Coffee Shop

Goin Crazy

 What Zelo and Eun Hee are together?.... No cannot be, I need to see it by myself" Yuri thoughts. 
"I need to see this.... I can't let Eun Hee take Zelo oppa away from me" 

 

Lunch Time

Everyone left the room except you and Ye Jin, you were putting all your stuff inside your bag then Ye Jin tapped you on the shoulder. "Eun Hee... your namja is waiting for you outside" she pointed. "Nae?!" you looked outside and you saw Zelo waving at you. "Noona are you done?" "What are you doin-" "Noona it's lunch time we're going together" "Oh nae...wait for us outside we just need to finish this" you said. "Nae noona" Zelo waited outside like what you said. "Eun Hee!!" "Nae Ye Jin?" "He's so sweet isn't? waiting for you ahaha I wish oppa is here too" Ye Jin said "Yah!! stop!" you said. "What?! it's true ahaha stop blushing" "M-me? blushing?" you took out the mirror from your pocket and look at yourself "N-no I'm n-" "Noona you're already pretty you dont need" "YAH! Zelo I told you to wait outside" "I'am but it took you guys forever and I got bored so I went in just to check" he chuckled. "Kaja noona" he held your hand while walking.
 

You noticed that Ye Jin kept on giggling "Ye Jin is there something you want to share with us?" "O-oh nothing it's nothing" you looked at her "Do you really want to know?" "Nae" "You need to stop that Eun Hee" "What? to stop what" you looked at Zelo and he just shrug. "Eun Hee stop being shy with Zelo nae? Look at you, you're going to explode any minute" "YAH!" You looked at both them who's laughing "Ye Jin noona don't worry she will get use to this... even me noona I'm shy to Eun Hee noona too but now I feel comfortable with her" "See Eun Hee you should too" "N-nae" you looked down and Zelo squeezed you hand. "Noona's let's eat" "Naee" you and Ye Jin said in unison. 

At the canteen everyone are staring on you, you thought that  you're going to die on that moment but you're not. Yes they were talking about you but they are not saying any bad things about you, that made you smile like a happy kid. You went to your usual place together with Zelo and Ye Jin.

Being such a sweet giant kiddo Zelo wants to feed you "Noona say Ahh~" "Bloody hell Zelo" you said. "Stop that you two" Ye Jin said "Wae noona?"  "I'm jealous *mehrong*" "Aish noona" "Just kidding Zelo-yah" Ye Jin said "Hehehe Eun Hee noona say ahh~" " No Zelo" you looked away" "Waeyo noona?" he pouted. "I-I'm shy"  "Aigoo Eun Hee, just imagine I'm not here" Ye Jin chuckled. "Ehh?" While the three of you having your lunch and giggling... You saw Yuri walking towards your table and you quickly take off your hand from his and Zelo looked at you in shocked and you pointed Yuri using your lips. 

"Oppa!" "What do you want?" "Are you free tomorrow?" "Wae?" "Can we meet in the coffee shop tomorrow?" "I'm bu- OUCH!!" You stomped on Zelo's Feet and mouthing him that you should go with Yuri. "Oppa gwenchana?" "Nae nae I just HIT my foot" "So oppa you going tomorrow?" Yuri asked. "N-" you stomped on his feet again "Y-YES! Aish" Zelo said "Jinja oppa?" "Yeah yeah" "Gomawo oppa tomorrow 2pm" "And yeah Eun Hee and Ye Jin eonnie you two look pretty today... Annyeong~!" She added. When Yuri left Ye Jin asked "What's with her?" you shrugged, Zelo asked "Noona wae you want me to go with her? You know that I don't like her" "Zelo Mianhe for stomping on your foot are you okay?" "N-nae noona but answer me" "Yah Eun Hee wae you do that to him?" "Aigoo I told you I don't want Yuri to know about us" "But Eun Hee everyone knows about the two of you" "Nae but Yuri doesn't" "How did you know?" "Aishh they are just going to coffee shop there's nothing wrong with that" "Jun Hong" you looked at him. "Nae noona?" He smiled. "I trust you.." You blushed. "Noona I will not ruin your trust" "Aww how sweet yah you two eat quickly we don't have enough time" "Nae" you and Zelo said in Unison"

On the next day....

"Noona I'm going now do you want something?" "Ah no Zelo I'm alright" "Arraseoyo noona bye" he gave a soft peck on your lips. "*Wahhh aigoo Eun Hee aigoo calm down..*" your thoughts "*Why every time he did something I can't calm myself down..tsk!*" After Zelo left you dialed Ye Jin's number "Ye Jin can I come to your house?" "Nae sure Eun Hee!" You quickly changed your clothes and went to Ye Jin's house "Eun Hee are you crazy?" "What?!" "Wae you let Zelo come to that girl?" "If I were you I will not allow him to go with her and besided he doesn't really want to go with Yuri but why you want him to come with her?" "Ye Jin I told you the reason yesterday" "Yah I know that's not it" "Ye Jin I'm testing Zelo nae?" "Testing for what? It's clear he really love you and only you?" "Remember I told him I trust him?" "Nae so?" "Ye Jin, he said he will not ruin my trust on him that means he will not let Yuri do anything on him." "Ahhh I see okay ~ so how can you make sure about that?" "Uhmm" you said. "Do you want to follow them?" Ye Jin said. "Molla~" "Yeah let's follow them let's just be careful" you just nodded. Outside the coffee shop you saw Zelo was bored waiting for Yuri to arrive. You quickly hide when you saw Yuri coming she bought 2 frappucino and gave the other one to Zelo. You saw them they are going out of the coffeeshop but before they came out you saw Yuri her hand were clinging on Zelo's arm you you felt a little jealous but you just leave it. Unexpectedly Yuri tiptoed and quickly pecked Zelo on the cheek and you saw Zelo its like its nothing on him. Ye Jin saw your face and decided to go home.

Zelo's POV

*sigh* this is going to be boring I wish noona is here too *sigh*, I heard the door chime and guess what I saw the witch tsch! Look at what she's wearing ughh I don't like the colour combination >< I thought she's a model but why she dress like that. "Annyeong Oppa" "Hello~" I said "Oppa I bought frappucino for you here you go can we go somewhere else oppa the weather is nice today we should walk" "Aishh arraseo" I said but before we left the coffee shop this is so irritating she's so clingy. Oh wait is that noona outside? But what is she doing here? Aishh it's not possible maybe she just look like noona, I was really busy identifying if that was noona I didn't realized this witch kissed me on the cheek eww I wiped my cheek her virus might infect me... "Gomawo oppa" she said. "Yeah gomawo your face tsch.... you kissed me on the cheek hell no if you do that next time I'm gonna ditch you I don't care"

End of POV

 

imageimageimageimageimage

Hello everyone I hope you liked my update for today >< hehehe ~ 

Are you still guise alive? I know the coffeeshop MV was like a week ago? but OHMAGAH ;_; BLOODY ZELO SINGING ON THE VID >< seriously EVERYTHING WAS FLYING OMG ... I CRIED I SOBBED I DIED I CAMEBACK TO LIFE XD...... while typing this I was listening to coffeeshop and when it comes to Zelo's part I stopped and watched him xD ohh yeah

Hello to new subbies ^^

and ofc my old subbies too ~

So here's my Zelo Spam 

(69) Tumblr

SCREECHES HE CHANGED A LOT HE LOOK DIFFERENT OG LKFJ

(100 ) zelo | Tumblr

WHAT THE HELLLLLLLLLLLLL LOOK AT THOSE ARMS *SOBS*

(100 ) zelo | Tumblr

OH MERGERD

(100 ) zelo | Tumblr

AIGOOO KYEOAAAA AS USUAL

(100 ) zelo | Tumblr

ERRRRMMMM ._. LET'S MOVE ON TO THE NEXT ONE (I DONT GET WHY THEY TOOK PHOTOS LIKE THIS WAE HE'S MINOR ;_____;)

(100 ) zelo | Tumblr

HIS SMILE SO PRECIOUS

(100 ) zelo | Tumblr

WHAT THE HELL IS HE DOING?

(100 ) zelo | Tumblr

:O OHH MY GOD

Zelo

OMG LOOK AT THIS SO CUTE!!

BBC & BABY ~ | via Tumblr

HE'S FEYSSS SO PRECIOUS XD

jello | via Tumblr

ASDFGKSJFHS

Untitled

WAE *SOBS*

Zelo | via TumblrZelo | via Tumblr

OHH MY GOODNESSSSSS MOTHET FATHER OMG WAE SO CUTE OMOOOOO

それを信じ

HE LOOKS SO ADORABLE ISN'T IT?

zelo~

DA HECK STOP

zelo~

NO 

zelo~

NO GO AWAY!!

(2) zelo | Tumblr

YOU OKAY?

(2) zelo | Tumblr

OKAY LAST ONE ZELO DOING AEGYO ~

I'm sorry guise if I treat Jun Hong as a kid for me he's a baby heheh hope u understand that ^^