..........

Goin Crazy

Zelo opened the door "how may I help you ahjusshi?" "Oh I just want to ask if you're interested with these" showing those products he was selling "oh mianhe ahjusshi I'm not interested" "ahh..." "*Aishh ahjusshi my moment with noona you ruined it!*" He scratched the back of his neck.

On the next day you feel better and decided to go to school with Zelo of course you have to go first because people will think why you two are together. Then Ye Jin approached you "Eun Hee!!" "Ye Jin" "Kwenchana? Are you feeling better?" "Ne Ye Jin gomawo" "I need to go now Eun Hee see you later in English class" "Ne Ye Jin annyeong" suddenly Yuri was running and shouted "OPPPPAAAA!!!!!" You two looked at the direction where Yuri was going and she's going to Zelo. "Oppa where have you been?" "I missed you why your not in yesterday? Are you ill?" Yuri was going to put her palm on Zelo's forehead but she was stopped by Zelo, Yuri pouted."Woah Woah.. Yuri one by one I can't answer all your questions" "Oh okay why are you absent oppa?" "Uhmm it's bec-.....aishh none of your businesss" "Why you don't want to tell me?" "Because its not that important" Ye Jin looked at you "Aigoo that Yuri ruins my day...she's so annoying Eun Hee she keeps on clinging to Zelo." "She looks like a koala bear always clinging on a tree" "Ye Jin stop it" "What?! I'm just telling the truth" "Nevermind ....let's go Ye Jin"

Its already your English class but you still have 15 minutes before the class starts, you went to the toilet and on the way you met Ye Jin. "Oh Eun Hee!" "Ye Jin let's go together" "Ne! Wait for me!" "Ye Jin you know last monday I found something in his bedroom." "W-WHAT??!" Ye Jin's eyes widened. "What did you find?...magazines?....omo" Ye Jin gasped. "Aniyooo you silly" "I found a ribbon" "Woah I feel relieved I thought our Zelo is not innocent haha" "what ribbon? Why he has that don't tell me Z-Zelo is a G-" "No! Ye jin listen to me first....remember the little boy I met before at the play ground?" "u-uh yes what's with him?" "It's Zelo" "BWOH?!? NO WAY" Ye Jin shouted. "Shhhh.. Ye Jin lowered your voice" "How did you know its him?" "He told me Ye Jin" "Does he know it was you?" "No?" "Are you crazy?! Tell him now" "No I don't think I can tell him" "Why?" "I feel embarrassed" "WAEYO?" "Because he told me that girl he met is his first crush" "Aigooo kyeoptaa..... Eun Hee you two are destined for each other" "What!?" "Yes!..the playground, Lotte World, meeting here....it all connect" "Shhh...Ye Jin" You don't know that Yuri was listening to your conversation

"Eun Hee? has feelings to Zelo oppa? ANDWAE..ZELO IS ONLY MINE MINE MINE!" Yuri said. 

Before going to English class Taemin saw you "Eun Hee!! do you want to hangout with us on Lunch Break?" "But how about Ye Jin and Zelo?" "Don't worry they are going with us" "Arasseo!" 

It's already lunch time and Taemin was there waiting for you and Ye Jin called you "Eun Hee over here" she waved at you. "Oh ne" you nodded. You were sitting next to Taemin "Oh Where's Zelo?" "He's coming " Min Ho said. You saw Zelo and you shouted. "Zelo over here" "Nae noona!" he nodded and went to your table and asked "Where can I sit?" "Zelo sit there next to Eun Hee" Ye Jin said. 

The table arrangement:
Jonghyun, Taemin, You , Zelo
Table
Onew, Key, Ye Jin, Minho

You kicked Ye Jin's foot "OUCH!" "Ye Jin are you okay?" Min Ho asked. "Nae I'm okay I just hit my foot" she looked at you. "RIGHT Eun Hee?" "YES!" you smiled. "Okay let's eat, we will buy the food first because you know that Onew hyung can't wait especially when it comes to food. you four can wait here" "Arasso" you, Taemin, Zelo and Jong hyun said. After you bought the food Zelo put some of his cherry tomatoes on your plate. "Noona I will give you my favourite and precious cherry tomatoes so that you will feel more better" "Oh gomawo zelo...but are you sure?" "Ne noona" Taemin looked at you two "Eun Hee are you not well?" "Oppa I'm alright don't worry" "*It seems like Eun Hee and Zelo are really closes to each other see they are really happy.*" Taemin's thoughts. "YAH Taemin are you not going to eat?" Onew said while eyeing the meat on Taemin's plate. "HAH! I'm going to take this" he took the meat on Taemin's plate and Key hit onew on the head. "YAH! put it back" Key said "NO!" Onew eat the meat quickly "ONEW!" Key hit him again "YAH hyung why did you eat that?...that's my meat" "you're not eating your food, I thought you don't like to eat it." "Here oppa you can have mine" "Really Eun Hee?" "Nae you can have it and I'm already full" "No noona you should eat a lot" "Hyung you can have mine" Zelo added. "No Zelo it's alright I stil lhave some"

 

Ye Jin looked at you three and you noticed her “Waeyo Ye Jin?” “O-oh nothing ignore me” “Ye Jin noona are you okay?” “Ne Zelo” Ye Jin smiled. After you eat Ye Jin and Min Ho decided to go first. “Ye Jin I’m coming with you guys” Taemin said “O-oh ne!” When they arrived the locker are Taemin asked Ye Jin “ Ye Jin is Zelo and Eun Hee are in a relationship?” “BWOH?!? Aniyo Taemin oppa” “Why they looked so close to each other?” “Is there something I didn’t know?” he added. “Oppa theres nothing between them.” Ye Jin looked at Min Ho “Taemin stop asking her she doesn’t know anything I think it’s better you asked Eun Hee” “Mianhe Ye Jin" "It's alright oppa"

Key, Onew and Jonghyun left you and Zelo at the canteen. “We’re going first Eun Hee and Zelo” “Waeyo hyung? It’s still early” “We need to talk to our students” “Oh arasseoyo hyung it’s really fun to talk to you!” “Same to you Zelo” Key said. “But we really need to go bye!” “Bye oppa see you later” “Bye hyung!....Noona do you want to go now?” “Oh nae Zelo” The two of you made your way to the locker area BUT here comes the gull (XD) who keeps on clinging on Zelo's arm  the gull named ‘YURI’ “Oppa!!!” she shouted and her hands automatically wrapped around to Zelo’s arms. “Yuri let me go!” “No oppa can you come with me? Please I need your help” She looked at Zelo with puppy eyes. “NO I’m with Noona I’m going to help her  to sort her things” “Please oppa this will not take long” “Go with her Zelo I’m alright” “But noona I’m worried you’re not yet fully recovered” “I’m alright Zelo” you smiled. “Arasseo noona” Zelo pouted. “Bye noona!”

“Bye!!” When Zelo left. “Aigoo Zelo” you sighed. “What Zelo?” “WAAHH T-Taemin o-oppa aigoo you scared me!” “Did I?” “No no you’re just going to give me heart attack you’re like a mushroom popped out from nowhere” “Sorry Eun Hee “ “Where’s Zelo?” You looked down. “Oh he’s with Yuri” Taemin noticed your face telling that you don’t like Zelo with her. “Why are you upset?” “A-aniyo oppa” You shook your hand infront of your face. “Are you okay?” “Ne I’m alright oppa” You want me to walk you to your class?” “Oh sure” While Taemin walk you to your class and helping you to bring your things Zelo saw you “ Noo-..” “YAH! Oppa you’re here with me” “So? why do you need me? You told me you need help? Where is it?” “Ah-nothing oppa” “What?!?! Why do you need me then?” “I don’t want to be alone t-that’s all” “Where’s your friends?” I don’t know” “Aishh Yuri” “Wae oppa? I just want to borrow you from eonnie you’re always with her” Zelo blushed. “Hey Zelo!!” “Myungsoo hyung!” “Remember we have practive later ...ah why you not in the practice yesterday?” “Oh I’m not feeling well hyung” “Okay, don’t forget the practice later okay?” “Nae” Zelo nodded. Suddenly Zelo whispered to Myung Soo “Hyung can I come with you?” “Why are you whispering?” “I don’t want to be with her” “Aigoo..arasseo” “Zelo can you come with me?” “Sure hyung..Yuri I need to go bye!” “Oppa don’t ditch me!”

While you and Taemin are walking Taemin asked “Eun Hee is there something I don’t know?” “MWOH?!?! What do you mean?” “Are you and Zelo in a relationship?” “BWOH A-aniyo” “Ah ...but Eun Hee can you tell me the truth please” “I’m telling you the truth” “I know” “huh?” you looked at him confused. “Eun Hee do you like him?” “Huh-...ah..” you looked sown hiding you face “I knew it!” “Aniyo oppa” “No it’s alright” “Oppa...I’m really sorry” “Ye-yes..I think I already liked Zelo but..I don’t think it’s right” “Why because of me?” “uhm...oh nee I told you to wait but I know it’s wrong when I know I starting to like Zelo...n-not only that oppa” “Eun Hee it’s alright I understand I’m happy for you does Zelo knows you like him?” “NO!” “Wae?” “No I’m not yet ready” “Oh” “Oppa I’m really sorry I’m trying to like you but I can’t”

“I understand it okay” “I know I hurt you oppa but I only treated you as my brother.” “Oh..” Taemin was like been stabbed straight to his heart, because of what you said. “Eun Hee forget everything” he smiled forcefully. “W-what do you mean?” “What I said before that I like you” “Oppa..” you looked at him worried. “It’s alright Eun Hee I told you I will accept whatever your decision is...I guess I need to move on..let’s hurry up you might get late in your next lesson.” “Oppa..” “Kaja” Taemin hold your wrist and dragged you “O-oppa p-please slow down” “So-sorry Eun Hee” “It’s alright” After dropping you Taemin went back to his hyungs. “Oh Taemin what’s wrong?” “N-nothing hyung...” “You sure? You look upset is it about Eun Hee?” “Aniyo hyungg...” “Aigoo Taemin your only like that to her.”

“Hyung she rejected me...” Taemin scratched the back of his neck “What how?” “You see hyung I notced that Eun Hee and Zelo is really close to each other” “So?” “I asked her if they are dating” “She said no, but in the end she told me she think she’s starting to like Zelo...” “Maknae..” Jong hyun said. “Don’t worry Taemin there are many girls out there” Jong Hyun said. “But hyung Eun Hee is different" "Jong Hyun it will takes time for him to forget her”.

After school you know that Zelo has a basketball practice you go home by yourself, when you reached the gate you see five familiar figures from afar you squinted your eyes to see them more clearly. “B.A.P?” you approached them “Annyeonghaseyo” “Eun Hee!!” they said in unison. “Why are you guys here? Do you need something?” “Yes Eun Hee we need to find the sports hall” Yong Guk said. “Waeyo?” “We’re going to watch our maknae playing basketball” Him Chan said. “Yes Eun Hee noona hyung is right” Jong Up smiled. “It’s better if you’re there too” Daehyun said. “Uhmmmm...” “It’s okay Eun Hee if you don’t want to just show us where is the sportshall.” Young Jae said.  “I’m going with you oppa anyways..I don’t have any work to do” “YESS!!” they said in unison. The six of you went to sportshall and you saw Zelo practicing...”Oh I think there’s a game going on let’s cheer Zelo” Him Chan said. “GO ZELO!!” Zelo looked at his hyung and gave them a two thumbs up like this

(Sorry if the quality is crap xD I just print screen from fancams)

Oh well I found a GIF of it XD here

File_large

“I think he didn’t see you noona” Jong Up said “Cheer him too” Daehyun added. “M-me?” “Nae” “B-but” “go on Eun Hee!....for sure their team will win if you cheer him” Young Jae said, “*sigh* a-asrasso!” “GO ZELO FIGHTING!” You shouted and your face was turning red. Zelo looked at you and forgot that he was in the middle of the game his team mate threw the ball at him and because he’s not focusing on the game he got hit by the ball on his face. Yes on his face, even though he’s a giant aegii to us XD ..............

 

 

to be continued... ^^

 

icecream-ligne.gificecream-ligne.gificecream-ligne.gif

Herro Herro guise!!!!! I'm baek! tumblr_m9rakw5Hvo1qdlkyg.gif How are you guise?! hehehe so here's my update for today hope you guise like it!! and hello to my new and old sibcribers uhm.... I feel sorry for Taemin ;__; he's my bias in SHINee but I love Zelo more sooooo heheh wait for the next chapter what will happen to Eun Hee and Zelo ^^ 

I'M DYING AGAIN OMO ZELO WAE ;_; I woke up this morning and I checked my facebook I saw this on my newsfeed 

"Q: Is there any country you have never been to that you want to perform in…?


Z: I want to go to Europe and have a concert. It’s not on the schedule for the Pacific tour, but I heard that Europe’s reaction (to us?) was very good. There are people in Europe who know about and love us, that’s a real honor. If we can go do a concert in Europe I will be so happy."

sjflkfsjdflskdjfsljd I CRIED tumblr_m2jtocW37a1qdlkyg.gif

 AND I WAS ROLLING LIKE A BUFFALO ON MY BED OMO HE KNOWS!! ZELO KNOWS HIS NOONA WAS WAITING FOR HIM XD jk BUT SERIOUSLY ZELOOOOO SARANGHAEYO!!! I want to meet you soooooon hehehe HE WAS THINKING ABOUT THE EUROPEAN BABYZZZ OMO *LE SOBS* okay need to move on now ......I'm still dying with their performance last week ehhhhhh Zelo in red suit slkjflksdjflsjf kakas everyhtingg 

SHOULD I post that fancam where Zelo killed me? MY FRIEND POST IT ON MY WALL SHE WANT ME DEAD.....BUT KREESUS WANT ME ALIVE SO here Iam XD .....BUT ME IZ DYING TOO MUCH Zelo feels...I need to take a break just to watch that video It takes me 1 hour to watch that 2 mins vid I JUST CAN'T OKAY OKAY HERES THE LINK I'm WARNING YOU GUISE IF HE KILLED YOU DON'T BLAME ME I already warned you guise XD

HERE: KILLER ZELO

Okay okay Zelo spam!!!!!!!

Large

very cheeky xD

Large

His hair omg

LargeLarge

ZELO IN RED SLKDJFSKJDF THAT OUTFIT ME IS DYING HELP!

Large

that kiss let's catch it! XD

LargeLarge

DON'T HIDE YOUR PERFECT FACE ZELO sheez -__- XD WAE FUKK? 

Large

awww kyeopta 

Large

*cough* I *cough* know *cough* this is not *cough* Zelo but whoever is Yong Guk biased hehehe he looks cute here.....

Large

OUR AEGII!!!

Large

OH GODDD

Large

WOOHH PRETTEY! XD

562484_10200483923612888_1381228645_n.jp

OMO WHAT THE......Zelo? What happen to your hair? Why the ratio is 5:5? ಠ_ಠ

Noona the coordi noona did this hairstyle 

coordi noona I dont think that hairstyle suits him DO YOUR WORK PROPERLY MAN o(-`д´- 。)

omo Zelo your hair i dont like it >_<
BUT STILL URI BABY ZELO IS CUTE WAHAHA ♥

OH MY GOD STOP LOOKING AT ME LIKE THAT I WILL BUY YOU EVERYTHING!!!! I CANT SAY NO TOTHAT FACE 

Large

STAHP THAT SDLFKJSKJFDSLKJ

Large

YES SIR!

LargeLarge

AIGOO KYEOPTA!!!

LargeLarge

oh godddddddd this is not allowed

Large

He looks like a vampire here omo zelo pleaseeee.......

Large

a kiss from him 

LargeLarge

SCREAAMSSSS NO NOT THAT FACE NOT THAT PLEASE... NO SCRREEECCHESSSSSS

Large

Baby Zelo and his eomma awww kyeopta!!

Large

no no pouting allowed ZELO NO 

Large

Uhhhmmm .... ._. I didn't see anything nope 100 % I didn't see anything I'M BLIND! ._.

Large

Our aegii is hungry ehehe

Large

O.O W-WHAT'S HA-HAPPENING... my friend sent thid to me I WAS SPAZZING LIKE HELL I call her hyung ehehe and I asked her why hyung ;__; she said :

>It appeared on dash
> I reblog
>I think Jen
>I send link to Jen 

ME DYING ;______; OTL

Large

IS THIS ZELO? SFSKJFJ HOLY BROWN COW!SFS

Large

aigoo kyeopta!! his hurrrr man his hairrrr 

Large

OMO XD what happen Jun Hong-ah

Tumblr_mlh5svsuff1ql3mkho1_500_large

STOP THAT 

Tumblr_mles0sjnmv1rnkj5ho1_500_large

HE LOOKS LIKE A LITTLE KID PLAYING WITH HIS EOMMA DSKJFSLKDJFLSJ STOP BEING CUTE

Tumblr_mkp87rwlib1qgysc6o1_r1_400_large

AWW

Tumblr_mkiruhf50n1qlccy4o1_400_large

THIS IS NOT ZELO BUT OMG THIS MADE ME LAUGH 

Mxyddrx53ek_large

W-H-Y ;__; *SOBS*

Tumblr_mldw2hndxq1so1094o1_500_large

HIM CHAN WHAT ARE YOU DOING WHY ARE YOU RUINING OUR BABY ZELO'S HEART 

Tumblr_mldv61bz1q1rnkj5ho1_500_large

HIS ADAMS APPLE LOOK OH MY GODDD STAHP IT JENNY STOP sorry I CANT HELP IT 

Tumblr_mlaj3y3dra1rnkj5ho1_500_large

OH MY GOD THAT LOOK STOP IT OMG SORRY ICANT STOP SPAMMING YOU GUISE I SEE MANY INTERESTING PICTURES OF HIM XD HAHAHA

Tumblr_mla6ykyxkc1rtozgxo1_500_large

VAMPIRE ZELO soo I showed this to my classmate and she told me that his hair is so KEWL! but he looks so pale ....I said he is pale he looks like vampire XD

Tumblr_ml9cyhjgpq1r9z2zoo1_500_large

after shekshi zelo back to cute zelo!!

550301_632088383473657_1576456743_n_large

skjdflksjdflsjdf what

Tumblr_mlhf4cm7dz1ri6euco1_500_large

his eyesmile fresl;kds;lfking omg zelo stop thissss I NEED TO BREATHE!!!!!!!

Tumblr_mlbeoymrhw1qdxzz2o1_500_large

WHAT IS AIR ZELO WHAT IS AIR OMG NEED OXYGEN HELP!