Park Rin

1000 Year with you

 

Lee’s Residence

 

 

** Your POV **

 

 

“I’ll listen to it” I said holding the piece of paper.

“You’ll love it~” Eomma said and pats my shoulder.

Eomma went back to her room and I went back to mine too. I place the piece of paper on the table and checked my phone. ‘New Message: Kibeom’

 

To: Kibeom

From: Haemin

 

Aniyo! If my Eomma sees me she might think I have mental problems laughing while I’m texting on the phone! >< Anyway, good night Kibeom I’m going to sleep now!

 

I replied him lying down on the bed and fell asleep.

 

 

***       ***      ***

 

 

** Kibeom POV **

 

 

My phone vibrated while I was waiting for the song to finish downloading. I open to see the message and laughed at her cuteness.

 

To: Haemin

From: Kibeom

 

Arasseo arasseo Minnie~ as if I would agree to stop making you laugh! You will have to continue smiling for me, every day. Ne~ Good night ^-^*

 

 

After replying, I checked if the song has finished downloading.

“Done, now the cable…” I open the desk drawer and pull out a pink-colored cable.

I plugged it into my laptop and phone, waiting for it to finish syncing and copy the new song into my phone. Once it was done, I unconnected my phone from my laptop and switched off the laptop. I played the song and left it on my side desk and lay back on my bed to sleep.

 

 

***       ***       ***

 

 

Next morning in Seoul High Private Academy…

 

 

Seoul High Private Academy

 

 

“Morning Haemin!” I greeted her with a smile as she walks towards me.

“Morning Kibeom!” she greeted me energetically.

“Feeling energetic today?”

“NE!” she said with bright smiles.

“All right… this call for a competition! Whoever reaches class first win!” I said and spring off to class.

“YAH! Kibeom!” she shouted and I turn over still running.

She was chasing behind me.

 

 

** 3rd Person POV **

 

 

Little did they know; someone was watching them.

When they reached class, no one bothered to give them a look. Instead, everyone was discussing about a new topic. Haemin and Kibeom looked at each other and shook their heads as they walk to their seats and settled down.

“Did you hear? Korea’s richest tycoon’s daughter is coming to study here and it seems like she is transferring here today!”

“What?! Are you serious?!”

“Yes and apparently some already saw her approaching the principal’s office!”

“Do you know which class she is in?”

“Yes apparently she is in Year one, a year younger than us and I think she’s in the elite class. Class 1SA”

“This is ridiculous! Rich and smart?!”

“I heard she’s gorgeous too”

“EHEM!” Ms. Jen grabbed the student’s attention and the noise stopped.

“Good morning class,” she greeted smiling.

“Good morning Ms. Jen” they said in unison.

 

The class sat down and Kibeom took a piece of paper and started writing tiny words on it.

Kibeom gave Haemin the piece of paper and she read it, “Seems like there’s a new student”

“Seems so… are you interested?” Haemin hesitate before writing it down.

“Not really, I’m more interested in you ^-^” Kibeom wrote smiling.

“Yah don’t joke with me” Haemin return the piece of paper blushing.

They stopped the conversation there and continued with their work.

 

 

** Your POV **

 

 

We continued with our work and I felt a tap at my feet. Thinking that it might be just me I shrugged it off but I felt it again so I looked underneath the table and saw Kibeom using his feet to tap mine.

I look at him and he pretended nothing’s wrong so I tapped his feet back and we continued playing and giggling softly and we would look at each other sometimes and merong each other.

 

 

***       ***       ***

 

 

Moment’s ago…

 

 

** Unknown POV **

 

 

“Your class will be at 1SA, this is your homeroom teacher, Mr. Gong,” Mr. Po said.

“Follow him to class and I wish that you will enjoy your school life here,” Mr. Po said and gestured for Mr. Gong to lead me to class.

“Thank you,” I let out my sweetest smile and follow behind Mr. Gong.

 

“Uhm Mr. Gong, May I ask what class is Kim Kibeom in?” I asked as sweetly as I could.

“He’s in class 2SA. Are you affiliated with him?”

“Ne he is” I answered smiling with a little blush on my cheeks.

“Ah I see, you might want to pay him a visit then, he is at the other block for year twos”

“Ne thank you I will” I smiled and we stepped into the class.

“Class, we have a new transfer student from Shanghai” Mr. Gong announced to the class.

“Hi, I’m Park Rin. I moved to Shanghai when I was young and now I’m back here in Korea! It’s nice to meet you guys let’s get along well!” I smiled my sweetest and bowed.

I heard squeals and people commenting, ‘whoa she’s gorgeous, she’s cute’ as the noise level increases.

“Hehs this will make thing easier for me” I thought and smiled sweetly at my new chess pieces.

“You can have a seat beside Hyundong” Mr. Gong said and he waved to me.

I smiled and went to sit beside him.

“Hey, I’m Oh Hyundong; Hyundong will be fine and let’s get along well for the rest of the year as we are going to be seatmates. Oh anyway, is your father Park Suho? Korea’s richest person? You're really lucky to be born in a rich family... I got into this school through scholarship and I have to work a few jobs to support myself,” he said excitedly and sigh at the end of his ‘speech’.

“He’s annoying… but he can be my first chess”

“Hey, hehe sure let’s get along really well! I like you, you’re kind of interesting” I giggled saying and offered a handshake to him.

“Oh –really? It’s the first time someone says that I’m interesting… I mean people would normally say I’m annoying that’s why you see I sit alone. But hey you seem really nice although you’re born in a rich family; I've got the feeling we will be great friends Park Rin!" he scratched his hair blushing and took my handshake.

“I get why. You’re already annoying me right now” I thought while smiling sweetly to him.

“Oh yeah! Since you’re alone, do you want to join me for lunch? Like during break time you know… since I’m always alone and you’re new here I can bring you around for a school tour? How’s it? Sounds nice to you?” he suggested smiling with a blush on his face.

“I can get him to bring me to oppa’s class… he’s useful after all”

“Yeah sure! You can call me Rin” I answered smiling.

"Y -Yeah Rin..." he said blushing.

“Chess one picked”

 

 

***         End of Chapter 20        ***

 

 


 

 

Updated again! ^--^ 

Bad characters are starting to appear

and more characters will be coming up!

 

 

and now....

if you like my story you know what to do

>:)

COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE

Thank you

^--^