Vacation?

Goin Crazy

 

“Appa I’m home” Zelo said. “Oh Jun Hong where have you been?” Mr. Choi asked. “Oh I went to ___school to give the documents” Zelo replied. “I know but why you take so long it’s already 7pm” Mr. Choi asked. “I went somewhere appa” Zelo said, “Where?” Mr. Choi asked. “Somewhere” Zelo replied. “Okay if you don’t want to tell me it’s alright…but you didn’t do anything wrong Jun Hong ah?” Mr. Choi said. “No appa” Zelo replied. “Young Master and Mr. Choi the dinner is ready” the ahjumma said, “Ne ahjumma” Zelo replied. “Okay we’re coming” Mr. Choi replied.

 

 On the Dining table Zelo started the conversation, “Appa” Zelo said. “Yes Jun Hong?” Mr. Choi replied. “Do you remember you told me before that I need to move out?” Zelo asked. “Ne Jun Hong?” Mr. Choi replied. “Wae?” Mr. Choi added. “Appa I found a house where I can live but I have roommates” Zelo said. “Jinja Jun Hong?” Mr. Choi asked. “Ne Appa” Zelo replied. "Where is it? Jun Hong? don't tell me you want to move with your friends" Mr. Choi asked. "Ani Oppa its not with my Hyungs" Zelo replied. "Arasoo where is it? is it near hear so that I can visit you" mr choi added. "Ne appa its not that far from here " Zelo replied. "Ah I see tell me where it is" Mr. choi said. "Ne appa" Zelo said. "But your going to move there before the summer vacation ends okay?" Mr choi said. "JINJA appa?" Zelo said. "Ne" Mr. Choi said.

 

 After the graduation of the Seniors and its already their summer vacation. SHINee just stayed inside their house, bored and the four of them are in the dining room, while Key is in the kitchen preparing  for dinner.  Taemin slam his head on the dining table and played with his fingers. "Hmm...Hyung!!! Can we go somewhere this vacation?" Taemin asked. “Wae?” Jong Hyun asked. “Hyung its boring were just staying here” Taemin said. "Where do you want to go?" Jong hyun asked. "Uhmm hyung I was thinking if we can go to the beach for a vacation and let's invite Eun Hee and YeJin" Taemin said.
 "BWOH?" Minho said. "Why hyung you don't want to see Ye Jin wearing her summer outfit?" Taemin said. Key run towards the dining room while holding the frying pan and hit Taemin on the head.

 

CLANG!!!

 

"Ouch hyung!!" Taemin said. "YAH Taemin where did you learn that kind of things huh?” Key asked. "No hyung its normal right? When you go to the beach all the people there are wearing their summer outfit" Taemin explained. Key going to hit Taemin again but he was stopped by Minho "Stop it hyung"
"Aishh this kid" Key said. "Yeah that's a great idea Taemin" Onew said. "If you want to go there we can go to my appa’s vacation house " Onew added. "JINJA Hyung?" Taemin said. "Ne....and appa told me I should go there because he doesn't have any time to visit our vacation house" Onew said.

 

"OMO Hyung Gomawo!!" The four of them said in unison. "But there's a condition" Onew said. "What is it hyung?" four of them asked in unison. "Well you know..." Onew said and playing with the glass. “WHAT THE HELL HYUNG JUST TELL US” Taemin said excitedly. “Well you know what it is” Onew replied. “WHAT?” four of them said. “HYUNG IF WE KNOW WE SHOULDN’T ASK YOU” Taemin said. “AHHH I know what it is” Key said. Onew, Taemin, Jong Hyun and Min ho looked at Key. “YAH YAH..I was just thinking that might be his favourite you know he cannot live without it” Key said. “AHHHHH.....But what is it” Jong Hyun asked. Key *facepalm*
 

“We’ve been together since were a kid and you guys don’t know what Onew’s favourite? OMO!” Key said. “I know Hyung” Minho snapped. “What?” Key asked. “HIS UNDYING LOVE FOR CHICKEN..Am I right Hyung?” Min Ho said while facing Onew. “YESHH!! YESHH! You’re absolutely right” Onew said. “Is that it Hyung?” Taemin and Jong Hyun asked. “Ne” Onew replied. “No Problem Hyung!! I can buy the whole chicken just for you” Taemin said. “Or you can ask me to go to the shop everyday just to buy chicken” Tamin added. “DEAL” Onew said shaking hands with Taemin. “WOHOOO!!!... I’m going to call Eun Hee and Ye Jin” Taemin said. Onew made an ok sign to Taemin. 

 

RRRIINNGG!!!.......

 

“Yeobboeseyo?” You said. “Yeobboeseyo Eun Hee" Taemin said. “Oh Oppa!! Hehehe” You said. “Wae you didn’t know it’s your oppa” Taemin asked. “Mianhe Oppa I didn’t look at the colour ID hehe” You said. “That’s alright” Taemin said. “Oppa why did you call?” You asked. “Oh yeah me and my hyung are planning to go to the beach do you want to go? I will ask Ye Jin also..”Taemin said. “ Please Eun Hee come with us!!” Taemin pleaded. "Oppa when is it?" You asked. "Were planning on monday" Taemin replied. "Are you free?" Taemin added. "Please wait oppa I'm going to look" You said while checking your planner. "ok" Taemin replied. "Ah yes Oppa I'm free the whole week" You said. "Great!! ok ok your going...bring clothes you can wear for one week hehehe" Taemin said. "BWOH OPPA? ONE WEEK?" you said. "Ne!" Taemin replied. "Oh okay oppa kamsamnida for inviting me" You said. "No problem Eun Hee ok I got to go now I'm going to call Ye Jin.."Taemin said. "Annyeong Oppa" You said. "Annyeong" Taemin replied.

 

OMO Guys I miss you soo muchiee!!! imageMianhe for not updating for more than One week
Mianhe mianhe
imageI was so busy at doing my school work and I don't have time to update this chapter Mianhe.
Anyways, here is my update for today hope you guys like it and mianhe again for keeping you waiting 
please subscribe and feel free to comment and I also accept any suggestions 

Here is my Zelo pic spam for today!!

554205_4002181652785_1902954351_n_large

He is so cute men I wanna adopt him!! 
20121106_bap_stopmv_bts8_large
With his Jong Up Hyung!! 
Tumblr_mcyyn7t6th1qcz267o1_500_large
OMO Jun Hong What Happen to you? LOL!
HAJIMA!!!

Tumblr_mcz0iu6lqe1qzbe8io1_500_large

With his Young Jae Hyun OMO they are so cute!!
Annyeong guys!! again hope you like my chapter update for today!!