Visit

Goin Crazy

 

Colour Coding: 

Eun Hee: Pink

Mrs. Chae: red orange 

Ye Jin: Purple

Taemin: Red

Zelo: blue

Others: Green

"Eun Hee is her name and she's my noona" Zelo said. When Zelo arrived home Mr. Choi noticed that Zelo is in a good mood. "Jun Hong-ah" Mr. Choi said. "Yes appa?" Zelo replied. "How's your visit at ___school? (That is the school of Eun Hee (you)) Did you like it?" Mr.Choi asked. "Ne appa I really really like it" Zelo replied excitedly. Mr Choi was shocked on how Zelo replied to him. "Appa" Zelo said. "Wae? Jun hong-ah?" Mr. Choi replied. "Appa can I transfer now in that school?" Zelo said. "Please Appa" Zelo pleaded. "No Jun Hong....I can't...there's a lot of things to do, and you just started the school year." Mr. Choi said. "Please do understand Jun Hong" Mr. Choi added. "But Appa I really like the school" Zelo pleaded. "No Jun hong please do understand ....I need to fix up some of your school papers, promise next year your going to transfer there" Mr. Choi said. "Yakso?" Zelo said. "Yakso" Mr. Choi replied.

The maid interrupted their conversation. "Mr Choi and young master the dinner is ready" the ahjumma said, "Gomawo ahjumma" Zelo replied. "We're coming" Mr. Choi added. Mr Choi and Zelo went to the dining room to eat their dinner. After eating dinner Zelo went to his room to wash himself. After taking a shower Zelo lay on his bed. He remembered all the things happened to him earlier. He remembered the accident with you and he blused. "Aisshhh what's happening to me?" Zelo said. "I feel something but I cant understand....I also feel something on my stomach but I didn't eat too much, and my stomach is not hurting" Zelo said. Zelo  rolled from left to right on his bed because he can't understand what's happening to him. "WAHHH....what's happening to me" Zelo said.

 

ON THE NEXT DAY!!

"Eun Hee!!!" Taemin shouted behind your back "YAH don't scare me like that" you said. "Mianhe" Taemin said. "Are you ready?" Taemin asked. "Me? ready for what?" You asked. "You promised me yesterday that I'm coming to your house today" Taemin said. "Oh yeah" you replied. "Kaja" you said. "Yey!!!" Taemin said.

When you two arrived at your house, you open the door and put your shoes in the shoe rack. "Taemin oppa come in" you said. " Ah Ne.." Taemin replied. "Feel at home oppa" You said. You forgot that your house is nothing compared to SHINee's house. "Mianhe Oppa my house is smaller compared to your house" You said. "Anii.. you dont need to say sorry its alright I like your house soo neat and tidy" Taemin said. "Gomawo oppa" you replied. "Oppa take a sit." you said. "What do you want to eat oppa?" you added. "Ahh no im alright" taemin replied. "No your my guest I need to prepare something" You said. You went to the kitchen to prepare some snacks. Taemin stand up and looking at the pictures "OMO is that Eun Hee? she doesnt change she really look so cute" Taemin said. "Hmmm...who's this man? I think it's her father? where he could be?" Taemin said. You went to the living room to served the food. "Oppa here have some" You said. "Gomawo Eun Hee" Taemin replied. "you're welcome " you said. "By the way Eun Hee you didnt change alot  you look so cute" taemin said. "OMO oppa" you replied and you pouted because you feel embarrassed. "Eun Hee-ah" taemin said. "Wae oppa?" you replied.

"the man in that photo is that your appa?" taemin asked. "Ne" you replied. "Where is he now?" taemin asked. "Uhmm he's now in heaven" you replied. "OMO mianhe Eun hee i didn't know" taemin said. "Its alright oppa..you dont need to say sorry" you replied. "uhmm can I ask what happen to him?" taemin asked. " Uhmm someone killed my appa i dont know the reason but i think its all about our business my dad has a lot of competitors in the business" you said. "Ah... mianhe eun hee" taemin replied. "Oppa stop saying mianhe " you said. 

You two guys having a great time with each other and you didnt notice the time its getting late. "OMO Oppa its nearly 8 o'clock" you said, "Eun Hee can I sleep here?" Taemin replied. "BWOH? " you said. "OMO Oppa no" you added. "Please Eun Hee please!!" Taemin pleaded. "Oppa I cant I havent clean the guest room" you said. you cant think any reason, so that's taemin wouldnt sleep in your house. "Please!!!!!!!" Taemin whined. "Oh.. oppa ask your hyungs" you replied. "Okay im going to call them" taemin replied. 

Riinggg.... riiingg.. 

"Please say no key oppa please say no" you said to yourself.

"Yeobboeseyo?" taemin said. "Yeobboeseyo?...Taemin ah why you're not yet home? where are you?" Key said. "Hyung Im at Eun Hee's house" Taemin said. "Ahh go home now!" Key replied. "Hyung!!" taemin said in a sweet voice "Wae taemin? What do you want?" key asked. " Hyung can I sleep here tonight please we dont have school tomorrow" taemin said. "YAH TAEMIN ARE YOU CRAZY?....WHAT ARE YOU THINKING....WHY DO YOU WANT TO SLEEP THERE?"Key shouted on the phone. You heard key is shouting on the phone , that's why your laughing.. "Ani hyung I just want to sleep here and I want to hang out more with Eun Hee" Taemin said. "NO!" key said. "Please Hyung please" Taemin begged. "Taemin not now okay? you dont even bring any clothes" key said. "BUT HYUNG!!" Taemin said. "STOP IT TAEMIN...or else we're not going to allow you to come there again" Key said. "hyung.." taemin replied. "No taemin maybe next week ok?" key said. "Okay hyung" taemin replied. "Now go home its getting late" Key said. "Annyeong" Key added. " ok hyung annyeong" Taemin replied.

 

"So what did your hyung said?" you asked. "My hyung didnt allow me" taemin replied. "he told me next week I can sleep here" taemin added. "Can I sleep here next time?" taemin asked. "Sure oppa" you replied.  "I need to go now Eun Hee before key hyung hit me" Taemin said. "Araso Oppa take care..." You replied. 

 

 

Annyeong guys so here is my update for today!!! 

Mianhe guys for this chapter its kinda boring because my phone is not working 

and all my fanfic drafts is there ......what a cruel life ........

oh well I hope you enjoy this chapter 

and yeah its Zelo's birthday today!!!!

Happy Birthday Zelo!!  

Here's my birthday message for you:

"Happy Birthday Zelo-shi!! I hope you have a great, wonderful and amazing 16th birthday!! take care always and pls look after yourself from your Jenny noona! "

Gomawo Noona!!! 

Please subscribe to Jenny Noona and leave some comments 

Saranghae!!