First Day

Goin Crazy

Colour Coding: 

Eun Hee: Pink

Mrs. Chae: red orange 

Ye Jin: Purple

Taemin: Red

Zelo: blue

Others: Green

 

RRRRIIIIIIINGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!

You woke up "WAH first day of school today!" you jumped on your bed and went straight to the bathroom and took a shower. After taking a shower you wear your unifrom and stand infront of the mirror "OMO I really like my new uniform its soo cute especially the ribbon" you said. You went downstairs and prepare your breakfast. Your mum went downstairs "Good morning Umma" you said. " Good morning Eun Hee" Mrs. Chae said and smiled. Mrs. Chae noticed that you're excited in your new school. 

After eating breakfast, you washed your plates and kissed your mum on the cheeks " Annyeong umma I nee to go!" you said. "It's too early to go" Mrs. Chae said. "I know umma I need to find my rooms and roam around the school.you said. "Oh okay then good luck on your  first day Annyeong" Mrs. Chae said.

You waited at the bus stop and said to yourself "I'm so nervous I hope everything will be okay and I will meet new friends......FIGHTING!! You can do this Eun Hee."  the lady beside you looked at you confused, and you just smiled and you said to yourself " WAH that was embarrassing." the bus came and you swiped your card and went to the vacant seat and seat down. 

When you arrived you stand outside the school and take a deep breath "You can do it Eun Hee FIGHTING!!!" You went inside the school and look for your name on the piece of paper and looked for your room number. "Room 302" after you look at your room number, you roam around the school "WAHH this school is so MASSIVE you said. You jaw dropped when you saw all the rooms, the canteen, the library and comfort room. You said to yourself  "WAHH this is so DAEBAK! compared to my old school."  you smiled. 

Since your too early for the school to start you decided to go to the garden and sit down on the bench, you plugged in the earphones into your ears and listen to music (kpop ofcourse XD). Then suddenly you saw a shadow infront of you, you're scared when the shadow is getting bigger and bigger that means that person is  getting closer to you. Then someone tapped your shoulder, you looke up and said "YAH!!!! yo..you..you scared me!!"

 

The boy smiled and said "Mianhe" *scratch his head* "What are you doing here? And are you new here I haven't seen you before?....by the way my name is Taemin what's yours?You answered "That's alright" and smiled. "My name is Eun Hee and I'm a new student Im from _____ school. ( sorry guys I cant think of a name for school) And I'm in junior year"  Taemin said "Oh I see I'm in senior year.

 

"I can show you around the campus if you want to"  Taemin said. You said to yourself *"I don't want to stay here alone so I guess I will come with him"*  you replied "Araso!and smiled. He show you around the school and he keep on asking questions. *" Why he keep on asking questions he ask alot of question I cant answer it all"* you said to yourself. "Yah taemin can you please ask the questions one at a time" You said. "Mianhe if I asked you alot of question" Taemin replied.

WHEN THE BELL RINGS

"I will drop you in your class if you want to" Taemin asked. "Araso" you replied. When he dropped you infront of your classroom he said "Nice meeting you Eun Hee let's meet in lunch time in the canteen". " Gomawo for dropping me, nice meeting you too, araso I will kamsamnida" You replied.

When you enter the room all the boys are looking at you "AWW SHE'S SOO CUTE!" " SHE'S SO TINY" "I WONDER HOW OLD SHE IS". You smiled at them. One of your boy classmate said "OMO SHE SMILED!!!!!....I'M SO HAPPY IM GONNA DIE!!!" you just laugh at him. But the girls are staring at you. They keep on whispering to each other "Who is she?" " Why is she with Taemin Oppa?". Your smile fade away....and you decided to go to the vacant seat. Then suddenly a girl approach you "Annyeong".."Annyeong!" You replied and smiled at her. " By the way my name is Kim Ye Jin....you're so cute nice to meet you!" You smiled "Nice to meet you too my name is Chae Eun Hee" you replied. 

"Are you new here?" Ye Jin asked. "Ne" you replied. " why our girl classmates are glaring at me" you asked. "It's because they saw you with Taemin" Ye Jin replied. "Huh?!? What's with taemin" you asked. "You don't know?!?! basically taemin is one of the member of SHINee and they are very popular in this school." Ye Jin replied. "Is that it? OMO I don't know about SHINee because I'm new here and he didn't mention it to me earlier."

"All the girls in this school are worshipping SHINee because of their looks... and they are good at dancing and singing....these girls are fangirls of SHINee" Ye Jin said while laughing. "I think your exaggerating it?" You said. "Ani..ani..I'm saying the truth." Ye Jin replied. "OMO hahahaha I don't know what to do now..Taemin told me to meet him at lunch time." you said. "Then go don't mind them they're just jealous with you" Ye Jin replied and smiled.  "But... can you come with me" you asked.. "MWO!?!?! .... are you kidding me?!." Ye Jin replied *blushed*. "AHA!!!! Why are you blushing?!" You asked. ... "No I'm not" Ye Jin said *pouting* "It is...See your face is turning red." You replied while smiling. "The truth is I like Minho....please don't tell to anyone its only a secret" Ye Jin replied. "OMO.... no problem I will keep it as a secret!! kekeke... don't worry your just going to come with me *smiling*...I'm so excited to meet SHINee." You said.

 

 

Hello guys please leave comments.....I will be glad to accept any suggestion  

Thank you for my fisrt two subscribers - BabyLovesToTo ,KimJiyoon - 

I'm so Happy !!