Missing

1000 Year with you

3rd Person's POV

 

"Have you clean up the mess?" the mysterious man says on phone with his leg cross over the other while sitting on his big, black, throne. 

 

"Yes, sir."

 

"Good. The first half of the pay will be transferred to your account. I have another job for you after that," he said with a heavy sinister tone.

 

"What will it be, sir?" the person on the other side on the phone asked.

 

"Get her. I want it fast," he said with deep hatred.

 

"As you wish." And the call ended here. 

 

* * *

 

Kibeom's POV

 

"Hae-min-nie!" I called and tapped on her shoulder. "Sorry, I'm done with work. Let's go!"

 

"Hey, say, do you want to go to the new waffle cafe a few streets ahead? You love waffles don't you?"

 

"Yes! Lead the way Kibeom," Haemin said overjoyed and grabbed my hand and ran ahead, and stopped suddenly, "hehe, um, I don't know the directions..." she stucks out her tongue cutely. 

 

I laughed at her silliness and walked along with her towards the waffle shop. 

 

'Ding-ding' sounded the bell when we pushed open the door into the waffle cafe. 

 

"Welcome, what would you like?" the server asks. 

 

"I would like one pandan waffle and one chocolate waffle please," I ordered. 

 

"Would you like anything else with the waffle?" 

 

"No, that's fine. Thank you."

 

"Your order will be served soon."

 

Our waffles came and we took photos of us eating the waffle. When we were done we wrote a diary entry. 

 

Dear Diary,

Today, Kibeom and Haemin are having waffles together at a new waffle cafe a few streets away.

The waffles here are soft and it kind of melts in our mouth. 

Each bite is so flavourful. I will definitely come here again with Kibeom!

Kibeom & Haemin

 

We paid the bill and left the cafe. "Ah -I left our important diary on the table. I'll go in and get it. Wait for me here, I'll be back in a jiffy!" 

 

Didn't I said "I'll be back in a jiffy...?" 


 

yay a double update hehe. Sorry for the long wait /bows 90 degree/