SHINee's House

Goin Crazy

Colour Coding: 

Eun Hee: Pink

Mrs. Chae: red orange 

Ye Jin: Purple

Taemin: Red

Zelo: blue

Others: Green

 

ON THE NEXT DAY!!!!

*Yawning* Your eyes widened  "Huh...eh?...Where am I? Who's room is this? OMO OMO" you said. You went down stairs and you were shock you saw Key Oppa preparing the breakfast. "OMO Key Oppa where am I?" you asked. "Oh!! Goodmorning Eun Hee-ah....You're in our house" Key said. "HOW? OMO my mum might be worried because I didnt came home last night" you said. "Dont worry Eun Hee...Ye Jin called your umma last night, and she said okay" Key said. "Ahh...whew!!..that was a relief" you said. "Here eat your breakfast" Key said. "Uhm Gomawo Oppa" you said. While eating your breakfast you saw Ye Jin and SHINee coming down. "Goodmorning Eun Hee" Ye Jin said. "Goodmorning Ye Jin" You replied. You saw Taemin on his Pajamas "OMO Oppa? kyeoa!!!" you said to yourself. Taemin noticed you were looking at him so he just smiled and you smiled back. "Goodmorning Oppas" you said to SHINee. " Good morning Eun Hee ..did you had a good sleep?" Minho asked. "Ne Oppa" You replied.

"By the way Oppa ...if im sleeping last night in the car.. how did i get to the room?" You asked. "AHH.. I carried you" Taemin shyly replied. "OMO Jinja Oppa?" You said. "How about me? did you carried me also Taemin oppa?" Ye Jin ask. "Ani...Hyung carried you" Taemin said. "Jinja!" Ye Jin said. You and Ye Jin eyes bulged cant believe that happen..especially to Ye Jin she blushed.

You guys eat your breakfast and you remembered that today is the day that ur mum is going to UK. "OMO Oppa what time is it?" You asked. "Its 8:53" Key said. "OMO...OMO..Oppa I need to go now" you said. "Wae Eun Hee-ah is there any problem?" Taemin asked. "Uhmm its not a problem..my mum is going to UK today" you said panicking. "What time is her departure?" Key asked. "12 noon" you said. "OMO we need to go now" Taemin said. "HUH?!?!...WE? why we?" You asked. "We're going with you" Key said. "Were going with you with our service so that we will make it on time and its a long way to go to incheon airport." Taemin said. "OMO gomawo oppa" You said.

 

AT THE AIRPORT

"Umma" you said. "Ah Eun Hee-shi...I thought you're not coming" Mrs. Chae said. "Of course Umma I will come." you replied. "Aww...always take care yourself...Huh..who are they? Are they your mates?" Mrs Chae asked. "Ne Umma" you replied. You introduced Taemin to your mum "Umma this is Taemin oppa the one I told you who helped me on the first day of school" you said. "Ah..nice to meet you Taemin" Mrs Chae said. "Umma this is Ye Jin my friend and my classmate" You said. "Ah you're the one who called me last night isn't it?" Mrs chae asked. "Ne Mrs. Chae." Ye Jin replied. Then you introduced the rest of the member of SHINee to your mum. Then Mrs. Chae stand next to Taemin and whispered. "Take care of my Eun Hee-shi I trust you" and smiled. You looked confused. "What did you just whispered to her Umma?" You asked. "Oh nothing my dear" Mrs Chae replied and smiled. "UMMA!! its UNFAIR!!..Hmmppp.." You pouted. "Aigoo Eun Hee-ah..Oh I need to go now take care Eun Hee I will call you when I alread arrived there." Mrs Chae said. "Ne umma take care" you said and hug her.

 

ON THE NEXT DAY IN SCHOOL

"Eun Hee!!!" Taemin said while running towards you. "Wae oppa?" you asked. "Goodmorning Eun Hee bogoshipo (I miss you)" Taemin said. "Goodmorning Oppa...Huh you miss me?"  are you kidding me?" You laughed. "Ani...Eun Hee Neomu bogoshipeoyo" Taemin said. "Oppa we just met yesterday and on the other day" You said. "Hmmp..I'm just telling the truth.." Taemin said while pouting. "Aigoo Oppa araso araso...Oppa I need to go now its nearly time" you said. "Hehe Araso....Kaja I'm going to dropped you" Taemin said. "Araso Oppa" you replied.

 

ON THE LUNCH TIME

You're with SHINee.."Eun Hee can we go to your house" Taemin asked. Your eyes bulged "BWOH In my house?" You said. "Ne" Taemin replied. Key smacked Taemin "OUCH Hyung...Why did you do that?"Taemin said. "Taemin what are you thinking? why do you want to go to Eun Hee's house? Eh?" Key asked. "I want to hang out with her" Taemin replied. "OMO Oppa mianhe not now maybe tomorrow because I'm the only one now in our house I haven't clean the house" You said. "Yakso? tomorrow?" Taemin asked. "Ne Oppa" you said. "YEEYY!!!" Taemin said.

 

Annyeong guys so here's my update for today  Yey!! let's celebrate!!

I hope you like this chapter  

Here's a photo of our zelo 

Isn't he adorable!! 

Here's another one

Arent you excited to see him again?

Please dont unsubscribe im trying my best to make this story interesting 

Please subscribe!!!