Lotte World

Goin Crazy

 

Colour Coding: 

Eun Hee: Pink

Mrs. Chae: red orange 

Ye Jin: Purple

Taemin: Red

Zelo: blue

Others: Green

When you arrived at home......
 
"Umma I'm home" you said. "Annyeong Eun Hee...how's school...do you have any homework?" Mrs Chae asked. "It's alright  umma we havent done anything today we're just revising...Homework I've already done it earlier on my free time" you replied. "Umma were going out tomorrow with my new friends" you added. "That's good Eun Hee you have friends now...Araso you can go" Mrs. Chae said. "Uhmmm...Eun Hee-ah" Mrs Chae said. "Ne Umma?" You replied. "Eun Hee- ah I got promoted from work" Mrs Chae said. "JINJA?!? Umma Chukahamnida" you said. You hugged your mum and jump with joy. "But Eun Hee I'm going to UK to work." Mrs Chae said. Your smile fade away. "Wae Eun Hee-ah? We already  tlaked about this before, If I got promoted I might worked in the other country." Mrs Chae added.
 
 "I know umma I'm just going to miss you." "Aww...my daughter is so sweet.. of course me too" Mrs Chae said. "When are you leaving?" You asked. "On Sunday" Mrs Chae replied. "JINJA? Whya is it so soon?" You asked. "I know that'st what Mr. Park told me earlier..go Eun Hee-ah eat your dinner and take a rest your going out with your friends tomorrow right?" Mrs Chae said. "Ne umma" you replied. "Eat now and I'm going to pack up my clothes" Mrs Chae said. "Do you need help umma?" You asked. "Ani...I'm nearly finish" Mrs. Chae replied.
 
ON THE NEXT DAY!
"OMO why my phone didn't alarm.....I'm going to be late" you rushed going to the bathroom and take a shower. "Hmmmm...what can I wear today?...Ah this one!!...I'm so excited can't wait to see them.. I wonder where are we going?" You said.
When suddenly your phone starts ringing, you saw the caller ID and answered "Yeobeoseyo Taemin" You said. "Yeobeoseyo Eun Hee where are you now?" Taemin asked. "Im still in my house preparing myself, I woke up late mianhe" you said. "I'll be leaving now" you added.
"Araso Eun Hee see you later Annyeong" Taemin said. "Ne annyeong" you replied.
 
After 30 minutes, you arrived in front of your school and saw your friends waiting for you. You rushed to your friends and said "Mianhe!" While trying to catch your breath. "Kwenchana Eun hee so... Kaja?" Minho asked. "Yup" you said. They ride a black van which is Taemin's service. "Where are we going?" Ye Jin asked. "Hmmm...Just wait and see" Taemin replied. "Araso" Ye Jin said and pouted which makes Minho blushed. 
"Minho Hyung kwenchana?" Taemin asked as he noticed that Minho's face gone red. "O-Oh kwenchana" Minho answered.
The whole ride was fun as they tell jokes to each other and didn't noticed that they had already arrived in LOTTE WORLD.
 
"Young master, we're already here" the driver said. "Ne, kamsamnida" Taemin answered and they all left the van.  "OMO Lotte World" You and Ye Jin said excitedly. "It's my first time to go here" you added. "Jinja?" Taemin and Minho said. "Ne" you replied. "Aww... are you excited, since its your first time here?" Ye Jin said. "Ne" You said happily. "Araso!!!.. Gaja" Taemin said. "Were going to ride the bumper car first" Taemin said. You guys had a go and ride all the rides, then suddenly you feel hungry but you didn't tell them. "Are you guys hungry?" Taemin asked. "Ani not yet" Ye Jin and Minho replied. Then suddenly your stomach starts to growl. "Look who's hungry" Taemin said. You pouted "Aigoo you're so cute Eun Hee why you didnt tell us you're hungry?" Taemin said. "OMO did I just tell her she's cute? I hope she didn't noticed it" Taemin said to himself.
 
"Uhmmm I didn't ate my breakfast because I woke up late" you said. "And I don't want to distract you guys" You added. "Aigoo Eun Hee" Ye Jin said. "You should tell us, there might something happen to you if you don't tell us" Taemin said worriedly. "Mianhe Taemin" You said. "Aigoo that's alright Eun Hee" Taemin replied. "Gaja" Taemin added. You guys went to the food court to eat. You and Ye Jin look for vacant table and seat. When Taemin and Minho arrived with the food. "Ye Jin here you go" Minho said. "Gomawo Oppa" Ye Jin replied and smiled.
 
Before Taemin give the food to you he asked. "Eun Hee ah why my hyungs...you called them oppa why me you call me by my name?" "Uhmmm wae?" You asked. "You should call me oppa too because I'm older thay you or else if you don't call me oppa I'm not going to give you the food." Taemin said. Because you're so hungry you decided to call him oppa. "Araso OPPA!" You pouted. "OMO you call me Oppa....here you go" Taemin said. After eating you guys decided to walk around and suddenly there are six guys passed in front of you, and there's a guy who's with the skateboard. "OMO he's so COOL!" you said to yourself. Ye Jin noticed you that you're looking at the guy with the skateboard. "Isn't he COOL" Ye Jin whispered. "Ne" You replied.
 
"Can we ride the roller coaster?" Taemin asked. Minho and Ye Jin agreed except you. "Wae Eun Hee" Ye Jin asked. "I'm scared I don't want to ride the roller coaster" you replied. "You guys go I'm alright I'm just going to sit over there *you pointing at the bench near the tree*" you added. "But Eun Hee we're not going if you're not going" Taemin said. "Ani.. Oppa it's alright you guys go.. and I need to rest also my feet is hurting" You said.
 
"Araso" Taemin replied. They went to the long queue, and you went to the bench to sit then suddenly someone sit beside you, and you noticed that its the guy with the skateboard. He's talking to his hyungs. "Come one let's go, let's ride the roller coaster" his hyuns said. "Ani Hyung I don't want to I'm scared" he replied. "Araso were going now its a long queue we need to hurry up" his hyung said. "OK hyung" he replied. He approached you "Where are you're friends?" He asked. "Huh?!...Me? are you talking to me?" You said. "Duh!!! You're the only one who's sitting next to me" He replied. "Oh mianhe...they went to the roller coaster" You said. "Why you didn't come with them?" He asked. "It's because I'm scared I don't want to" you replied. "You too?!?...me too my hyungs want to ride the roller coaster with me but I don't want to because I'm scared." He replied. 
 
You two waited..."I'm bored" He said.."Let's go ride the carousel" he added. "B..bu..but"  you said and he dragged you going to the carousel. "YAH how about my friends I told them I'm just going to sit there" You said. "Don't worry we will go back on time " He said. he went to the ticket booth to buy the tickets "Two ticket please" he said. You guys went to the carousel, but you can't reach the steps of the horse ride(? I'm sorry guys I know it sounds funny but idk what you call that tingy XD) because its too high. "Let me carry you" He said. You two ride on the same horse "YAH why are you here you're supposed to sit on the next one" you said. "I don't want to" he replied. 
 
"WAE??!" You said. And the carousel starts to move "Wa..wait" you said. "Hold on or else you're going to fall" he said. He hold you and you feel a little bit uncomfortable and you blushed. "What is his problem? He don't want to sit on the other horse ride and he's holding me" You said to yourself.
When the ride is over he jumped and he carried you down. "Did you had fun?" He asked. "Huh?!...Ne Gomawo" you replied. "That's good...Anieyo...Gaja let's go back I think your friends is looking for you." He said. When you two go back to the bench you noticed he disappeared. "Huh where did he go?...OMO I forgot to ask his name" you said. 
 
On the other hand "Uhmmm What's your name?" Zelo asked. When zelo turned around he didn't see you. "Huh? where did she go...I lost her OMO" Zelo said. 
 
"Eun Hee kwenchana?" Taemin asked. "I'm alright Oppa...did you had fun?" You asked. "Ne Eun Hee next time you should try to ride the roller coaster with us" Taemin said. "Ne Oppa" you said. "Where did you go" Ye Jin whispered "I didn't see you earlier and who is that guy with you?" Ye Jin added. "Aishhh... Ye Jin.....Huh?? who's guy? what are you talking about I just went to the toilet" you replied. "Araso... if you say so..." Ye jin said.
 
 
 
Annyeong guys kamsamnida to all my subcribers ... Mianhe I havent updated my story for the last 2 days because im busy doing school work. I hope you like this chapter please subscribe and comment 
 
This is the moment that you've been all waiting for, Zelo has already came out in this chapter kekekeke  but he's not yet properly introduced yet. SOON just please wait 
 
 
And here's a cute GIF of my baby Zelo
(since he's younger than me I will call him baby plss dont kill me )
I just died with his eye contact 
And this one!! 
and this chest pumping! 
OMO ZELO don't do this to your Noona please!! Aigoo such a cute kido! 
Annyeong Noonas and dongsaengs!! Did you like this chapter? Im so happy I met you guys!!
 
SARANGHAE