Chapter 38

Goin Crazy

 

"Aigoo" B.A.P said.. "Yong Guk come quick let's approach Zelo" You saw Zelo was hurt and you run towards him. Before Him Chan approached Zelo you already approached him. You shook Zelo "Zelo?...Zelo?" "A-ah.....Noona" Zelo got up. "OH MY GOD ZELO YOUR NOSE IS BLEEDING" "Huh?!?" Zelo touched his face and he was surprised when he saw blood on his fingers. Him Chan and Yong Guk approached Zelo. "Oppa Zelo's nose was bleeding....Let me get my tissue in my bag" You quickly get it and wiped the blood on his face and hand. "Gwenchana Zelo? huh?" you looked at him worried. "N-ne noona...aah" he yelped. "Mianhe Zelo your lips also bleeding".

Myungsoo approached Zelo and asked "Zelo are you okay? I think you need to go to the clinic" "Ne hyung..and No, I'm alright" "Are you sure your bleeding" "Ne hyung I'm alright" "I think Zelo it's better you go home you need to take a rest" "But Hyung I'm okay" "Just come tomorrow" "Ne.." He nodded.

Large

The members approached Zelo and asked what happened to him "Why you got hit Zelo?" Then Daehyun spoke "Because of Eun Hee!” "What?! Because of me?” “A-aniyo noona it’s not your fault, hyung what are you talking about?” “Nevermind” Daehyun smirked. “Zelo are you sure you don’t want to go clinic?” “Ne noona I’m alright” “Okay then let’s go home I will treat your wounds” “Uhmm oppa  you want to come to our house?” “Sure!!They said in unison. “Okay Let’s go” On the way home “ Oh Zelo you guys go first I need to buy something from the shop” “Noona we can come with you” “Ani Zelo It’s alight” “Arasso” He pouted.

“Hyungs do you want something to eat or to drink?” “I want Cheesecake!” “Ice cream” Daehyun and Young Jae said. “Okay hyung” “Woah you have those?” “Ne hyung” he nodded. “How about you Yong Guk hyung, Himchan hyung and Jong uppie hyung?” “Anything, maybe cheesecake as well” “Okay hyung” After giving the food, Yong Guk asked, “What happen to you Zelo? …Wae you got hit?” “Ah…hyung uhmmm I didn’t know that noona is coming with you and when I head she called me I don’t know I forgot everything I was in the game”  “OMO Zelo are you okay? Do you have amnesia?” “Ani Daehyun BABO” Him Chan said. “He got love struck by Eun Hee” Young Jae smiled. “Hyung~~” Zelo whined. “Aigoo Jun Hong” The before Daehyun could say something, they looked at you, “Oh noona you’re here” “Ne…are you guys alright?” “Ne” “Zelo come with me upstairs”

“Oppa’s, and Jong Up, we’re going upstairs you can watch TV if you want and do you want to stay here for dinner?” “Of course Eun Hee I want to taste your cooking” Daehyun said. “YAH JUNG DAEHYUN” Yong Guk and Him Chan said. “What hyung?” “It’s alright oppa” You smiled. The two of you went upstairs and you went to his room. “Be right back Zelo sit there” pointing on his bed. “Ne” he nodded confused on what are you going to do to him. You take the medicine kit with you and went back to his room “Zelo –ah I’m going to treat your wound” showing the medicine kit to him. “Tell me if it’s hurting okay?” “Ne” you treated his wound on his lips and he shouted “A-AHH noona” “Mianhe Jun Hong-ah noona will be gentle” His hyungs heard Zelo shouted. “What are they doing upstairs?” Jong Up asked. Yong Guk and Him Chan’s eyes widened. “Let’s just ignored them”

His hyungs heard Zelo shouted again for the second time, you accidentally hit his wound that cause Zelo to shout in pain. “A-AHH noona” Yong Guk stood up and run upstairs followed by the other members. Yong Guk opened the door widely and shouted. “YAH WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING?” “Ah hyung noona is giving me medication hehe” He smiled. “Ah… I thought there something happened” Young Jae said. “What is it hyung?” “We thought that-” Daehyun was cut off by Him Chan “Nothing Eun Hee continue that, we’re going downstairs” “Gwenchana oppa I’m done,I’m going to cook our dinner now” You went  to kitchen to prepare the dinner and the six of them are in the living room “Zelo how are you?” “I’m fine hyung” “Is your nose and lips okay now?” “Ne hyung” He smiled widely. "Let me see?" Him Chan held Zelo's chin

Large

and he's trying to kiss Zelo on the lips.

Large

"YAH HYUNG WHAT ARE YOU DOING~?" "I'm just kidding Zelo" He smiled "I’m going to help EunHee” Him Chan added. “EunHee!!” he called. “Ne oppa?” “Do you need help?” “Aniyo oppa I can do this” “Please let me help you EunHee” “Aniyo oppa you’re a visitor just stay in the living room oppa” you smiled. “Please Eun Hee” he pouted.  You sighed “Arasseoyo…oppa can you please wash the vegetables and cut it for me” “YES SIR!” he saluted.

Large

“Oppa” you giggled. 

After Him Chan washed the vegetable he called you “EunHee-ah” “Y-yes oppa?” “Thank you for taking care of him” “Jun Hong?” “Ne thank you so much EunHee” “Oppa it’s alright” “Is he stubborn and does he help you with the house chores?” “Oppa Jun Hong is not stubborn, actually he always do the house chores for me” you felt shy. “Why are you hiding your face Eun Hee?” “Ah oppa I just remember he cooked for me yesterday” “Oh that’s why he called me yesterday” “BWOH?” you looked at him confused. “He asked me how to cook that soup” “Really oppa?” “Ne” he smiled. Zelo just popped out “Noona you need help?” “Ani Zelo Him Chan oppa is helping me” “Noona thank you” he hugged you from behind.  Him Chan was pretending to cough “ehem *cough*”  “Ju-Jun Hong-ah let me go I’m cooking” “Ne noona” he smiled.

 “ Noona call me if you need help okay?” “Ne” When Zelo left Him Chan looked at you “EunHee!” “Nae Oppa?” he cleared his throat

Large

“How’s Taemin?” “Oppa he’s okay waeyo?” “I saw him this afternoon” “Oh ne he’s there for 1 month to teach the students who’s taking dance lessons” He looked at you seriously. “Ne oppa?” “Can I ask you?” "S-sure oppa” you gulped. “Do you like Taemin?” “Aniyo oppa” “okay….hmmm how about Jun Hong?” “BWOH?!” You choked on his question. “I said do you like Zelo?” “A-aniyo” you looked down. “Jinja?!  Why are you blushing?” “No I’m not!” “Yes you are, just tell me I will not tell anyone” “A-ah oppa the truth is yes, I’m starting to liked him” “JINJA?! …..VICTORY!” He pumped his fist in the air.

6j9w3_large
“but I need to get rid my feelings for him…” “waeyo?” Him Chan smiled fade  “Oppa he’s a dongsaeng and I’m a noona what will people think about” “Aigoo Eun Hee age doesn’t matter and you don’t look older than him because you’re cute!” “Oppa~” you whined. “It’s true, if you love him tell him before someone take Jun Hong away from you” he smiled. “B-but oppa!” “No but…the two of you act as BOYFRIEND AND GIRLFRIEND” he emphasize the word ‘boyfriend and girlfriend’. “BWOH?! ….no…no..” you blushed. “Yess… haha” “Oppa” you pouted. 

“Aigoo kyeopta” Him Chan pinched your cheeks and Zelo shouted “YAH HYUNG Don’t touch her” “Jun Hong your noona is so cute!” teasing Zelo “Hyung~" he whined and went to the kitchen, but Him Chan didn’t  stop pinching your cheeks “Oppa Hajima” “Hyung don’t touch her stop that!” he glared at Him Chan. 

to be continued...... ^^

icecream-ligne.gificecream-ligne.gificecream-ligne.gif

Jello everyone here's my update for today!! YEY!! hope youl ike it ^^ I'm supposed to update two chapters today but I need to do my school work tumblr_m2ju4himQM1qdlkyg.gif *sobs* we only have 3 weeks left before our half term and the teachers is killing me with loads and loads and loaaaaaaaads of worktumblr_mm4r66ZcbV1rfjowdo1_500.gif

sorry I will update it next week ^^ 

And please don't forget to subscribe and leave some comments ^^ Annyeong!!

Here's my Zelo Pic spam!! 

Large

Eomma and Zelo kyeota!!

Large

His Ramen hair! ^^ ~ <3

Large

Waahhh he's enjoying his Namja pizza XD idk why they call it Namja Pizza I saw it on the video it says Namja pizza XD

Large

SHHHHHHUGAR CHOCO MUFFIN WAE ZELO WAE *le sobs*

Large

Aww aegiii <3

Large

Eomma and aegii again!! Aww I'm really really jealous I really want to do that to Zelo toooo Him Chan oppa stop that!! ಥ_ಥ

Large

OH GOD THIS PHOTO IS KILLING ME HE IS SO CUTE ALKDJSALKJDSALKJD ;_; WAE ZELOO LOOK AT HIS NOSE, LIPS, FACE EVERYTHING IS PERFECT! SPECIALLY THAT MOLE ON HIS EYEBROW XD wahahaha

Large

cute ~

Large

wae is he wearing shorts? xD he's showing off his LONG legs to us xD jk

Large

his eyes <3

Large

Large

Large

oh my god .....

Large

aww kyeopta!!! <3 ~

Large

hajima jun hong ;_;

Large

His pointing at the "NAMJA PIZZA" XD

Large

;_; his eyessss

Large

Happy Bunny!!! <3

Large

SCREEEEECHESSSS!!! HIS DIMPLE OMG HIS DIMPLE LKDJFSLKFJSLDFJS

Large

okay I need to go now Annyeong!!!! ^^