23-Sep

1000 Year with you

 

** 3rd person POV **

 

“You know that you’re too early for dinner and too late for lunch right?” Haemin chuckled.

“Y –yah it’s that how you greet your guest?!” Kibeom said blushing.

“Aniyo! I’m just happy you came” Haemin grin and cross her hands behind her back.

 

“Haemin” Haemin’s Eomma called.

“Eomma!” Haemin look over Kibeom’s shoulder and called her mother.

He turns around and sees a mid-aged woman giving off an elegant yet motherly aura. Haemin hugged her Eomma’s arm and they exchange gazes. Haemin nodded at her Eomma before smiling and nodding to him.

Understanding her gestures, he introduced himself. “Annyeonghaseyo, I’m Kibeom, Haemin’s classmate and her close friend” he bowed 90 degrees down to show his respect.

“Come sit down Kibeom” Haemin’s Eomma gesture him to the grand sofa.

Kibeom followed them and they sat down. Taking out the presents he bought for them and handing it out one by one.

 

“This is for you” Kibeom handed the perfume bag to Haemin’s Eomma.

“That’s nice of you,” Haemin’s Eomma took the box out from the bag and opened it up. “This must have been really expensive, I’m grateful for this present. Thank you Kibeom” she thanked Kibeom and kept it back into the bag.

“How about me Kibeom? Did you forget about me?!” Haemin pouted causing Kibeom to blush at her cuteness.

“I –I didn’t it’s here” Kibeom turned away with his face red and picked up the biggest bag among all the other bags.

“WHOAAAAAAAAA” Haemin exclaimed in awed, “It’s huge Kibeom! What’s inside?!” Haemin clapped her hands excitedly, smiling widely and happily.

Haemin open the bag and see two boxes inside, one larger and another smaller. She took out the smaller box first and opened it. Kibeom knew she would love it.

“Kibeom!” Haemin shouted his name and looked at him after opening his present.

Kibeom chuckled, “Do you like it?”

“YES I LIKE IT –NO I LOVE IT! Gomawoyo Kibeom!” Haemin squealed excitedly and pick up the rabbit.

“It’s so adorable! How old is it Kibeom?” Haemin asked him as she squeals over the rabbit, hugging it in her arms.

“It’s a newborn, just a few weeks ago” Kibeom answered her.

“How I wish I’m that rabbit in her arms” I thought to myself and sighed.

“Kibeom are you alright?” Haemin brows came together a little as she asks Kibeom with the rabbit in her arms.

 “U –uh yeah I’m alright!” Kibeom answered with an awkward smile.

“Hmm alright then…” Haemin said with doubt while playing with the rabbit’s paw.

 

“Kibeom?” Haemin said, “The rabbit doesn’t have any house to live in?” Haemin pouted raising the rabbit’s right paw.

“You haven’t finished opening the presents” Kibeom smirk.

“THE LARGER BOX!” Haemin shouted.

“Hold on Bun for me Kibeom!” Haemin said happily and passed the rabbit into my arms.

“Bun? You have a name for it already?” Kibeom raised her brows.

“YES! Bun is such a cute name don’t you agree?” Haemin said grinning as she open the larger box.

“But-” Kibeom was cut off by Haemin.

“OMO Kibeom!” Haemin shouted, taking out a pink laced pet bed and the rabbit’s food, “it’s cute!”

“Gomawoyo Kibeom…” Haemin thanked me smiling.

“Y –you’re welcome…” I blushed looking at her smile for me.

 

“Ahem” Haemin’s Eomma let out a cough audible enough for the both of us to hear.

“Eomma is your throat alright?” Haemin asked worried.

Haemin’s Eomma rubbed her forehead and look up smiling again, “Haemin ah bring Kibeom and the bunny to your room. I’ll call you down for dinner later.”

“Ne Eomma~” Haemin sang and they went up to Haemin’s room.

 

“So… your Eomma is interesting eh?” Kibeom said awkwardly.

“What did you mean?” Haemin turned to glare at him.

“I mean she looks really motherly and elegant and she’s nice to you. Nothing else Haemin” he gulped as this was his first time seeing Haemin glaring at him.

“Note to self, don’t even try offending Haemin” Kibeom mentally thought.

“I see” Haemin smiled, returning back to normal.

“Hmm… I’ll place you here right beside my study table!” Haemin mumbled to herself and place the pet bed. “Food… food… kitchen!”

“Kibeom give me a minute! I’ll keep this in the kitchen” Haemin said and ran out of the room.

Still carrying Bun in my hands, I sat down on the floor patting its head while waiting for Haemin to come back.

“I’m back~” Haemin close the doors and sat down in front of Kibeom.

“BUNNNNN” She reached her hands out for the bunny and he handed it to her.

“Uhm, Haemin, well, why did you named the rabbit Bun?” Kibeom asked rubbing the back of his neck.

“Eh? Hmm… did I name him Bun?” she looked at him with her huge innocent eyes.

Kibeom stared into her eyes and blushed deep red.

“Kibeom?” Haemin called nudging her head to the side.

“She’s too… cute” he thought as he gulps and tries to cool his beating heart, it’s beating abnormally.

“Y –yeah you did…” Kibeom answered; his face redness wasn’t going away.

“Shall we name it together?” Haemin smiled.

“OH MY FRIGGING GOD. Haemin you have to stop smiling, I swear it’s making me going crazy,” Kibeom gulped and nodded his head.

“Hmm… I have an idea!” Haemin smiled as an imaginary light bulb lighted on top of her head, “we will name it ’23-Sep’ (Twenty-three Sep).”

“Our birthday?” I raised my brows.

“It’s a special date” Haemin simply said blushing as she bites her lips and pats the bunny.

Hearing Haemin’s answer made Kibeom blushed and heart thump faster than before.

“23-Sep then” Kibeom smile blushing as he pats 23-Sep.

 

They were busy role-playing with the bunny the whole afternoon.

 

** Kibeom POV **

 

“Since 23-Sep is a new born, it needs parents to take care of her!” Haemin said suddenly.

I look at her to come up with a solution and we sat there thinking for a while.

“I know! I’ll be Eomma and you can be Appa!” Haemin picked up 23-Sep and said.

“23-Sep I’m your Eomma~ call me Eomma~ Eom-ma~” Haemin said playfully to 23-Sep.

I blushed and took 23-Sep from her, “Since I’m the Appa, I have the rights to carry her too, and you can’t hog 23-Sep to yourself!”

“AHH!” Haemin pouted and fold her arms like a kid.

“It isn’t going to work on me Lee Haemin” I merong-ed her and pats 23-Sep’s back.

She started using her puppy eyes on me and I tried to avoid eye contact with her.

“Beommie~” She used her puppy eyes and her pout on me as she moves closer.

 

“A –aish! I lost! Here,” I return 23-Sep to her and she beamed with happiness.

I finally cooled down my beating heart but how she has just acted have actually made my heart went even faster than before.

“Oppa!” Haemin popped in front of me, her face was inches away from mine.

I backed off and my head hits the side table and Haemin also backed off and fell backwards. The both of us blush and stayed in our positions.

“So… why were you spacing out?” Haemin spoke up first.

“Uh… I was thinking of… uh… what clothes to buy for 23-Sep!”

 

 

“Kim Kibeom, that’s the lousiest excuse you have ever thought of” I mentally scolded myself.

 

 

 

***     End of Chapter 15     ***

 

 


 

Updated! Sorry for not updating the past two days.

I'm such a bad author I know -le sighs-

Ideas just keep coming, I wish I had more time

Thanks for reading kekeke

-virtual hugs for my readers and subscribers-

 

 

EHEM, SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT

THANK YOU 

^-^