Summer Vacation

Goin Crazy

At Zelo’s house…….

 Zelo was preparing his things for the vacation with his Him Chan Hyung. Him Chan went inside Zelo’s room “Zelo are you done packing with your things?” Him Chan asked. “Nearly Hyung!” Zelo said while fixing his bag. “Arasso” Him Chan replied Zelo left his drawers opened and suddenly Him Chan noticed something. “Zelo is that yours?” Him Chan asked. “What Hyung?” Zelo said. “This one while holding the hair bow” Him Chan said. “Ah Hyung where did you find that?” Zelo asked. “Here in your drawers…wae?...don’t tell me Zelo this is yours?” Him Chan asked. “Anii… Hyung I found that when I was little you see…when I was 4 I met a girl and we play at the playground that time but I didn’t know that will be the first and the last time I’ll see her..” Zelo said. “What is her name?” Him Chan asked. “That’s the problem hyung I even forgot to asked her name and the only remembrance she left is her hair bow because she dropped it” Zelo said. “Aiggooo” Him Chan said. “hmmm this hairbow is kinda freaky isn’t it?” Him Chan added. “Why hyung is it because theres an eye on it?”(Im going to show you the ribbon maybe on the next chapter) Zelo asked. “Ne” Him Chan replied. “Hahaha it's unique Hyung!” Zelo said. “Arasso hurry up and finish packing your things we’re going tomorrow Arasso?” Him chan said. “Arasso” Zelo Replied.

On the next day….

Tumblr_lujp57gcwy1r6sargo1_500_large

(inside Onew's house hahaha I cant find a better one XD)

You, Ye Jin and Shinee arrived at the vacation house. “WAH DAEBAK Onew oppa this is so massive” You said. Onew smiled “Ah Eun Hee and Ye Jin your room will be upstairs I’m going to show you in a minute” Onew said. “Ne oppa” You and Ye Jin replied. “wooah is this my room oppa?” You asked. “Ne Eun Hee” Onew said “OMO Oppa so big!!” You said. “kekekek Ok Eun Hee I will leave you here fix your things If you need something just call us ok?” Onew said. “Ne oppa kamsamnida” You said.  While fixing your things someone knock on your door. “Who is it?” You asked. “It’s me Eun Hee” Taemin said “Oh oppa!! Come in” You said. “Uhmm Eun Hee?” Taemin said. “Wae oppa?” You asked. “Do you want to come with me later?” Taemin asked. “Where oppa?” You asked. “Eun Hee I promised Onew Hyung to buy him chicken to let us stay in their vacation house” Taemin said. “Oh hahaha sure oppa what time?” You asked. “Later Eun Hee I’m just going to knock on your door” Taemin said. “Arasso oppa” You said.

In the afternoon someone knock on you door.

KNOCK KNOCK!!

“Eun Hee are you ready to come with me?” Taemin asked. “Ne Oppa I’m coming!!” You replied. You and Taemin went to the town to buy food.. “Where’s Taemin?” Jong Hyun asked. “I don’t know” Key replied. “Did you see him Min Ho?” Key added “No Hyung” Min Ho replied. “Min Ho try to ask Ye Jin, Eun Hee is not here also” Key said. “ HYUNG!!” Minho said. “Wae? You’re just going to ask…there’s nothing wrong with that” Key said. “Aissshhh hyung!” Min Ho replied.

KNOCK KNOCK!!

“Ye Jin” Min ho said. “Oppa? Please wait I’m coming” Ye Jin said. “Ne” Min Ho replied. Ye Jin opened the door. “Wae oppa?” Ye Jin asked. “Ye Jin do you know where did Taemin and Eun Hee go?” Min Ho asked. “Ah Oppa I thought Taemin told you he said that his going to the town with Eun Hee because Onew ask him to buy food for our dinner” Ye Jin replied. “Jinja?” Minho said. “Ne oppa” Ye Jin said. “Kamsamnida Ye Jin” Min Ho said. Min Ho went to his hyungs to tell that Taemin went to the town with Eun Hee . “Wae” Key asked. “Hyung Ye Jin told me that Onew hyung asked Taemin to buy the food for our dinner” Min Ho said. “Oh yeah I forgot about that arasso” Key said.

You two arrived at the market place and you saw lots of sea foods and stuff. “WAHH Oppa!! Look there’s a lot of sea foods here” You said. “Ne what do you think we need to buy?” Taemin asked. “What do you want to cook for tonight?” You asked. “I don’t know do you want to roam around here first we still have time?” Taemin asked. “are you sure oppa?” You asked. “Ne” Taemin said and dragged you in the souvenir shop. You two had fu n touring the town then suddenly you two feel hungry. “Eun Hee- ah are you hungry?” Taemin asked. “Ne oppa” You replied shyly. “Aigoo  please wait here im going to buy the food arasso?” Taemin said. “ne oppa!” You  replied.

While Taemin went to the shop to buy the food you decided to go to the bench to take a sit while walking towards to the bench someone bumped on you and you fell on the ground with on your bum. “Ouch you’re so tall!” you said while rubbing your bum. “Oh.. Mian….Noona?” he said. “Huh? Noona? That voice sounds familiar” you said. “Noona!!!” Zelo whined and hugged you."Huh Zelo?" You startled. “YAH ZELO WHERE THE HE….Hey who is she?” Yong Guk asked. “Hyung she is my noona” Zelo said while helping you to get up. “Noona mianhe kwenchana?” Zelo asked. “Kamsamnida for helping me….Im alright Zelo-shi…” You replied.

"Nice to meet you I’m Yong Guk” Yong Guk said. “Nice to meet you too Yong Guk oppa my name is Chae Eun Hee” You said and smiled. Him Chan run towards you guys from the shop and shouted. “Who is this cutie!!” he tried to pinch your cheeks but Zelo smack Him Chan’s hands. “YAH Zelo why did you do that?” Him Chan asked. “Hyung she is my noona!” Zelo pouted. “Don’t hurt her” Zelo added. “OMO so she’s your noona Kyeoa!!! nice to meet you I’m Kim Him Chan” Him Chan said. “Nice to meet you too Him Chan Oppa  I’m Chae Eun Hee” You said. “Noona what are you doing here?” Zelo asked. “Eun Hee!!!!” Taemin shouted You waved.

 

icecream-ligne.gificecream-ligne.gificecream-ligne.gif

Annyeong !!! Here's my update for today hehehe image

sorry guys for keeping you waiting!! image

and thank you for being patient !! Saranghae!! tumblr_m2bsy3EmhE1qdlkyg.giftumblr_m2bsy3EmhE1qdlkyg.giftumblr_m2bsy3EmhE1qdlkyg.gif

Zelo's Pic Spam!! 

 

1277cd4b50a3af2f09b5c8_large

Omg Guys have you seen this? When he do his aegyo!!? I thought he is going to dance or something but I got shocked when I SAW THIS HE IS SOO CUTE I WANNA PINCH HIS CHEEKS!!

Tumblr_mdccbwvv7i1qb7fvmo1_500_large

Kyeoa!! <3