Invite

Goin Crazy

 

“Hyung I already told to Eun Hee, and she’s coming with us” Taemin said. “That’s good” Onew said. “Min Ho Hyung” Taemin said. “Ne?” Min Ho replied. “Call Ye Jin and tell her” Taemin said. “BWOH? Aniyoo!” Min Ho replied. “Min Ho call her now or else she can’t come with us” Key said. “Aishhh…hmmmpp*going to hit Taemin*” Min Ho said. “Arasso” Min Ho added.

RINGGG!!!~

“Yeobboeseyo? Who is this please?” Ye Jin asked. “Yeobboeseyo Ye Jin this is Min Ho” Min Ho replied. Ye Jin eyes widened. “OH!! OPPA!...Wae?” Ye Jin said. “Uhmm Ye Jin are you free on Monday?” Min Ho asked. “Wae Oppa?” Ye Jin asked. “Uhmm were planning to go to the beach for a vacation Eun Hee is coming also it will be better if your coming aswell” Min Ho said. Ye Jin blushed “Uhmm Oppa I need to ask my umma first please wait” “Arasso…” Min Ho replied. Ye Jin went to her umma in the living room. “Umma my friend asked me If can I come with them?” Ye Jin asked. “Where is it Ye Jin?” Mrs. Kim asked. “Uhmm umma they are planning to go to the beach and my friend Eun Hee is also coming” Ye Jin replied. “Sure Ye Jin you can come, its your summer vacation, Enjoy yourself” Mrs. Kim said. “Kamsamnida Umma” Ye Jin replied. “Oppa umma allowed me to go with you but how many days?” Ye Jin said. “For 1 week.” Min Ho replied. “Bwoh Oppa 1 week?” Ye Jin asked. “Ne” Minho replied. “Arasso kamsamnida for inviting me oppa” Ye Jin replied. “Annyeong Oppa” Ye Jin added. “You're welcome Annyeong” Min ho replied.

At your home….

RINGGGG!!!~~~

“Hmm...Maybe its Taemin oppa again” You said. You look at your phone and you saw it’s unknown. “Hmmm who this might be?.”You said to yourself. “Yeobboeseyo?” You asked. “Yeobboeseyo Noona!!!” Zelo said. “Uh Zelo?” You said. “Ne noona it’s Zelo” Zelo replied. “How did you get my mobile number?” You asked. “ hehe noona when I went to your house, you went to the kitchen to get some drinks  and you left your phone on the table  and I played with it and I get your number” Zelo replied. “Ahh...” You said. “Noona are you mad at me?” Zelo asked. “Aniyo Zelo why would I get mad at you?” You asked. “Because Noona I touch your things without your permission” Zelo said. “Mianhe noona” Zelo added. “Ani… it’s alright Zelo you don’t need to say sorry.” You said. "Ahehe Noona kwencha?" Zelo asked. "Im alright zelo-shi how about you?" you asked. "Im alright noona...." Zelo said. "That's good" You replied. "Noona?" Zelo said. "Hmm?" You replied. "Bogoshipo Noona!!" Zelo said. "HUH?! aww aiggooo" You blushed. "Ah Zelo why did you call?" You replied hurriedly. "Ahh noona...me and my hyungs are planning to go to the beach for a vacation...im just wondering if you want to come with us?" Zelo asked. "When is this Zelo?" You asked. "on monday noona" Zelo said. "*please say yes noona please say yes*" Zelo said to himself. "WAHH Zelo-shii mianhe..." You answered. "Wae noona?" Zelo frowned. "I can't Zelo my friend already invited me Mianhe" You said. "That's alright Noona I need to go now" Zelo said. "Zelo are you mad at me?" You asked. "No noona bye..." Zelo said and hang up the phone. "Zelo?" You said. "Zelo are you still there?" You added. "Eottoekhae? I think Zelo must be sulking now" You said. "Aisshhh Eun Hee eottoekhae?" You added.

FLASH BACK!

At Him Chan's house
"AYE!" Yong Guk said. "Wae hyung?" Daehyun asked. "Can we go somewhere Im bored as hell" Yong Guk said. "NOW?" Him chan asked. "No you idiot...I mean can we go on a vacation?" Yong Guk said, 
"VICTORY!!!!" Him Chan shouted. "JINJA HYUNG?" Zelo and Jong Up said. "Ne do you guys agree with me" Yong Guk asked. "Ne hyung" the five of them replied in unison. "But hyung" Zelo said. "Wae Zelo is there any problem?" Yong Guk asked. "No hyung can my friend  come with us?" Zelo said. "WAHH OUR MAKNAE HAS OTHER FRIEND AND HE'S NOT TELLING TO US!" Him Chan said. "Is it a girl or a boy?" Young Jae asked. "She's a girl" Zelo said. "hmmm who is that lucky girl eh?" Yong Guk asked. "Ani hyung she's my noona" Zelo said. "WHATEVER" Daehyun said. "Sure Zelo go try ask her" Yong Guk said. "Kamsamnida Hyung!" Zelo said. 

END OF FLASH BACK!

"Oh Zelo why are you sulking?" Young Jae asked. "I know why" Yong Guk said. "Why Hyung?" Young Jae and Jong Up asked. "His noona will not be able to come with us, is that right Zelo?" Yong Guk said. Zelo nodded, "Wae?" Him Chan asked. "Noona told me that her friend already invited her" Zelo said. "Don't worry maknae you can invite your noona next time and we want to meet your noona" Yong Guk said. "Jinja hyung?" Zelo asked " Ne, dont sulk or else you will get ugly" Yong Guk said. "Aisshhh Hyung!" Zelo said. "Aigooo Zelo-ah Kyeoa!!!" Himchan said while pinching Zelo's cheeks.

 

 

icecream-ligne.gificecream-ligne.gificecream-ligne.gif

 

Annyeong guys!! here's my update for today hope you like it!!
Tumblr_md8g9twudk1ry65uvo2_400_large


Tumblr_md543vxmng1qbg05yo1_500_large