Noona I will take care of you

Goin Crazy

"Noona I get it from a friend" "Really?!...When?" "Uhm noona I forgot ,....but I remember that was long time ago....there is a girl she was crying, she told me her playmates left her" Your eyes widened. "Wae noona?" "No-nothing...go on continue" "Ne...We played then after that she was in a hurry and I forgot to asked her name..and she dropped this" "She is my first crush noona...hehehe" He blushed.  "OMO" you placed your hand on your mouth. "Wae noona?" "Z-zelo..." "Hmmm?..." "Oh no-nothing ignore me okay?" " are you alright noona?" "Ne" you nodded. Zelo placed the back of his palm on your forehead. "Noona you're ill" "No I'm alright" "But noona don't be stubborn I'll take care of you" "But Zelo I told you I'm alright!" "Noona don't worry I'll take care of you" "Go to your bedroom and I will cook for you" "*sigh* Zelo!!" "Noona...Ka.." Zelo pushed you going to your bedroom "Change your clothes arasso" "Hmmmm I don't know what to cook" he his laptop and search what is the best food to cook for people who is ill. "Nothings here, hmmm should I call Him Chan hyung?" Zelo called Him Chan and cooked the dinner.

"What's wrong with me? I'm alright" You placed your palm on your forehead "Ne I have temperature?...But"

Knock knock!
"Oh Zelo?, come in" " Noona do you want to drink something?" "Zelo I'm alright I don't need anything" "Noona I brought you orange juice drink this okay?" "But Zelo..." " Noona drink it or else.." "Or else what?" "I'll kiss you" you blushed really hard. "What!?!?" "I'm just kidding noona" he chuckled "Zelo get out!" you pushed him outside your room. "Noona I'm just kidding I will not do that haha!" you closed the door and leaned on it "Zelo wae you do this to me?" "*Eun Hee are you falling for Zelo?...can't be...remember he is your dongsaeng" you slightly slapped you face. You dialed Ye Jin's number "YE JIN!!!" "Oh Eun Hee?" "Ye Jin can I ask you something?" "Ne!" "But don't laugh okay?" "Ne promise"

"Ye Jin I think I'm falling for Jun Hong" "Ohhh... hahaha I know" "What do you mean you know?" " Ne I know that will happen" "Huh?!? how?!" "You see Eun Hee Zelo likes you" "But Ye Jin he is my dongsaeng?" "So what dongsaeng for only 2 years??...age doesn't matter right?" " But Ye Jin.." "No but but" "Taemin Oppa!" you shouted. "What happen? What's with him" "He told me he will wait for my decision" "Eun Hee follow your heart" "Do you like Taemin?" "Uhmmmm.... No...he's like my oppa to me" "How about Zelo?" she teased. "Uhmm he's a dongsaeng to me" "Eun Hee Stop it....I know you like him, tell him then" "But what if he doesn't like me? I will just look like an idiot" "I'm sure he likes you" "But" "Okay just wait till he confess okay?" "Yeah yeah! Ye Jin I need to go I'm not feeling well right now."

"Are you sick Eun Hee?" "Kinda but I will be alright I just need to rest" "Yes you will be alright because Zelo will take care of you" "Aishhh Ye Jin SHUT UP!" 

 

KNOCK KNOCK!

"Noona here's your food!" "Oh Ye Jin Zelo is here talk to you later bye" "See you tomorrow" "Ne" "Oh Zelo please wait" you opened the door for Zelo and you saw Zelo wearing apron, you laughed. "Wae noona?" "No-nothing" still laughing. "Oh is it because of the apron noona?" he pouted. "Ah Zelo its' cute!" "Aishh.. noona go sit and I will feed you" "Huh No!" "Noona don't be stubborn" "Zelo my fever is not that high so it's alright I can eat by myself" "Noona I want to take care of you" Zelo placed the food on your desk and pushed you on your bed. "Noona sit down arrajji?" He  get the food and say "Noona say ah!!" "BWOH ZELO?" "Noona don't be shy say ahh..." you open your mouth and looked away but he forgot to tell you that the soup was hot. "Ahh!" you shouted. "Noona kwenchana?" "Zelo I burnt my tongue" "Noona miahe I forgot to blew it are you alright?"

"Ne I'm alright" "Are you sure?" "Ne" you smiled "Noona mianhe" "Zelo it's alright" "Arrasso eat noona" After feeding you, you asked him "Zelo did you buy this?" "Ani noona I cooked it" "Jinja??... Maia Zelo" "Really noona?" "Ne!" "Noona Gomawo drink your medicine and go to sleep" "Ne" you drink your medicine and lay on your bed. "Ze-Zelo?" "Ne noona?" "Wae are you still here?" "I'm going to look after you" he smiled. "Aigoo Zelo you don't need to I'm alright" "Noona it's alright I don't have any work to do" "Aigoo arasso" You turned to your left "Noona?" "Ne?" "You don't like me here?" "MWOH?...ani zelo..." "*Zelo I can't sleep if your just going to stare at me the whole night*" you faced him and cover your face with the blanket. "Aigoo noona is so cute" "Zelo stop" you're blushing so hard under the blanket.

In the morning.....

"Ahh my head still hurts...a-achoo!!.... I have cold too" you turned to your right and you saw a giant baby sleeping next to you "He's maybe tired...what time is it?" "Oh he have school!...Zelo!" you shook him. "Noona saranghae.." "BWOH? Eun Hee ignore it he's just dreaming!" "Noona neomu neomu joahaeyo" you blushed. "The hell Eun Hee don't believe it he is dreaming" you shook him again "Zelo wake up you're gonna be late" 
"Aish this kid I give up" you pinched his cheeks "Giant baby wakey wakey!" "Oh noona goodmorning" he smiled. (I DIED IMAGINING THIS) "What am I doing here?" "You fell asleep Zelo" "Noona are yo alright now?" he place his palm on your forehead. "Noona your temperature is still high" "I'm alright Zelo I just need to rest...go get ready and go to school" "Ani noona I'll stay here" "What Zelo ani you don't need to your going to miss your lessons today"

"But noona no one will take care of you" "Zelo I can manage okay" You stood up "see" but because your not feeling well and you still feel dizzy you nearly fell "Oh noona I told you I'll just stay here okay" "But Zelo.." "Noona it's alright" "I'm going to make our breakfast" "Oh gomawo Zelo" you hugged him Zelo's heart beating really fast he broke the hug. "Noona I need to go" "Huh? what's wrong with him?" You fell asleep then your phone suddenly ring. "Eun Hee where are you?" "Ye Jin mianhe I can't go to school today" "Wae?" "I still have temperature" "Love sick Eun Hee?" "Ye Jin shut up!" 

"Where's Zelo? I didn't see him earlier?" "He's not coming?" "Wae?" "He don't want to go because he said he will take care of me....but I told him not to worry..but he is really stubborn" "Where is he now?" "Preparing the breakfast" "Good your husband is really doing a good job" "WHAT HUSBAND? NO!" "Noona let's eat" "Ne!" "Where do you want to eat?" "Downstairs Zelo" "Can you manage?" "Ne" you nodded. "I'll be here noona...who is that noona?" "It's your Ye Jin noona..." "Oh" his mouth formed an 'o' shape. You put on your phone on loudspeaker so that Zelo can hear her. "Hi Ye Jin noona!" "Hi Zelo!" "Ye Jin I need to go!" "Okay have fun eating with your husband!" "MWOH YE JIN WHAT THE HELL!!" "Husband?!" Zelo looked at you confused. "Noona who is your husband?" "Zelo it's you," Ye Jin said. "Zelo don't believe her" "Noona I'm your husband?" he smiled and blushed. You felt embarassed on what Ye Jin just did.  "Zelo's she's just playing around..and I'm too young to get married." "Oh...hahaha" he laughed. "Come on noona let's eat before the food gets cold." "Ne Zelo" you noddded.

"Woah Zelo you cooked all of them?" "Ne noona!" " You're learning no Zelo I'll eat it well gomawo" "Gomawo noona" he smiled. While eating Zelo kept on looking at you, you felt uncomfortable and you placed you chopstick on the table. "Noona you don't like it?" "Ani...I love it Zelo it's just I felt uncomfortable because you're looking at me" "Why is there any dirt on my face?" you added. "Am I noona? ...mianhe noona and theres no dirt on your face" He smiled.   

After eating you decided to wash the plates but Zelo stopeed you "Noona I can do it leave it and go upstairs okay?" "But Zelo no but but noona" Zelo pushed you to go upstairs. "Noona take a rest" "Oh Zelo you don't need to  pu-" you Nearly fell and Zelo is there to the rescue!! Super Zelo to the rescue!! xD he catch you. Your face and his face was like 5 cm away from each other. you two stared at each other, then he's going to kiss you when the door bell rang.  "Hello is anyone there?" "Z-zelo you can put me down now" You can't look at him and he nodded . after putting you down you run to your bedroom and burried your face on your pillow. "What the hell Eun Hee why you didn't avoid it but *phew* the door bell saved me"...

 

icecream-ligne.gificecream-ligne.gificecream-ligne.gif

JELLO everyone!!! I'm back! HUEHUEHUE mianhe for not updating for ages because uh.... how do I  explain this... this past two weeks is my easter holiday that means no College ... image

BUT I need to do 5 COURSEWORK! imageYes You read it right 5 but I just done 4 of them ehehe because I'm lazy nyehehehe I'm really sorry about that....

So yeah this is my update for today Hi to my new and old subscribers!! ^^ SARANGHAEYO!! *throws SARANGS to you guise* image 

You know what I'm really sad because the one shot promotion is over ages ago but THE FAN TAKEN PHOTOS OF OUR ZELO IS KILLING ME IDEK WHY BUT OMG MY SIMJANG  image

you guise can feel me right? hehehe esp. this photos I really had a hard time to choose one for my new cover on twitter xD so I asked my friend for help and she said why don't you make a collage? hehehe then yeah I save those photos and bloody hell it's almost 150 photos I think hehehe and I asked her help again to give me some random number out of 150 I just used 28 photos xD IT'S REALLY A TOUGH DECISION TO MAKE XD

529426_10200373690857138_1211118693_n_large

and many many fantakens he keeps on throwing us hearts ;__;

Okay need to shut up!! and yeah I hope you like my update for today don't forget to comment and subscribe!!! btw!! you guise did you see my Daehyun macro before? OMO I saw it in every pages on facebook I feel honored JOKE XD hahaha 

here's my Zelo pic spam!!  

Tumblr_mkp0vstr081sn7o36o1_500_large

YOU WANT THIS OMO I REALLY HATE IT JK I LIED I LOVE IT XD BEC I REALLY WANT TO DO THIS TO CHOI JUN HONG BUT HIS HYUNG ALWAYS MAKES ME FEEL JELLY ;______; *SOBS*

Tumblr_ml556f7qka1rln56no1_500_large

that gwiyomi *O* 

Tumblr_mkx6m7js3i1rak2eco1_500_large

Well this killed me too OMO STOP IT JUN HONG JUST STOP IT XD

Tumblr_mkyz4wweuw1qdp5zbo1_500_large

THAT SMILE OMO HE LOOKS LIKE A LITTLE KID RIGHT?

Tumblr_ml43u3tail1rtozgxo1_500_large

AND THIS OH MY GADDDD HELP ME

Tumblr_ml3d9v0r7j1rnkj5ho1_500_large

that look xD

Tumblr_ml1uxlqvkc1r9z2zoo1_500_large 

like a little baby whyyy he is soo cute omg

Tumblr_ml1zyddw6r1rzwbweo1_500_large

*sobs*

Tumblr_mkzrr0by8o1qzmyxeo1_500_large

everything.....

Tumblr_ml0xchfn8m1rtozgxo1_500_large

this is so freaking cute djfksjflskjflskdf

 

Tumblr_mg7q22ming1rtozgxo1_500_large

and this

529561_327823833987022_1624807615_n_large

HOW ABOUT THIS OMO 

Tumblr_mj987t2uka1r2uck5o1_500_large

ZELO HAJIMA XD

Tumblr_mkz0sdhzer1qc5o5so1_500_large

*FLIPS THE TABLE!!*

Tumblr_ml2xbxok8q1qbnhfbo2_500_large

lol why chin Zelo why chin XD

Tumblr_ml2tu8e3bg1s52ry7o1_500_large

ashdakjshfjkhfjs

Tumblr_ml2daajfon1rnkj5ho1_500_large

URI ZELO IS CONFUSED OMO JUST LOOK AT HIS DIMPLE ASJFLKDJFLS *SQUEALS*

Tumblr_ml2dzljj701r51pwqo2_500_large

DFSDF AND THIS OMO I NEED TO FIND HIS INSTAGRAM PHOTO TO KILL YOU GUYS ITS UNFAIR ONLY ME IZ DYING

Tumblr_mkl8zauhyh1rjxb8po1_500_large

WHYYYY Our zelo is shy omo stop it!

524150_445818662167107_898049301_n_large

SO OKAY I FOUND THIS NEED TO POST IT HAHAHA

524043_266140386855469_1505414326_n_large

SHISUS HELP US

526459_445457378869902_1577418592_n_large

don't shoot us omg those sarangs xD

Tumblr_mkzdp36vd51rhwygvo2_250_largeTumblr_mkzdp36vd51rhwygvo1_250_large

everything 

Tumblr_ml178svkkl1s54gh9o1_500_large

that bbuing bbuing shdfkjshfs stop

Bhefeencmaebvc3_large

you guise help me i cant breathe xD

where the hell is that photo I need to find it right away or else I cant stop spamming you guise XD

Tumblr_ml0h9igqsx1ql3mkho1_500_large

STOP THAT

Tumblr_ml0fvku5wx1qb4551o1_500_large

THAT

Tumblr_mjz0glgl0q1qdnk3io1_500_large

AND THAT

555839_330160347106276_490273538_n_large

AND THAT

Tumblr_mkypu80knc1rqtfpio5_250_largeTumblr_mkypu80knc1rqtfpio1_250_largeTumblr_mkypu80knc1rqtfpio2_250_large

GIANT BABY HAHAHA 

485316_436290273124307_91244997_n_large

Seriously I need to find that to end this spam xD.....sorry guysss

Tumblr_mkz1osjx0c1rnkj5ho1_500_large

I found another photo I CANT STOP

Tumblr_mkr3v1vuk71r51pwqo2_500_large

HE'S SHOWING HIS TO US BAD BABY XD jk 

Tumblr_mkx6yaloya1rnkj5ho1_500_large

FINALLY I FOUND IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *dead* THIS IS ILLEGAL MAN IT IS!! DEFINITELY WHEN I SAW THIS ON MY PHONE I JUST WOKE UP AND MY EYES WAS LIKE o_- then BAM I saw this I nearly fell on my bed xD hahahah okayyy annyeong!!