Walking together

Goin Crazy

On the way home Zelo asked you "Noona?" "Yes Zelo?" "Can I hold your hand?" "Wae?" "Uhmm noona because I'm your boyfriend now I should do that to my pretty girlfriend" You can't say 'NO' to him because he is right, he is your boyfriend now. You let him hold your hand while walking. Even inside the bus he's still holding your hand he didn't let go of your hand and you like the fact that he's doing that because you feel safe with him, you don't know why but you can't stop smiling like a babo. He noticed you and asked "What's wrong noona?" "Nothing" you said still smiling. "Noona your hand" "Mwoh?! What's with my hand?" "Noona your hand is so tiny" "YAH" you gave him dirty look. "Ehehehe it's cute and squishy" he said and started to squeeze your hand. "YAH!! Stop that" you blushed.

At Home

While watching T.V. He sit next to you and put his arms around your shoulder. You looked at him and he just smiled at you. You looked away just to hide your blushing face. He let you relax on his shoulder while he was playing the strands of your hair. Zelo touched your cheeks and he felts it's burning he asked "Noona are you alright?". "N-nae" you said without looking at him. He looked at you and he laughed "Noona~" he sang you looked at him nervously "N-nae?" "Why are you blushing?" He chuckled. "No I'm not!" "Yes you are Noona" "I told you I'm not!!" "Noona don't lie, your blushing see your cheeks has the same colour as my favourite cherry tomato" "Zelooo ~" you whined. "Don't worry noona your cute" he said and quickly pecked on your burning cheeks. "YAH!!" You shouted "Noona why I can't do that to you?" "Uhmm.. It's not that you can't do it but Jun Hong.." "Aigoo noona is getting embarrased... Okay I'm going to stop noona before noona explode" he laughed."YAH!"

While watching T.V the drama scene you were watching was 'There was a couple who really love each other, but they can't be together since the girl is to old for him. And both of their parents are against to their relationship.' While watching that you realize that the scene kinda relates to you and Zelo but not with the big , you're really scared to lose Jun Hong since there's LOADS of girls like him especially 'YURI'. "Zelo" you said without taking your eyes off on the T.V. Screen "Nae noona?" "Zelo is it alright for you to keep our relationship secret?" He looked at you in shocked "Wae noona?" "It's not that I'm ashamed that you're my boyfriend, it's just.." Zelo cut you off "What noona? You're scared of what people think about you? Because your boyfriend is 2 years younger than you?" You slightly nodded and he sighed.

He removed his arm around your shoulder. "I'm going to sleep now!" You felt bad and you quickly grabbed his hand "Zelo are you mad at me?" You squeezed his hand lightly. "NO!" "Zelo.." He didn't listen "Jun Hong-ah!" "Don't call me by my real name!" "Oh...Jun Hong is mad at his noona!" You sighed. "Okay forget everything then." "Jinja noona?" "Nae but can we keep this as a secret to Yuri?" "Wae noona?" He whined "Please Zelo!" "Arasseoyo!" He pouted and kissed your forehead. "Kaja Jun Hong let's go to sleep" "Naeee~" You went inside your room before you closed the door you saw zelo standing there and waiting for something. "Jun Hong-ah do you need something?" "Uhmm noona you forgot something" he pouted. "OMO... what is it? Did I locked the door downstairs?" "No no no not that noona!..." "What is it then?" you sighed in relief. 

"You forgot my goodnight kiss" he looked down and pouted, you gasped. "Noona where's my kiss?" "Uhmm...ehh..uhh.. okay...w-where d-do you w-want?" You're hoping he will tapped his cheeks but inexpectedly he tapped his LIPS. "Here noona!" He scratched the back of his neck. "MWOH?" without any notice Zelo quickly pecked your lips and said "Goodnight Noona!" he chuckled. "YAH ZELO!" he quickly went inside his bedroom before you hit him "Noona sleep now we still have school tomorrow!" and he closed the door.

You lay on your bed and thinking about all the things happened earlier. "I can't believe I said YES to that kid" "Aissshh and Zelo he stole a kiss from me Aissshh that kid" you burried your head on the pillow.

 

Next Day 

"Zelo I'm leaving!" "Wait for me noona!" he said while fixing his hair in front of the mirror. "Waeyo?" "We're going together noona!...Kaja!" He held your hand and walked. "Noona this is the first time we're going to school together" "N-nae me too Zelo!" he noticed that you are not smiling "Noona!" he stopped. "Nae?" you looke at him "Noona what's wrong?" "N-nothing!" "I know there is" "No it's nothing..." "Is it because you're scared what people tell about us?" You avoid his gaze and he sighed. He put his both hands on your shoulder and said "Noona no matter what they said don't listen to them" "I'll protect you" he added. "I-it's just that" he cut you off and said "I'll protect you" he hugged you tightly and you hugged him back.

"Kaja noona!!!!" he sang, when you arrived in front of the school gate most of the students are attached on both of you. You noticed that they are staring at you and you stopped walking. Zelo squeezed your hand and whispered "Noona I told you" "I-it's just I-I need to get used to this Zelo" you whispered and he smiled. 

 

Yuri was walking at the hallway and she stopped when she heard someone's talking about Zelo. She hid on the corner and listen to the conversation of the two students. "Hey... have you seen Zelo earlier?" S1 said (S1 means student number 1) "No why?" S2 said. " I saw Zelo and Eun Hee went to school together" S1 said "So that's normal right?... and besides maybe they saw each other on their way here..." S2 said "No it's not normal hahaha they are holding each others hand so I think they are together" S1 said "Really?...I wouldn't be surprised they are always together everyday so yeah.... I'm happy for them and they are cute" S2 said "Yeah I ship them lol! Eun Hee is so lucky Zelo to be his boyfriend aigoo" S1said

 What Zelo and Eun Hee are together?.... No cannot be, I need to see it by myself" Yuri thoughts. 

icecream-ligne.gificecream-ligne.gificecream-ligne.gif

Hello you guise!! I'm really really really REALLY sorry ;___; I havent updated this fanfic for a month Because I dont have any free time to update this because I really need to finish my coursework because you know to get my summer holiday early Hahaha...  So here's my update for today.. it's a bit lame hehehe....Please don't get mad at me ._. I know Zelo will give you kisses hahaha here....

Z E L O | via Tumblr

 

Hope you like that

And hello to my new and old subscribers please don't forget to leave comments and subcirbe!! hehehe ~

Annyeong have you see their teaser? OMG I can't wait to watchthe full one so I was wondering if I should make a reaction vid LOL because my friends told me to do it because they want to see my dying... but Idk...should I? hahahaha help me guise ;___;  

Here's my Zelo pic spam

 

zelo | Tumblr

Our baby look so shocked xD His hair omg.....

Z E L O | via Tumblr

Aww I really love his expressions ><

► ᗷ ᗩ ᑭ | via Tumblr

Bloody Hell imagine waiting for you Er Mer Gerd!! OTL

B.A.P FOREVER <3 <3

WHATA SHOT OMG

Tumblr

OMO HE'S ILLEGAL TO DO THIS BITING LIPS *SOBS*

B.A.P | via Tumblr

He really looks like a baby omg he is so squishy I could just ugh -.-

Twitter / MerryGoRound_z: 130621 LOE Press Con in HK ...

Uri baby's hair is getting longer now ^^

Twitter / BAP_babys_base: [PREVIEW] 130621 ZELO @ Press ...

He is not smiling wae?

via:LuLo

OH MY GOD MY TOP TWO BIAS WHO THE HELL sorry It's just I love both of them I'm Luhan and Zelo biased ^^ <3 shipping name could be LuLo, Zelu, ZeHan, ZeLuHan uhmm idk anymore xD but I prefer ZeHan xD

(1) B.A.P PICTURES | via Facebook

Kyeotaa~ <3

♡ Coffee Shop 28.6 ♡ (HaswaniWaniey) on Twitter

Wiieeee 

bap soft charisma - Google Search

He is so ADORABLE omg!

Emotionless

OMO ~

Z E L O :D  | via Tumblr

Have you seen him doing gwiyomi?

(5) Facebook

Kyeotaa~ <3

Z E L O :D  | via Tumblr

Those smile he always do ;___;

 

ZELO96 | via Tumblr

STAHP!! 

exoshidae ♥ | via Tumblr

OMO Jun Hong and Daehyun look at their features they look the same, the jaw line ;____;

zelo :) | via Tumblr

Kyeotaa~ <3 He is so adorableeeeee

BATTLEFIELD | via Tumblr

Shhh... baby zelo is concentrating on something xD

 

~TS family~

He killed me ;__;

 

Tumblr

We Fly Here | via Tumblr

Wohohoh Zelo xD

(1) HQ ‣ Recording Take 3 | via Facebook

*sobs*

GIZIBE♞ (iNDYeeeng) on Twitter

Stop doing that SHEKSHI POSE SJDKDF

lets smile | via Facebook

SAFKJSDLJ

Facebook

Kyeotaa~ <3 HEART FOR YOU GUISE!!

errbody punch | via Tumblr

OMG