SHINee's Back

Goin Crazy

After the incident in Lotte World you went home by yourself you left Zelo. You locked yourself in your bedroom and quickly lay on your bed. "Why Zelo" you cried. "I didnt't know he invited Yuri too....He should just tell me" "Oh yeah that's why he took too long to comeback because he was with Yuri....Babo Eun Hee Babo" You cried. Then suddenly someone knocked on your door. "Noona!!!...Noona!!" Zelo said. "Noona I need to explain...." "Ze-zelo?!" "Noona please!" "Ze- Zelo you don't need to explain" "But noona"  He didnt stop knocking on your door. "Zelo go to your room now. I'm tired" "Noona...Aniyo If you don't open the door I will not stop" You quickly get up and open the door. "What!!" You said in angry tone, Zelo was shocked "Oh mianhe" "Noona don't be mad at me please" "No I'm not mad at you" "Jinja noona?" "Ne...I just hate you" tears started to fall "Noona mian..." "No Zelo you don't need to say sorry I'm just dumb okay...you should just tell me you invited Yuri too...I looked like an idiot waiting for you to comeback" "You-you should just tell me you're with Yuri" "But Noona...it's not" "No Zelo I under stand..." "Noona don't cry..." Zelo was going to wipe your tears but you take off his hand. "Why am I crying? I don't even know why I'm crying ...I'm sorry Zelo... Goodnight" "Noona" He whispered. "Yuri looked what you've done!" "I don't know what I'm going to do everything is messed up....EVERYTHING!!" Zelo take out his phone and dialed his hyung's number. 

"Yeoboseyo" "Hyung!" "Oh Zelo how was your day with Eun Hee?" Him Chan teased. "Hyung it was terrible, hyung I don't know what to do" "What-what happen" "Yah Him Chan put it in a loud speaker so that we can hear it too" Yong Guk said. "Oh Ne" Him Chan nodded. "Hyung you see we went to Lotte World and everything was fine, we went for the rides and noona was holding my hand" "Oh what's terrible with that?" "Hyung I decided to buy ice creams but the queue was so long and I took ages to come back" "Did you tell her?" "Ne" "So whats the problem?" "Hyung the problem is...when I bought the flowers for her Yuri saw me..." "Who is that Yuri?" "Yuri is my classmate, the annoying girl who think she's really pretty and she is very clingy" "I think she you Zelo" "Molla" "She saw me and I tried to run away from her then I went back to noona and I gave the red rosses but Yuri found us and the worst is she said to Noona the flowers is not for noona its for her" "Aigooo that girl" they said in unison.

"I followed Noona but she don't want to talk to me I didn't stop knocking on her door until she opened it" "Hyung she thought that I invited Yuri too and she thinks I'm lying" "Hyung Eottoekhae?" "Zelo let her...I think she needs time" "But hyung I want to comfort and hugged noona she was crying because of me" "BWOH?!?! SHE'S CRYING?" they said in unison. "N-ne hyung" "Zelo let her, we will try to talk to her too" "But I think it's better hyung if we didn't interrupt them" "Ne you're right Dae Hyun" 

On the next day....

You locked yourself in your bedroom the whole day you just come out from your room when its time to eat or when you need to get something. You were doing your coursework that is due tomorrow, and you decided to get water. Yo uwent downstairs and Zelo saw you while getting the water from the kitchen. You can see Zelo fro mthe corner of your eye he was looking at you. He called you "Noona" you answered "Ne?" Zelo's face brightened "Noona do you want to go somewhere?...I'm bored" "Not now Zelo I have a lot of things to do" then you went upstaris. "*sigh* Noona is still mad at me....She's not even smiling."

 

Monday...

Its already lunch time "Oh Eun Hee Let' eat!" Ye Jin said. "Zelo is waiting for us" she added. "No Ye Jin I have a lot of work to do, you can go first" "Work? I know we already submitted our coursework" "A-ah.. it's not I just want to...uhmm..study...yeah study...ahaha" "But" "I'll go later" "Arasso Eun Hee" Ye Jin went to the canteen and she saw Zelo "Zelo!!" "Hi Ye Jin noona!" "Oh Where's Eun Hee Noona?" "She said she need to study and do some work" "She's still avoiding me" "What Zelo? avoiding you?" "Ne noona" Zelo nodded. "Waeyo?!? What happen?" "uhmmm you see there's a little misunderstanding" Zelo said and he tell the whole story to her. "WHAT?! that Yuri?" "Shhhh.... Noona" "To be honest Zelo I don't like Yuri" "Wae noona?" "Since first day of school she's not nice to Eun Hee" "Why you didn't tell me noona?" "Because I'm not yet sure, but now when I heard that I knew it, she's not nice" "Noona eottoekhae?" Suddenly all the girls in the canteen were screaming and squealing "KYAHHHHHH!!!" "What's happening?" Zelo asked. "Molla" Ye Ji nsaid. "SHI-SHINEE'S BACK!" "OPPA!!" "WE MISS YOU!" all the girls said.

Min Ho tapped Ye Jin on the shoulder "Ye Jin!" "Oh O-Oppa!" "Shinee Oppas" "Uhmm Where's Eun Hee?!" "She said she need to do her work so I think she's in the library." "Oh.." "Zelo?" Key said. "Annyeong Key hyung" "Are you studying here?" "Ne hyung I moved" "Oh Hyung I need to go!" "YAH Taemin where are you going?" "Let him I know she's going to find Eun Hee" "Oppa what are you guys doing here?" "Oh we're going to teach the students in dance class" "How about Uni?" "That's our coursework as a group we need to teach them and they need to perform at the end of the month" "Ohhhh" Ye Jin's mouth formed an 'o' shape.

 

Taemin was on his was to the library when he saw you in the locker area. "Ah noona hyungs I need to go I need to get my stuff" "Oh arasso bye Zelo" "Bye Hyung" "Eun Hee!" You turned around and you see Taemin  "Taemin Oppa?...cannot be" "Eun Hee!" you rubbed your eyes  Taemin approached you " Eun Hee how are you?" you tried to avoid him "Eun Hee wait" Taemin hold your hand and say "Eun Hee please talk to me it's been a long time since the last time we talk" "*sigh* Arasso" you nodded " Eun Hee I want to apologize what I've done to you before, I know I'm wrong but...I really like you Eun Hee!" 
 

Zelo was on his way to his locker when he saw you talking with Taemin, he heard what Taemin said to you "Hyung likes noona" "Eun Hee I'm willing to wait and whatever decisions you make I'll accept it" "Now just forge what I've said, have you eaten?" "Ani Oppa" "Let's go eat" "Ehm" you nodded. While you two making your way to the canteen. Taemin placed his arms around your shoulder Zelo saw it and he felt jealous "Noona" he whispered. "I want to do that to noona too" "Why am I like this? Why it hurts here?" He placed his hand on his chest. After school Zelo made his way home by himself, he wanted to wait for you but he knows you're not going with him. After school you were looking at the locker area and you didn't see Zelo, "He went home?" "He didn't wait for me?...That's strange" "Eun Hee!!" "Oppa.." "Let's go home" "Oh ne.."
 

When you two reached home, "Oppa thanks for dropping me" "Anytime Eun Hee...Annyeong!" You went inside and no one's there. "Hmmmmm...where's Zelo? Maybe he is in his bedroom" You went upstairs to check but no one's there, then suddenly you saw a familiar ribbon on his desk. "I think I've seen this before" You run to your bedroom and rummage your drawers. "Huh!" Your eyes widened "It's the same..." You covered your mouth "It can't be...Zelo was the one who played with me before?" Your eyes widened. You heard the door downstairs, so you quickly put the ribbon on his desk and run to your bedroom. 

Zelo went to the shopping centre to buy a bunny stuff toy. "I hope noona will like this" He went upstairs and place the bunny stuff toys infront of your door, he knocked and quickly went inside his bedroom. You open the door and no one was there, then you looked down you saw the bunny stuff toy with a note on his hand and it sayd "Mianhe noona"


The-rascal-rabbit-plush-toy-rabbit-cloth

(Ignore the lady heheh I can't find the same bunny pic so I just select this one ^^)

"Zelo" you whispered. you picked up the bunny and kncoked on Zelo's bedroom 

Knock Knock

Zelo opened the door and you quickly hugged him "I'm sorry Zelo" You cried. "No noona I should be the one who should apologize, Noona don't cry" "I need to Explain noona" he added. "No Zelo you don't need to" "But noona I want to explain everything!" "Arasso" you said and he wiped your tears and listened to his story. You looked at on his desk and Zelo noticed you, you keep on looking at it "Noona do you like that?" "No Zelo...it's just that ribbons looks familiar" "Where did you get that?" "Noona I get that..............."

 

icecream-ligne.gificecream-ligne.gificecream-ligne.gif

So Hi Everyone....Here's my update for today!!! how are you all ^^ I know you guys hate me because of the previous chapter many unsubscribe but it's okay I understand XD hahaha....So yeah here's my update for today and please subscribe and leave some comments! 

GUYS DO YOU KNOW WHAT'S HAPPENING? WHY I CAN'T VIEW CUBE ENT. VIDEO HERE IN UK THEY
BLOCKED IT  ╥﹏╥ ITS UNFAIRRRR........ 
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
╥﹏╥ Why the MV's are blocked ╥﹏╥
What if tomorrow I wake up and all the MV's are blocked? O_O
That means, NO MORE B.AP, EXO, INFINITE, SHINee, NUE'ST, BLOCK B, SNSD, T-ARA....ETC.. TOO MANY TO MENTION.
WHAT IF THAT HAPPENS ╥﹏╥ 
I'm not sure if all the MV's under cube entertainment are blocked ...bec I saw Volume up of 4 Minute IT SAYS "THIS VIDEO CONTAINS FROM UGM, IT IS NOT AVAILABLE IN UR COUNTRY" ARE YOU TRYING TO BE RACIST XD jkkk but seriously KPOP DON'T DO THIS TO ME!!!...

So anyways hope you like my update :3 and here's my ZELO SPAM <3

 

Tumblr_mk1zk3ld1x1rs2kabo1_500_large

GUYS SERIOUSLY HE KILLED ME THE WAY HE WORE HIS CAP OMG KDFSJDKSJF

Tumblr_mjzwaqkukg1s76rkdo1_r1_500_large

Tumblr_mjzwaqkukg1s76rkdo2_r1_500_large

Tumblr_mjzwaqkukg1s76rkdo3_r1_500_large

Proxy_large

 ZELO WAE SOO CUTE :3

 

Tumblr_mk2jppbhoh1rnkj5ho1_500_large

Tumblr_mk0urgooti1s7s436o1_500_large

AWW JUST LOOK AT HIS DEERY EYES (IS THAT EVEN A WORD?)

Tumblr_mjsmtkfso71rbz3roo1_400_large

WHAT THE FORK SERIOUSLY THIS PICTURE KILLED ME I WAS IN THE CANTEEN AND A PAGE POSTED THIS AND I OPEN IT BUT I DIDNT SEE IT CLEARLY BEC MY FRIEND CALLED ME THEN I FORGOT ABOUT THE PIC WHEN I WENT TO THE LIBRARY AND I WAS GOING TO USE MY PHONE I SAW THIS I NEARLY SCREAMED AND I JUST PRETEND I WAS COUGHING THIS KID NEARLY PUT ME INTO TROUBLE XD

 

 

O6aae_large

GUYS DID YOU FIND IT CUTE WHEN YOU HEARD HIM SING? I JUST DIEDDDD

Tumblr_mjyphy0cik1qjkb7jo1_r2_500_large

DDSKFSPDJFLKDSJFLKSJDFLKSJ

 

Tumblr_mk1sk5vvrg1s817y8o1_500_large

THIS PICTURE I JUST WANT TO RUN AND HUG HIM AWWWW

Tumblr_mk0gemmgrg1rnkj5ho1_500_large

Tumblr_mk0gdyqzrt1rnkj5ho1_500_large

 

 AWWWW CUTEEEEE ZELO WHY THEY DON'T LET ZELO SING ON THEIR NEXT ALBUM? HIS VOICE IS NOT THAT BAD HUE HUE

image

YEAH MAN

OH YEAHH GUYS I JUST WANT TO SHARE MY DRAWING HEHEHE ^^

 

tumblr_mj37k8mIUO1qjagwvo1_1280.jpg

SOO WHAT CAN YOU SAY GUYS?