Tomato Face

1000 Year with you

 

Double Update ^-^

 



 

 

 

** Kibeom’s POV **

 

“There are clothes for 23-Sep?” Haemin looked up with an amazed look.

“Yeah! There are many types of clothes for all sorts of animals nowadays!” I exclaimed awkwardly.

“There are clothes for pet?! OMO! Kibeom let’s buy it!” Haemin grin brightly hugging 23-Sep in her arms.

“Ne” I answered her chuckling, “When do you want to buy it?”

“Hmm…” Haemin went into thinking while looking at 23-Sep.

“Sujin might naver us anytime for rehearsals” she said sighing.

 

“Then we’ll confirm with her earlier then and we can tell her we have something on next weekend, how’s that?” I ask smiling.

“Will it work? Won’t she be mad?” Haemin bite her lips and her brows met.

“I’m sure Sujin understands” I said and stood up.

“Ok then… but how do we tell her?” Haemin looked up to meet my eyes.

I pointed at her laptop on the table, “That.”

“OH!” Haemin gently place 23-Sep and booted on her laptop.

 

Haemin logged into her naver account, and Sujin wasn’t online. It was easy to check as there is only 4 friends; her parents, Sujin and me.

“We’ll leave her a message then” I tapped twice on her username and a chat box appeared.

 

***      ***      ***

 

‘Kibeom and I will be busy next weekend, when do you want to have rehearsals again for the concert?” I typed and send it to her.

“Ok, we’re done! We’ll just wait for her to reply us now” I smiled and close her naver.

She nodded her head and stayed silent.

“What shall we do now Kibeom?” She looked at me bored.

I thought about it and remembered we haven’t written a dairy entry in ages, I searched my bag for it.

“How about this?” I took out the dairy and gave it to her.

“YES PLEASE! It’s been such a long time!” Haemin took the dairy from me and flipped through the page excitedly.

“I’ll get a pen!” Haemin stood up and took a bunny printed pattern pen and started writing.

“You really love bunnies don’t you?” I chuckled rubbing my nose.

 

“It’s just cute” Haemin answered and started to smile to herself after writing for a while.

“Wae? Why are you smiling to yourself?” I asked raising my brows.

“Nothing~” She sang as she continues writing.

“Yah what are you writing? Let me see it!” I said curiously reaching my hands out for the dairy.

“Hurry Haemin!” I anxiously ask her.

“I’m almost done! Five more minutes Kibeom!” she let out a soft laugh as she writes.

“J –just hurry!” I complained and crossed my arms waiting for her.

 

 Minutes later…

 

“Finished?” I asked her.

She nodded her head and closed the book before passing it back to me. “Sorry,” she said and chuckled.

“Gwenchana” I smiled and flipped the page to the latest written one.

 

***      ***      ***

 

BeoMin’s Dairy Entry

Dated: 17 March 2012

 

Min’s Entry

 

It’s been a long time since we’ve written an entry! Many things have been happening all at once for the past few days… Abeoji… Eomma… and you, Kibeom… I was really sorry for being cold towards you the day after our separation at the school gate. Beommi… I’ll tell you the reason why I had a bruise on my face. I’m sorry I lied to you on that day, telling you that I injured myself… but the truth is I was slapped by Abeoji. As for why… you have to read finish before I will tell you. Enough of the sad things! Kibeom thank you for coming over and accompanying me all these times, you do know I’m really grateful and happy to have you with me right? Kibeom ah, I really really like you! Also let’s be really good parents to 23-Sep! We will shop with her, play with her, and let’s go out more often! Kibeom ah, let’s go to the underwater world someday! And the zoo! I’ve never been there before! I’m already excited just by mentioning the outings I want to go with you!

 

Love,

Haemin

 

 

***      ***      ***

 

I smiled to myself and blushed while reading her entry.

I nodded my head and look at her, “Arasseo, we will go with 23-Sep one day,” I said smiling with a tint of blush visible.

“REALLY KIBEOM?” She beamed with happiness and jumped up.

“Kibeom is the best!” She cheered jumping up and down like a kid.

“Kiddo…” I laughed softly to myself, realizing my face was becoming warmer.

“Yah! I heard you over there!” Haemin fold her arms and pouted cutely at me.

“Oh really? Did I say anything about you?” I pretend to be innocent smiling at her.

“You did!” Haemin pointed her fingers at me and rested her left arm on her hips.

“Aniyo I didn’t” I started to laugh audibly, shaking my head and hands.

“YAH!” Haemin suddenly came right in front of my face.

 

Our faces were inches apart again and my cheek is definitely tomato red now.

“Why is your face red Kibeom?” she asked suddenly, touching my cheeks with her hands.

“Aniyo, it isn’t fever” she examined me, “Where are you sick?”

“Y –yah Haemin, your face is red as well, l –let doctor Kibeom ex –examine you” I blurted out and touch her forehead.

Our hands remain where they were. The both of us stared into each other’s eye before removing our hands from each other’s face and Haemin stood straight.

“Kim Kibeom how many times do you have to be a tomato today” I gulped nervously.

“Uhm, do you h –have a pen or something f –for me to write?” I asked swallowing my saliva.

“Eh? Oh uh yeah! Here!” she passed me the bunny patterned pen, with her still blushing red tomato face.

 

 

***      ***      ***

 

**      End Of Chapter 16      **