Am I discovered...?

1000 Year with you

double update


 

Kibeom POV

 

‘There are too many bodyguards guarding the residence,’ I thought. “How do I get in without being caught?”

 

I squat on the side, somewhere near the gates, and continued calling Haemin, ‘pick up, pick up.’ “Hello? Haemin,” I said, trying to talk like how I usually do on the phone with her. “Where are you? Have you reached home safely?”

 

“I’m fine, I just came out from the bath,” she said and laughed, “Kibeom-ah, is there something urgent you need to talk to me about? I have a lot of missed calls from you.”

 

“I – well, nothing is wrong, I just called to check, to see – you know, if you’re safe and all. It’s good to know you reach home safely,” I paused, “and, erm, well, if you sense something is wrong – I mean well just in case – give me a text or call immediately.”

 

“Mm, I got it. Kibeom?” she said.

 

“Yeah?”

 

Thank you…”

 

“Anything for my lady,” I said and we ended the call with a ‘goodnight’.

 

***

 

“Hey! You, the one squatting over there!”

 

‘Oh !’ I thought immediately when the security guard flashed their torchlight at me. I stood up and tried to run for it, but then I felt a striking pain in my limps – my leg’s numb from all the squatting. I run as fast as I could trying not to fall over as I could hardly even feel my legs.

 

“Caught you,” a security guard said, pinning me down onto the ground.

 

“Let me go! I’m not anyone suspicious,” I said, as I struggle to break away from the firm hold of the security guards and was forcefully pushed into the premises.

 

“Sir, we found a suspicious young man loitering outside,” the security guard reported.

 

Mr. Lee had his forehead frowned, and his eyes slightly looked up above his spectacles frame, took a glance at me, and put down his work. He gestured his hands for the security guards to leave.

 

“But sir,” the security guard said unease.

 

Mr. Lee kept quiet and the security guard loosened the grip on me, and left the room. “What brought you here, Kibeom?” he said, looking directly into my eyes.

 

“I came to, visit Haemin,” I said simply, while trying not to stutter over my words.

 

He stood up, and walked towards me, “at this hour?” He stood in front of me, with the intimidating aura, “I’m sure… this is not all, isn't it? Mr, Kim, Ki, Beom,” and he showed a smirk.