Noona!

Goin Crazy

 

Colour Coding: 

Eun Hee: Pink

Mrs. Chae: red orange 

Ye Jin: Purple

Taemin: Red

Zelo: blue

Others: Green

 

 

You open the door and the girls went inside to look around if Zelo is there. "Yah did you saw him?" girl #1 asked. "Huh?! who's him?" You asked. "The tall cute blonde guy with a little blue in it." girl # 2 replied. "No I didnt see him" You said. "I guess he's not here" girl # 3 said. "Of course..I'm the only one here" you said, "How come? the boy from outside tolde me that The tall cute blonde guy with a little blue in it went here" girl # 4 said. "I dont know can you see the door was locked and I'm taking a shower." you said. "How can he get in?" You added. "Araso araso!! We will find him in the other place." girl # 1 said. When the fan girls are already outside, you went to your locker to open it and you saw Zelo is sweating and unconscious..."YAH Zelo are you alright please wake up wake up" You said worried, you keep on shaking him but his still unconscious. When your going to ask for help because you cant carry him his soo bloody tall compare to your height. He grabbed your hand and he pull you towards him. "YAH what are you doing?....Don't scare me like that" you said while hitting him. "Ouch ouch stop it please I just want to see your reaction if that really happen to me...and its soo hot inside, you know im sweating" Zelo said. "I know I can see you your sweating alot but that's not a good joke" you said angrily. "Hmmmpp..I'm gonna go now" you added. "Wait Eun Hee Mianhe okay mianhe..I know what I did is wrong" Zelo replied. "Tsk!" you said. "Please Mianhe..." Zelo said while doing his aegyo. "Araso..come out now from the locker" you said. Zelo smiled.

YOUR POV 

I dont know why I just accept his apology I just cant resist his aegyo he's cute....OMO Eun Hee what are you talking about?

END OF POV

While Zelo is making his way to come out from the locker he accidentally trip himself and he fell over you. "Ouch" you said, your face is like 2 inches away from his face, Zelo just stared at you. "YAH What are you doing?" you shouted on his face. "Stand up your heavy!!!" you complained. Zelo stand up straight away and he scratch his head. "Mianhe Eun Hee. are you alright?" Zelo said. He helped you to stand up. "You're so heavy!!" You said. "Mianhe" Zelo replied. "It's alright next time be careful ok?" You said. "I will!" Zelo said and smiled like a little kid "Kaja!!." Zelo added. " Where?" You asked. "I'm going to treat you" Zelo said. "Wae?" You asked. "Just stop asking and come with me" Zelo said. He hold your hand and dragged you going to the high street "YAH YAH!"  you said, you can't take your hand off to his because he's too strong. When you two arrive at the high street he didn't let go of your hand. "Zelo-shi" You said. "Wae Eun Hee-ah?" Zelo replied.

"Your Hand" you said. "Mianhe" Zelo said and scrath his head. "Eun Hee let's go to the ice cream shop, let's buy ice cream" Zelo said. "Jinja?" You said. "Ne" Zelo replied. "Araso" you replied. You two find a place to sit and enjoy your ice cream. "Eun Hee how old are you?" Zelo asked. "Why do you want to know my age?" You asked. "Nothing I just want to know" Zelo replied. "I'm 17" you said. Zelo's eyes bulged and his jaw dropped. You put his ice cream to his mouth which is WIIIIDEEE OPEN. The ice cream scattered around his mouth. "YAH why did you do that?" Zelo said while wiping his mouth. You just laugh "kekeke". "Noooonnnaaaaaa" Zelo said. "Huh?! Noona? your Noona is here?" You asked confused. "Ne noona" Zelo said. "Who and where is your noona?" You asked. "YOU!!...you're my noona" Zelo said. "Huh how? How old are you?" You asked. "I'm 15" He replied. "Aigoo" you said. 

YOUR POV

Your only 15? OMO I thought your older than me your so tall for your age"

END OF POV

"I cant believe your older than me you really look young" Zelo said. "Aww.. Kamsamnida" you replied. "And you're really small for 17.." Zelo was cut off by you "I know I know I'm small for my age" you said and pouted. "Dont worry noona, even though you're small, at least you're CUTE" Zelo said that made you blush...You stand up, "Okay I need to go now its getting late" you said, "Noona stay for a while please..." Zelo said. "No! I can't" You said. "Nooonnnnnnnnnnaaaaa!" Zelo whined. "Mianhe Jun Hong.." He looked at you " ah..Zelo I need to go now its getting late and I have lots of work to do" you said. Zelo frowned "Araso" he replied. You were shocked because Zelo hugged you. "Araso Noona....take care annyeong" Zelo said.

"YAH Why did you hugged me?" You asked. "Nothing Noona I just want to hugged you because you're my noona now" Zelo said and smiled. "Aish...Araso..I need to go now...I hope we will meet again" You said. "Of course noona we will meet again...Annyeong" Zelo said. "Annyeong" You replied. "Huh what does he mean? Of course we will meet again?" You said to yourself "Oh well" you added.

 

Annyeong guys!! So here's my update for today!! 

I hope you like this chapter 

Please dont forget to subscribe and leave comments 

So here's our Cute Baby Zelo Awww....kyeopta!!

You clumsy baby Zelo Look what have you done to your Eun Hee Noona!! in the locker room 

Mianhe Jenny Noona, and my Noona's and dongsaengs 

aaww thats alright!! becareful next time!!

 

Ne I will!! 

Please subscribe and leave comment for Jenny Noona

Saranghae Annyeong!!