Sleep Over

Goin Crazy

Colour Coding: 

Eun Hee: Pink

Mrs. Chae: red orange 

Ye Jin: Purple

Taemin: Red

Zelo: blue

Others: Green

You guys decided to go home since its getting late. "Let's go home...Eun Hee-ah did you had fun?" Taemin asked. "Ne Oppa" you replied. "How about you Ye Jin?" "Ne Oppa" Ye Jin replied and smiled. Taemin's services drives them back home, actually its not Taemin's service its SHINee's service because SHINee live in one house. So yeah okay back to the story, while on the way home you feel sleepy so you decided to sleep, and Taemin noticed you're sleeping so he put your head on his shoulder."I wish we're always like this" Taemin said to himself. "OMO I don't know where Eun Hee lived and I dont want to wake her up" Taemin said to Ye Jin and Minho.

"I will call her mum" Ye Jin said. "You two can sleep in our house in our guest room." Taemin said. "BWOH?!?" Ye Jin ans Minho said. "NO!! TAEMIN" Minho said. "Please hyung I know Eun Hee and Ye Jin is tired and its a long way to go to their house, and we're stuck in a traffic" Taemin said. "I guess you're right Taemin" Minho said. "Is it alright to you Ye Jin?" Minho added. "But...my mum will not allow me to sleep in a boys house" Ye Jin replied. "Don't worry just tell them you're going to sleep at Eun Hee's house and tell to Eun Hee's mum also that Eun Hee is going to sleep in your house" Taemin said.

"But I dont want to lie to my mum" Ye Jin said. "But it's only for now PLEEEASE Ye Jin PLEEEAAASSSSEEE" Taemin said while doing his aegyo. "*Oww I can't refused Oppa's Aegyo* Araso just only for now okay, im not going to do it again this is the first and this is the last" Ye Jin replied. "YEEEYYYY!!!!" Taemin shouted...."Ye Jin GOMAWO GOMAWO!!" Taemin added. "Shhhh.... Eun Hee is sleeping" Minho said. "Oh yeah Mianhe" Taemin said while trying to hide his laughter.

Ye Jin took your phone to call your mum "Yeoboseyo?...Uhmmm is this Mrs. Chae?" Ye Jin said. "Yeoboseyo...yes it is, who is this?.. and why are you using Eun Hee's phone?" Mrs Chae said. "Mianhee Mrs Chae I forgot to introduce myself I'm Eun Hee's friend Ye Jin" Ye Jin said. "Oh I see annyeong... why did you call me? Is there something happened to my Eun Hee-ah?" Mrs Chae said Worriedly. "Ani Mrs. Chae I'm just going to ask your permission if she can sleep in mu house because we just came from Lotte World and she's to exhausted and she's already sleeping" Ye Jin  said. "And we also stuck in the traffic" Ye Jin added. "Ahh it was a relief I thought there's something happen to mu Eun Hee-ah" Mrs Chae said. "Araso..you guys take care." Mrs Chae added. "Kamsamnida Mrs.Chae Annyeong" Ye Jin said and hanged up the phone "Taemin Oppa I already told to Mrs Chae and she allowed Eun Hee to sleep in your house." Ye Jin said.

"OMO...now call your parents" Taemin said. "Araso" Ye Jin replied. "Yeoboseyo...Umma" Ye Jin said. "Yeoboseyo Ye Jin ah..Its getting late why you're not yet here?" Mrs Kim said. "Umma mianhe I'm not going to sleep there tonight" Ye Jin said. "Wae what happen?" Mrs. Kim said worriedly. "Ani Umma I'm alright" Ye Jin said. "Thank god" Mrs. Kim said. "Wae you're not going to sleep here tonight?" Mrs. Kim added. "Umma can I sleep at Eun Hee's house tonight because its already late and we stuck in the traffic" Ye Jin said. "Araso Ye Jin...Remember NO BOYS! okay" Mrs Kim said. "Ne Umma" Ye Jin replied. "Annyeong" Ye Jin added. "Annyeong Ye Jin take care" Mrs Kim replied.

"OMO Oppa I just lied to my Umma" Ye Jin said. "Mianhe Ye Jin-ah" Taemin said with an apologetic smile. "It's alright taemin Oppa...It's also for Eun Hee and its also for our safety its already late." Ye Jin said. After few minutes they are still stuck in the traffic and Ye Jin fell asleep. Minho take the opportunity to be with Ye Jin, he put Ye Jin's head on his shoulder. Its already 12am when they arrived at SHINee's house. "Young master, we're already arrived" the driver said. "Gomawo" Minho and Taemin said to mr driver. 

Taemin and Minho don't want to wake you two up so they carried you in a bridal style. "Huh that might be Taemin and Minho" Key said. Key went down stairs to check if Taemin and Minho. Key opened the door and his jaw dropped. "OMO..OMO..OMO...What did you do to them?, why are they here" Key said. "Ani hyung its not what you think." Taemin said. "Kekekeke I'm just kidding why you didn't take them home?" Key asked. "Hyung its late and we're stuck in the traffic" Taemin replied. "How about their parents? They might be worried." Key asked. "Dont worry hyung Ye Jin already tell to Eun Hee's mum and her mum that they are not going to sleep there" Taemin added. "That's a relief...Ok bring them now in our guest room" Key said.  After Taemin Lay you down on the bed he turned back and looked at you sleeping. 

"OMO she's so cute even though she's sleeping ...she's like an angel" Taemin whispered. Before leaving the room he kissed you on your forehead. "Taemin?!?!? Are you still there?" Key said outside the room. "Uh eh... Ne Hyung I'm going to leave now I'm just fixing Eun Hee's bed" Taemin said. "Araso Taemin" Key said. But actually Key saw Taemin kissed you on your forehead. "I knew it Taemin like Eun Hee" Key said to himself.

 

 

Annyeong Guys how are you?? 

Mianhe guys  I havent Updated my story for ages

mianhe mianhe...guys Im busy doing my school work please do understand. I know this chapter is quite boring Mianhe guys I just write this quickly.. MIANHE MIANHE 

Zelo want to kiss us Kyaa!!! just kidding

Cause I love you girl ~~~ 

Isn't he cute  he want to kill us!!