We Meet Again and You Save Me!

Goin Crazy

 

 

 

Eun Hee: Pink

Zelo: Blue

Bang Yong Guk : red

Jong Up: Green

HimChan: Dark pink

Young Jae : Yellow

Daehyun: Gray

Others: Orange

 

Its already 10 minutes before the dismissal. “Hurry up!” Zelo said while counting the time. “Ohhh Come on!! 10 minutes..Hurry up!!!” Zelo said while stomping his feet on the floor. “3,2,1” 

RIIIIIIINNNNGGGGGGG!!!!!! ~

“Yes hahahaha annyeong seonsaengnim(teacher)… annyeong donggeubsaeng (classmate)” Zelo said hurriedly. “What’s wit him? Why is he in a hurry?” His classmate asked. “I don’t know” classmate #2 replied. Zelo made his way to ____ School. When Zelo arrived infront of the school he went to the security guard to ask where the office is. “Annyeong can you please tell me where the office is?” “Ahh go to that entrance and go straight you will see the office.” The security guard said. “Gomawo ahjussi” Zelo said. After giving the documents to the office Zelo went to the sports hall and he saw you with the three girls around you. He stand next to the door to hide. “Its my noona” Zelo said. “What are they doing? Are they playing”? Zelo said in confuse while scratching his head.

On the other hand.  “YOU!!!! We already told you to stay away from taemin oppa” sasaeng #1 said.  “You ...you seduce our taemin oppa” sasaeng girl #2 said. “What are you talking about?” You asked. “Don’t act like you don’t know we saw you with oppa” sasaeng girl#3 said. “You kissed him” sasaeng girl #2 said. “BWOH?! Ani you you’re wrong I didn’t kissed him” you said. “SHUT UP you seduce him” sasaeng #2 added. “No I’m not seducing him were only friends” you said. “Then explain this!!!” sasaeng girl#1 said while showing the picture they took outside your house. “Noo you’re wrong we’re not kissing he just blew on my eyes.” You explain. “Don’t lie” sasaeng #1 said. Then they started to throw the ball on you, you don’t know what to do you just close your eyes and suddenly Zelo run towards you to protect you.

“Huh?!?” You said, then you open your eyes you saw Zelo hugging you “Zelo? What are you doing here?” You asked. “Noona I will tell you later, kwenchana?” Zelo asked. “I’m alright gomawo” you replied. The three girls stop throwing the balls “who’s this?” sasaeng girl #2 asked. “Your knight and shining armour?” sasaeng girl #1 said. Then Zelo turned around. “OMO it’s him” sasaeng girl #2 said. “OMO Mianhe mianhe we didn’t mean to hit you we meant to hit her.” Saseng girl #2 said. “What are you doing? Why are you hitting her?” Zelo asked. “She seduce our taemin oppa” sasaeng girl #1 said. “How did you know she seduce your Oppa?” Zelo asked. “She’s always with him and she kissed our Taemin oppa” sasaeng girl #2 said while showing the picture to Zelo. Zelo got shock and frozen when he heard that, it’s like his heart break into pieces. “Oh yeah Why are you protecting her?” sasaeng girl #3 asked. "What is she to you?" sasaeng girl# 3 added.Zelo is still quiet. “STOP IT” you said. “You don’t have any proof, go asked taemin if you don’t want to believe me” you said. The three girls shut up. You dragged Zelo outside the sports hall. “Zelo-shi gomawo for saving me from them” you said. Zelo fake smiled, he didn’t say anything. “Kwenchana Zelo?” You asked. “Zelo don’t believe them I’m not that kind of girl, and I didn’t kiss Taemin oppa….that time there’s something went inside my eyes and he blew it” you said.

ZELO’S POV

“What’s happening to me? Why my I felt like this, when I heard noona kissed someone?”

END OF POV

“Zelo why are you quiet, Zelo I know you might look at me different because of what you heard but its not true why will I kiss Taemin oppa?...”You said. Zelo is still quiet.. “Zelo,…Zelo…ZELO!!!!! CHOI JUN HONG” You shouted. Zelo shook his head “Huh?” Zelo said. “Jun Hong kwenchana?” you asked. “I’m alright noona” zelo said. “Are you sure?” you asked. “Ne noona don’t worry” Zelo replied. “Noona can I ask?” Zelo added. “Sure what is it?” You asked. “Noona do you have a boyfriend?” Zelo asked. “BWOH?!?!?! OMO is it because of what you heard is it?” You said. “Ani I don’t have boyfriend” You replied. “Who is Taemin?” Zelo asked. “He’s my friend he’s in the year above” You replied. Zelo smiled brightly when he heard that Taemin is only a friend… “Why do you want to know?” You asked. “Nothing Noona” Zelo replied. He hugged you and spinning around. “OMO Zelo put me down” you said. “Mianhe Noona, kwenchana?” Zelo said. “Ne” you replied.

“Zelo do you want to go out with me?” You asked. Zelo’s eyes bulged. “WAE?” Zelo replied. “Because you save me earlier I’m going to treat you” You replied. “JINJA!!?” Zelo said. “Ne, Kaja” You said. While walking on the streets you asked. “Zelo-shi what do you want?” “Uhmm noona I want Ramyun” Zelo replied. “Araso let’s go to the ramen shop” you said. “Ne noona” Zelo said while nodding his head. “Noona I know the best place to eat Ramyun” Zelo added. “Where? Let’s go there” you said.  “Ne” Zelo replied. “When you two arrived there the ahjumma approached you two “Excuse me, can I take your order?” “Two ramyun please” you said, “Araso” the ahjumma replied. While waiting for the food to serve Zelo is always staring at you. “Zelo-shi is there something on my face?” You asked. “Ah ani noona” Zelo replied. “Wae are you staring at me? Its kinda uncomfortable for me” you said. “Ani noona im not staring at you” Zelo replied. “Araso…whatever” You pouted. Zelo blushed and look down so that you will not notice him. When the ahjumma served the ramyun your eyes bulged because the ramyun bowl is so big. “OMO so massive” you said. “Ne noona that’s why this is the best ramyun shop for me” Zelo said. “Ah ne let’s eat” You eat slowly while Zelo eat like a hungry piglet (kekeke) “Zelo-shi!!.” You said, that make zelo stop eating and look at you while the noodles is hanging on his mouth. “eat slowly, we have plenty of time, you might get choke” You said while wiping his mouth. Zelo pushed himself away “Zelo?” You said. “Noona I can do that” Zelo’s heart beating fast!! “Araso im just helping you to clean your face you eat like a kid….yeah you are a kid” you said. “NOONA IM NOT A KID! IM 15” Zelo said. “Araso araso” You replied. 

 

 

Annyeong guys!!! here's my update for today!! wiiee!!!

Someone unsubscribe on my story  

But I hope you like this chapter 

 Im sorry if my story is getting boring, I will try my best to make my story more interesting 

Here's my Zelo's spam for today!!! wiee!! 

afdjmjdoiocniwodfifhsioefefjeif ZELO 

He's so cute right? XD

I like the way Bang Yong Guk Oppa hit there head on each other because they are naughty students

~suddenly sing mr. simple by suju ~Because I naughty naughty ~XD 

OUR ZELO IS INLOVE WITH HIS NOONA!!! HAHAHA AYIEEE ZELO!!!

JENNY NOONA!!! I'M NOT!! *POUTING* 

Araso let see... *kekekeke*

Jenny noona *mehrong*

Annyeong everyone!! did you like the update of jenny noona? im there im there!! wiee!! and I meet my noona!! hehehe those sasaeng fans they called me noona's knight and shining armour that's funny XD

please subscribe and leave some comments to jenny noona!! annyeong!!

saranghae tumblr_lxlfh5D7DN1qe5v0r.giftumblr_lxlfh5D7DN1qe5v0r.giftumblr_lxlfh5D7DN1qe5v0r.gif