Broken

Goin Crazy

You and Zelo sitting on the seaside watching the waves splashing on your legs."Noona" you looked at Zelo."Hmm?" "Noona I want to ask you something" "oh sure what is it?" "Noona do you have any plan to have some roomate?" "Bwoh?" You looked at him with your eyes widened. "Ne noona" "waeyo?" "Its just that I need to move out my appa told me to do that but I don't know where to stay" "uhmm let me think about it Zelo" "Jeongmal noona?" "Ohh I need to ask umma" "ohh" you smiled at him Zelo looked away.

"But why you need to move out?" You looked at him confused. "Appa wants me to be independent noona" "huh waeyo?" Zelo don't want you to know that his freaking rich "uhmm noona Mollayo" "ahh arasso" "Uhmm m noona" "yes?" "Can we meet here tonight? At 8pm" "Waeyo?" "Uhmm I need to give you something." "What is that Zelo?" "Noona its a secret you will see it later" "aigooo I'm curious" "mehrong" zelo stuck his tongue out.

After dinner you went outside to meet Zelo but when you reached the place where Zelo told you he is not there so you decided to sit on the sand and wait for him. When suddenly someone poked your cheeks. "YAH Zelo stop it" your eyes widened because its not Zelo. "Zelo? Are you expecting him to come here?" "Ani Taemin oppa" "why? you just said Zelo" "uhmm zelo always poked my cheeks" "but I always poked your cheeks too" Taemin pouted.

"Uh..." "anyways..." "ne?" "I want to tell you something Eun Hee" "hmm what is it oppa?" He put his both hands on your shoulder making you to face him he looked at you in the eyes. "Oppa what's wrong?" Your starting to blush "Eun Hee please listen to me" you nodded. "Eun Hee I really want to tell this to you long time ago but I'm not brave enough to tell you because I'm scared that I might lose you" "Oppa what's happ..." Taemin place his finger on your lips "Eun Hee I..." He lean closer. "I..." Before he could finish You felt his soft lips placed on yours. Your eyes widened, confused. "*My first kiss....Eun Hee do something*" You pushed him away.

Taemin scratched the back of his neck "OPPA WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" "Mian....I like you Eun Hee" your eyes widened "*this can't be....*" before you could say anything to him you heard someone dropped something. "ZELO" you shouted. Zelo didn't listen he run away, you tried to run after him but you didn't managed to because of his legs its bloody long go back to the story he run like a speed of light. Taemin left there dumbfounded. "*Aish Taemin what did you just do?*"

ZELO's POV

"I'm so excited to give this to noona...I hope she will like this... What is it? The bracelet I bought last time when we went to the mall I know noona like this because I saw her looking at this hehe..... Ohh noona is already there but wait is that Taemin hyung? What is he doing with noona?....aisshhh...Taemin hyung what are you doing to noona?..." Should I go or I will just let them finish there conversation haha I can't wait to give this to Noona .....lalalalalala..... *gasp* Aniyooo...Ta..Taemin kissed noona nooo... Wae I feel like my heart is breaking... When I saw noona kissing someone?? What's wrong with me I feel like crying?..... A tears just escaped on my eyes... "Zelo!!" "I heard noona call me I ignored her because I don't want her to see me crying." I ran as quickly as I can and went to my room I feels sorry to noona.. Noona mianhe..."

END OF POV

YOUR POV

"Zelo" I shouted I tried to run after him but I couldn't he's too fast. I will just talk to him tomorrow" I went back to see Taemin oppa....I step on something, I picked it up...Huh what's this?...

 


I looked at it carefully and my I was surprise this is the bracelet I want..This is the bracelet I saw in the shopping mall when the time I went with Zelo..OMO so this the one he's going to give I need to talk to him... I went anywhere but I could see Zelo. I dialed  ye Jin's number "Yeobboeseyo Ye Jin"
"Oh Eun Hee where are you?" "I'm outside uhmm is Zelo there?" "Ne I think something happen to him...I tried to ask him what happened but he said he wanted to be alone he's in his bedroom" "Ahh gomawo" "Wait Eun Hee what happen?" "Im going to tell you later annyeong" "Ne Annyeong" 

END OF POV

You quickly went to Zelo's bedroom you knocked on the door but Zelo is not answering.
Knock Knock!!~~
"Zelo noona is here?" Ye Jin saw you outside Zelo's bedroom. "Eun Hee ah I think he is already sleeping its already late" "but Ye Jin" "tomorrow try to talk to him." "Ne"

 

icecream-ligne.gificecream-ligne.gificecream-ligne.gif

Annyeong Haseyo cheonun Jenny Imnida!! colazao.gif hahahah Zello everyone how are you?? OMG to my subscribers Thanks for being patient wahhh I love you guys Saranghae!! tumblr_m9raok83V11qdlkyg.gif

And to my chingu reader please subcribe and leave some comments ^^

how was it my update for today? Maknae vs. Maknae fight?
hope you like it!! hehehe 
tumblr_m4i9clAQzc1qdlkyg.gif

Oh yeah chingus have you watched the Melon awards earlier OMO I feel like crying tumblr_m2ju3xvzjM1qdlkyg.gifwhen I saw Zelo cried while giving his speech OMO our maknae is soo emotional Chukahae B.A.P FIGHTING!!! mini_gifs115.gif

Zelo Spam WAHAHAHA tumblr_m9rakw5Hvo1qdlkyg.gif let's kill each other!! woohoo!!

 

Tumblr_mbq3heeavg1rutd4po1_500_large

 

WHAT THE HELL is this?
OMO Zelo THE HAIR FLIP!! SHEKSHI!! XD

 

Tumblr_mcv45efji61qcz267o1_500_large

OMO SO CUTE!!! ZELO wae you do this to your noona? huh? you want us to die early?

Tumblr_ma1mctld3f1qb7fvmo1_500_large

 

Noona dongsaeng ani... Are you mad at me ?

yes

Tumblr_lxftmwysrw1r3h4fn_large

 

noona!! noona!! AYO BBUING BBUING!"

Here we go again his aegyo we cant say no to his aegyo right? Wohoho I miss this!! <3