Zelo...

Goin Crazy

 

Colour Coding: 

Eun Hee: Pink

Mrs. Chae: red orange 

Ye Jin: Purple

Taemin: Red

Zelo: blue

Others: Green

After your PE class you decided to go to the locker room to take a shower.....

 

"Uhmm..this school is not bad" Zelo said. "I want to transfer here for next school year...I need to tell to Appa that I've made my decision to transfer here" Zelo added. When Zelo is walking at the hallway all the girls are spazzing about him. "*tsk..tsk..fangirls*" Zelo said to himself and smirk. All the girls are like dying when he did that . Zelo noticed that all the girls are running towards him.. "Uh..oh..I need to RUN!!" Zelo said. "RUN ZELO...run for your life" Zelo added. He run as fast as he could and he saw a room near the sports hall "Ah-hah there's a room in there" Zelo said. Zelo didn't notice that its the girls locker room, Zelo went inside. "I think im safe here whew...I think no one will notice me here" Zelo said while catching his breath.

 

You were taking a shower and you heard that someone opened the door, you quickly grab the towel and cover yourself. "Ahhhhhh..." You shouted. "YAH..what are you doing here?" You shouted. Zelo turned around and he saw you, you dont have any clothes your only wrapped in a towel, he blushed and looked away. "BYUNTAE!! BYUNTAE!!" You shouted. Zelo covered your mouth with his hand so that no one will hear you shouting. .And that time you forgot that your only covered by the towel (kekeke), you bit him "Ouch!!" Zelo said.

 

"Ani its not what you think" Zelo said "Then? what are you doing here, in girls locker room?" You said. "Girls locker room?!?!" Zelo's eyes bulged "Jinja?!!....Mianhe ..I didnt know its the girls locker room.. I'm trying to escape from those crazy fangirls" he said. "Fangirls?" You asked, "Ne the girls student here" Zelo replied. He looked at you, your face and hisface almost 5 inches away "YAH what are you doing?" You said panicking. "Wait a minute...Your face" Zelo said. "Huh my face?, what's wrong with my face? " you said. " Your face looks familiar to me I think I met you before" Zelo said. "Huh?! What are you talking about?" You asked. "Yeah you really look familiar...ah you are the girl I met in the Lotte world remember?" Zelo said. "Uhmm...hmmm...Oh yeah the skater boy." You said. Zelo chuckle "So what's your name?" Zelo asked. "Eun Hee..Chae Eun Hee" you replied. "You? What's your name?" You added. "Choi Jun Hong but you can call me Zelo" Zelo said. "Nice meeting you Eun Hee" Zelo added. "Nice meeting you too.." You replied and smiled.

"Do you mind to go there in the corner and face the wall?" You said. "The wall? Wae?" Zelo asked in confused. "DUH I have to put on my clothes now before someone can see us" You said. "Araso mianhe" Zelo said and his face is turning red like tomatoes. "Are you done Eun Hee?" Zelo asked. "Aigoo Junhong.." you said but you were cut off by Zelo "Ehem ZELO" Zelo said. "Aishh araso.. ZELO im not yet done ok please wait I will tell you when I'm done" You said. "Araso araso" Zelo said. 

After a few minutes...."I'm done" you said.Then someone knocks the door. "Hello is there someone inside?" The girl said. You looked at the window and saw a lot of girls outside you run towards to Zelo and said. "Quick Zelo hide" You said. "Wae?" Zelo asked. "Your fangirls are outside ..If they saw me I'm with you they might think something" You said. "Where will I hide?" Zelo asked. "Is it alright with you to hide in my locker?" You added. "Ne" Zelo followed you and went inside the locker. "YAH OPEN THE DOOR!! You bloody!!" The girl shouted.

 
 
 
Annyeong guys!!!! Finally my baby Zelo is here!!! OPPPSs!! OUR ZELO sorry my bad 
I hope you like this chapter! please subscribe and leave some comment 
 
Annyeong Noona's! and dongsaengs!! Im finally here in this chapter!! Im soo happy I that I met my Noona again.. 
 
Please guys subscribe to Jenny Noona and please support her story Annyeong!!
Saranghaeyo!! 
 
He's so cute isn't it?