Zelo Wait For Me!! Please!!!

Goin Crazy

 

On the next day

Your POV

I went to Zelo’s bedroom, I knock on his door and my surprised the door is not locked. When I opened it my jaw dropped because Zelo wasn’t there. I quickly run to the bathroom if he is there but unfortunately he’s not there….I looked around the bedroom but his stuff is not there either. “OMO I think Zelo already left” I went downstairs and I asked SHINee oppa’s (except for Taemin I don’t have the courage to talk to him after what happen last night) if they saw Zelo “Mianhe Eun Hee we didn’t see Zelo”  I quickly went to see Ye Jin and asked her “Ye Jin did you see Zelo?” “BWOH? He already left this morning I saw him going downstairs with his stuff,                        I was surprised because his hyung went here too early, you didn’t know?” “Ani…” Ye Jin narrowed her eyes she whispered. “Eun Hee? You need to tell this to me” She grabbed my wrist and dragged me outside where we can be alone.

End of POV

 “Eun Hee tell me what happen with you and with Zelo?” “I don’t know Ye Jin” “BWOYA? How come you don’t know? Are you not with him last night? I thought you’re going to see him because he wants to give you something?” “Ne…but I didn’t expect that Taemin oppa will be there” “What happen?” “*sigh* Ye Jin… Taemin Oppa…Ki…kissed me" “Kyaahhhh Taemin Oppa kissed you” Ye Jin squealed. “BABO Ye Jin” “Aigoo mianhe” “I...I..I think Zelo saw us” “To be honest Eun Hee I think Zelo likes you” “BWOH?” “Yes yes Eun Hee” Ye Jin smiled while nodding her head.  “Aissshhhh… Ye Jin don’t say nonsense things” “mm” Ye Jin poked your forehead. “Ouch what was that for?” “Wake Up Eun Hee you didn’t notice that two boys like you?” “WHAT?” “Aigooo… Taemin....Zelo” “OH MY GOD Ye Jin …” You get cut off by Ye Jin “Kaja Eun Hee let’s go for a swim” “Aishhhh…Ne..”

----

Its already been 3 weeks since the last time you saw Zelo you called and texted him for a million times  but no answer ….…

To: Zelo
Zelo- ah are you okay?
From: Eun Hee

To:Zelo
Zelo are you busy? Noona wants to see you
From Eun Hee

To: Zelo
Zelo-ah have you eaten your lunch? 
From: Eun Hee

To: Zelo
Annyeong Zelo Noona wants to say goodnight sweet dreams :*
From: Eun Hee

To: Zelo
Goodmorning Zelo Have you eaten your breakfast?
From: Eun Hee

 ...........................................................................................................................


"AISHH Eun Hee eottoekhae? he's not replying pffftt You tried everything but ppffffft still no reply!!... Oh yeah I need to go to the supermarket to buy food" You went inside the supermarket... “hmmm what are the things I need to buy?” You looked at your checklist while walking “Milk check!...bread check!.. red pepper paste check!...aiggoo” suddenly you bumped on someone. “Aigoo Mianhe..” “Eun Hee???” “Him Chan Oppa?” “Oh Eun Hee how are you?” “I’m alright Oppa what are you doing here?”  “Sleeping” you gave him a deathly but cute glare. “Isn’t that obvious? Buying foods hehehe” “tsch” you scrunched your nose. “Aiggo Kyeopta” Him Chan pinched your nose. “Oh yeah OPPA IM REALLY HAPPY TO SEE YOU” you tugged on his shirt. “Me too Eun Hee” “Oppa I really need to ask you something” “Sure what is it Eun Hee?” “Oppa do you know where’s Zelo?” “*Uh –Oh I forgot aish… Zelo told me that not to talk to Eun Hee I know that sounds childish*” “No Eun Hee Mianhe..” “Oppa I know you know where he is please tell me” “*Aiss
“Please Oppa just tell me where he is” hh Mianhe Zelo but she really needs to know*” Him Chan scratched his head confused “*sigh*Arasso I will tell you Eun Hee” “Jinja Oppa!...GOMAWO” you hugged him and Him Chan Hugged you back. And all the girl in the supermarket giving you deathglare "OMO oppa mianhe" you broke the hugged "Aigoo Eun Hee that's alright" "I think Oppa we need to stay in a distance like one meter away from each other" You gestured "Waeyo?" Him Chan looked at you confused (OMO IMAGINE THAT IN REAL LIFE HE LOOKS SO CUTE) "Oppa the girls" "Girls?" "Ne...I meant No.. your fan girls" "What?" "They're giving me death glares" you whispered "Aigoo Eun Hee Let them they are just jealous" and he hugged you again "OPPA!" you pushed him and you shouted and you even make it worse because all the girls looked at you again "Tsk tsk" "Oppa its your fault" you pouted "Aigoo....Anyways ...Uhmm Eun Hee but I promised Zelo not to talk to you but I just did” “Wae?” “I don’t know Eun Hee” "*But the truth Eun Hee I know why he don't want to talk to you I will just let you two*" “Arasso…after we finish with this okay?” “Ne oppa Gomawo”

FLASH BACK

12:00 am

RING RING~
“Yeobboeseyo?” Him Chan answered in a sleepy voice (eekkk... omo mianhe wahh I cant OTL) “Yeobboeseyo Him Chan Hyung” “Oh Zelo –ah are you okay? Wae your voice is different are you crying Zelo?” “Ani... Hyung I have cold ” but the truth is Zelo is crying (aawww kyeopta omo HAHA I'm evil XD) “ Aigooo did you drink your medicine?" "Ne Hyung" "ahh good by the way its late why you call is there any problem?” “Uhm Hyung I just want to go home now” "WAEYO? Its late Jun Hong can I come tomorrow morning?” “Hyung Im not feeling well…Ne...Annyeong Hyung” “Annyeong”

5am Morning...

“Oh Zelo yah why you want me to fetch you this early and I think they are still sleeping you don’t want to say goodbye to them especially to your NOONA?” Himchan Emphasized the word "Noona" to Zelo,  Zelo stayed silent. “Zelo ah is there any problem?” “Ani hyung” “Why are you so quiet you’re so different today” “Ani hyung I’m just not feeling well” “Ohh” Him Chan placed the back of his palm on Zelo’s forehead  “Aww our maknae has fever…. Kaja I will cook you kimchi rice when we reach home arajji?” “Ne” Zelo nodded.

When Zelo and Him Chan reached their vacation house “Oh Zelo what happen you seemed so sad today?” Daehyun asked. “Daehyun leave Zelo don't because he’s not feeling well Go back to sleep its still early” “Ohh” Daehyun formed his mouth into an ‘o’ shape and nodded. “Hyung I will go to my room first” “Ne Zelo I will just bring the food in your room” “Gomawo Him Chan Hyung”. Zelo went inside his room “What happen to him?” Yong Guk asked Him Chan “I don’t know he don’t want to tell me” “Arasso I will just talk to him” “Ne” after 5 minutes Yong Guk knocked on Zelo's door. 

 

icecream-ligne.gificecream-ligne.gificecream-ligne.gif
Annyeong guys!!! here's my update for today!!! hehehe tumblr_m9ranuVdBe1qdlkyg.gif
Our poor Zelo has fever he got love sick (am i right? is that the right word for that?) hihihi

I hope you guys like my Update for today hahah its already 1:55am here 
tumblr_m9ral7F4iH1qdlkyg.gif I just want to update my story that's why Im still awake at this time tumblr_m9rao09iki1qdlkyg.gif But its alright I dont have school tomorrow WOHOO!  tumblr_m4i9clAQzc1qdlkyg.gif *Happy Dance*

Please subscribe and leave some comments!! Gomawo!! tumblr_lxlfh5D7DN1qe5v0r.gif

Zelo's Spam!!! 

703757580_large

WOHOO LET'S EAT WITH DAEHYUN AND ZELO tumblr_lxlfh5D7DN1qe5v0r.gif

44434_392144070867900_1636175543_n_large

LET'S DRINK WITH ZELO ...What the hell? (OMO HIS BLUE EYEBROWS) tumblr_lxlfh5D7DN1qe5v0r.gif

A-vt3tccaaaebgz_large

LET'S POUT WITH ZELO (AWWW KYEOPTA!!!) tumblr_lxlfh5D7DN1qe5v0r.gif

Tumblr_mdkuznwh0l1rbc8ooo1_500_large

LET'S BE CUTE WITH ZELO tumblr_lxlfh5D7DN1qe5v0r.gif
Tumblr_mcs1gehbto1rbbgu3o1_500_large

 

OMO ZELO WAE!!!!!! OUR FEELS ZELO OUR FEELS OTL

HEHE Noona!! dongsaeng *mehrong*
Please Subscribe to Jenny Noona and please don't forget to leave some comments!! 
tumblr_lxlfh5D7DN1qe5v0r.gif