bowling pins. We moved backwards shock; Ms. Jen summoned them in when she saw the scene and gesture for us to leave. Kibeom closed the doors behind us and we went to the roof top.

 

*** *** ***

 

Rooftop, Seoul High Private Academy

 

“What do you think Ms. Jen will do to them?” Kibeom laughed opening the door to the rooftop.

Kibeom held the door for me and I smiled to thank him. We sat down on the usual bench and look at the light blue sky as the cool wind blows. Kibeom was unusually quiet today, I look at him as he dazed out into the air. I moved closer towards him, tapping him on his shoulder but there wasn’t any response. “Kibeom?” I called out for him and he turned to look at me.

“What were you thinking about? You were deep in thought” I asked him hoping for an answer.

He stops to think for a while before answering, “Well it’s about the dream actually, it gives me bad vibes. I’ll be fine Minnie. Now let’s see, shall we write some dairy entry?” He smiled with a small curve and took out the dairy from his bag; handing me the dairy and the pen.

 

*** *** ***

 

11 March 2012, Beomin’s Dairy

 

Min’s Entry

 

Kibeom isn’t himself today, he seems really troubled. Only if I can help him with his troubles… I hope I am only thinking too much. Beomi tell me what’s on your mind, seeing you like this makes me feel upset too.

With Love,

Haemin

 

*** *** ***

 

** Kibeom POV **

 

Haemin passed me back the dairy; I read her entry and my heart felt sour. “Haemin ah… why…?” I bite my lips as I penned down my entry.

 

*** *** ***

 

Beom’s Entry

 

Idiot Haemin… I told you I’m fine didn’t I? You’re such precious… Stupid Minnie, don’t cry in front of me again, it makes my heart aches to see you cry. You’re good at these things huh? No more sad things will happen again when the two of us is together arasseo? Are you reading? You better be!

With Love,

Kibeom

 

*** *** ***

I handed her the dairy again and point to the entry I just wrote, “Read it,” I said. She nodded and read the entry biting her lips after she have finished reading. “A promise…?” she asked in doubt. I nodded my head, “Promise,” I answered and pat her head.

 

The both of us watched the sun goes down as we wait for our chauffeurs to come. I took a few glances at Haemin once in a while when I felt a head dropped onto my shoulder. I turn my head slightly to see that Haemin is already asleep. Soon, I fell asleep soon as I lacked sleep due to the terrible dream I had.

 

 

*** End of Chapter 10 ***

 

 

A/N:

Hello~ another update again ^^ I’m quite free these few days but I have work again tomorrow for the whole day… Ok, how about this? Because I’m currently typing out chapter 11, and the fastest I’ll finish will be by tonight, latest probably tomorrow morning I’ll finish it before I head for work in the afternoon? Furthermore, the pages on microsoft word is not as much as the previous chapters but the character count surpass the previous chapters so... Yeah and that’s pretty much it ^^

 

As for the replies I’ll answer it together as it’s pretty much the same I guess? If you have any questions feel free to ask, I’ll gladly answer it.

 

 

*** *** ***

 

 

Replies to LisaheartKEY & kimily :

 

Hehe yeah totally! I’m also excited as I update this fanfic ^^

Hehe HyunJin moment will definitely come anytime soon! I’ll try my best to include more of other characters as so far… not all major characters have appeared yet. Probably much later? (:

 

 

*** *** ***

 

There aren’t any new subscribers T-T I’m a little disappointed and it makes me think that my story is boring and dull... but yeah, comments from readers does keeps me going so please comment ^^ I won’t force people to comment cause I’m a silent reader too and… yeah (: pretty much that’s it. Tell me if you are expecting or want anything to happen in the story cause who knows? If you tell me I will try to include it in the story!