Moving...

Goin Crazy

 

The day is so beautiful, and peaceful same with Zelo's emotion as it is the day that he has been waiting for, the day that he will moved out of his parents home and move in to Your house.

 "I think everything is here now" Zelo said while packing his stuff when suddenly the ahjumma knock on the door.

KNOCK KNOCK!~~

 "Young Master" "Ahjumma come in" "Ne..Young Master the driver is already downstairs waiting for you" "Oh Ne I'm ahjumma Gomawo I'm nearly finish" Zelo said excitedly while putting his stuff inside his bag "Young Master" "Ne Ahjumma?" "I'm going to miss you Young Master because the house will be quiet and no one will say "Ahjumma I'm hungry, ahjumma I want cherry tomatoes, and when you are rapping I'm going to miss those noise young master.." "Ahjumma I don't want to cry.." "Oh no no young master don't cry I just can't believe that you want to move out" "Ahjumma" Zelo said in a sweet voice and he gave the ahjumma a bear hug. "Young master please take care yourself" "Ne...Ah Ahjumma do you want to drop me at Eun Hee's house?" "Oh ne please young master" "Kaja I'm ready" Zelo put his bag on.

 AT YOUR HOUSE.
You were cleaning when suddenly the doorbell ring.

“NOOONAA!!!” Zelo shouted outside the gate! “Oh Zelo is already here?...OMO IM NOT YET DONE CLEANING THE HOUSE” you quickly wiped the table the cabinets and the windows “NOOONA please open the gate my baggage is heavy” “Ne..ne I’m coming!” You shouted by the window. You open the gate for Zelo and you let him go inside your house. “Noona annyeong!” Zelo gave you a bear hug “Aigoo Annyeong” You hugged him back but you pulled away immediately when you saw ahjumma standing near the car. “ Oh ahjumma  you’re here please come in” “Ne kamsamnida” “Zelo do you want some drinks?” “Noona I can get it by myself” “Oh yeah your going to move here hehe feel free...how about you ahjumma do you want to drink something?” “Ah no no I’m going to leave anyway by the way please take care of our young master” “Ne I will” you nodded. “Kamsamnida I need to go now” “Annyeong ahjumma...Zeloooo ahjumma is going” Zelo quickly run from the kitchen and bid his goodbye to his ahjumma “Annyeong ahjumma” “annyeong” the ahjumma hugged Zelo and Zelo hugged her back.

After ahjumma already left. “Zelo you can put your stuff in your room now” “Ne noona” Zelo nodded. “Uhmm your room is infront of my room” You said while pointing at the direction “come here I will show you” You added  “Ne” Zelo nodded. You guide Zelo to his room and you leave him there. “Zelo I’m going to leave you here if you need something just call me arasso?” “Ne noona gomawo” Zelo replied sweetly (oh my lawd he’s soo cute XD) You went downstairs to prepare lunch. After 20 minutes Zelo finished unpacking his stuff and same with you. Zelo went out of his room to look for you, and You were about to go to Zelo’s room to call him to eat. “Noona!! I’m done unpacking my stuff” “Zelo-ah I was about to go to your room to call you to eat” “Eh? Noona? You cooked for me? WAHHH I’m gonna taste noona’s food for the first time” Zelo exclaimed and took his seat and the same with you. “I will eat the food deliciously noona” Zelo said and took his first bite. “WAHH NOONA MAIA!! DAEBAK” Zelo exclaimed “Kamsamnida Zelo-ah” You replied.
 

While the both of you were eating someone ring the doorbell. Zelo looked at you. “Noona I will get it” “Oh no no Zelo I will get it just eat  arasso?” “Ne noona” Zelo pouted. “*aigoo kyeopta...WHAT THE HELL EUN HEE? WHAT DID YOU JUST SAID?*”  You open the door and to your surprise its Ye-Jin “Yejin-ah come in, I am just having my lunch with zelo join us” You said, “Oh I would love too” Ye Jin said when Zelo heard that Ye Jin is joining them, he suddenly felt sad. “*Aishhhh! I thought I can eat my food alone with Eun Hee noona like a date*” Zelo said to himself. “Annyeong Zelo-ah” Ye Jin said while waving at him and took her seat beside him. “Oh Annyeong Ye Jin Noona” Zelo said half-heartedly and they continued eating their food. After eating Zelo insisted to help you in cleaning the dishes. “Zelo just stayed in the living room and watch TV” “ANIYOO NOONA I want to help” “Eun Hee let him” Ye Jin smiled. “*sigh* Arasso I will wash the dishes just wipe the table arasso?” “But Noona that's so easy...I want to help you with the dishes”   

"Zelo Ye Jin was already helping me just wipe the table arasso?" "Neee~~~!" Zelo sighed. “Aigoo Eun Hee I’m soo excited for the both of you” Ye Jin whispered. “WHAT? WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT” You shouted. “Aishh Eun Hee calm down” “Noona are you alright?” Zelo peaked by  the kitchen door. "Ne Zelo I'm alright its just Ye Jin" You glare at Ye Jin. "Arasso" Zelo shrugged. "Ye Jin this is your fault" "BWOH? I didn't do anything control your mouth okay?" "Aissh what are you talking about earlier." you whispered. "Uhmm Eun Hee never mind" "WHAT?" "*mehrong*" Ye Jin stuck her tongue out. 

"Ye Jin please tell me" You pleaded. "Uhmm okay but please control your mouth I dont want Zelo hear this" "Okay~" You nooded. "Uhmm its because you .... Zelo in one house?" "BWOH? I dont get it" " Me too I dont get it but I have this feeling something will happen on both of you since Zelo already moved here with you" Ye Jin smiled  "Aisshhh" "Noona I'm done!" Zelo place the table cloth on the counter. "Noona can I watch TV?" "Of course Jun Hong its your house now" " YEY!!!" "Jun Hong?" "Ne" "That's Zelo real name?" "Ne...Its weird he let me call him by his real name" "Oh" Ye Jin formed his mouth in an "o" shape Ye Jin laughed. "what? why are you laughing there?" "Nothing I just remember something".

 


icecream-ligne.gificecream-ligne.gificecream-ligne.gif

Annyeong everyone!!....  First of all I want to greet you Belated Merry KRISma and Happy New year (did you see what I did there?tumblr_m9rao09iki1qdlkyg.gif) hehehe 

How's your christmas? and your new year? 

Zelo seriously? its like a date with your noona? asked your noona okay to go somewhere invite her on a romatic dinner thats what I called date XD

So okay I watched the Gayo Daejun OMO 
They perform WARRIOR OMO ZELO SLEEVELESS ZELO WAEE (OMO I just cant handle my feels anymore ahaha B.A.P sleeveless XD) 
tumblr_m430w71Tx31qdlkyg.gif

You know guys when I watched that I was eating grapes then Yong Guk shouted  FIGHT FOR FREEDOM then BAM it started I nearly choked I thought it was the end of me It was my fault anyway HAHAHA I was screaming like theres no tomorrow XD luckily my parents arent here. And Yeah Zelo looks so ASDFHFGKLKRLDLS HAHA noona feels XD

And last monday I watch it again OMO I can't The performance of B.A.P and Secret I like it but I dont like the last part -_- When they were performing I was fangirling then I saw SECRET OMO SO SHEKSHI esp. Hyosung then yeah I saw Ji Eun y dance with Young Jae and Him Chan and Zelo he touched Hyosungs Legs I know its only a dance but wah Zelo's hands is not innocent anymore XD wahahaha 

AND YEAH I DIED AGAIN WHEN I SAW THEM PERFORMING NO MERCY XD OH MY LAWD 
I need to shut my mouth XD 
Hope you enjoy my fanfic for today I know its kinda boring but I hope you enjoy it Zelo with you in one house WAHAHA XD!! 
Hello to my new subscriber and please feel free to comment 
SARANGHAEYO 
btw guys can you please explain it to me what is that arrow for? the arrow next to the title of my story? 
What is that for? heheh please explain it to me hehehe Kamsahamnida!!

 

Zelo SPAM again XD WAHAHA

Tumblr_mfxfqrxs8g1qmz34po1_500_large

OMO ZELO AND DAEHYUN OMO HE'S SO CUTE IN PINK BLOODY HELL!!! 

Noona play with me!! 

Oh I would love too!

Tumblr_mg081qnoeh1s1u3coo1_500_large

ZELO WEARING UNION JACK SHIRT? IS THAT A SIGN? OMO UK UK UK 
Noona come join with us!! Na na na na na na na na~~

Tumblr_mfym0mi10i1qc5o5so1_500_large

SLEEVELESS ZELO PLEASE SOMEONE CALL THE DOCTOR FOR ME? XD

Noona are you alright?
NO WE'RE NOT ALRIGHT OKAY COVER YOUR SELF OH MY LAWD

 

Tumblr_mfxfidsxew1qldjj0o1_500_large
 

They all look cute in hanbok!

Tumblr_mfxgn6aeoj1qmz34po1_500_large

WAAHHH KYEOPTA!

HE REALLLY LOOKS CUTE IN PINK OMG HE'S LIKE YOOGEUN XD HAHAHA HELLO BABY!!

X2_104480f2_large

SOO YEAH WANT TO KILL US?