Unexpected!

Goin Crazy

 

Today is Friday which is the day you’ve been waiting for, to ask Ye Jin on what you and Zelo saw yesterday. You arrived at the school and Ye Jin saw you, you greeted her mischievously, Ye Jin looked at you confused. You went on your seat and Ye Jin asked “Eun Hee? Is there something you want to tell?” “Oh nothing Ye Jin” “Why you looked at me like that?” “Nothing hehehe”

---------------------

Its already lunch time, you and Ye Jin went to the canteen. You saw Zelo waving at you “Noona over here!” “Arasso” You and Ye Jin sit with Zelo.. “Noona do you like the food I brought for you?” “Yes Zelo maia” “How about you Ye Jin noona do you like it?” “Yes of course Zelo gomawo” “But Zelo where did you bought this? They don’t sell this kind of food here in school” “I ask ahjumma to cook for us..she brought it here earlier” “Aww gomawo” You and Ye Jin said. You nudged Zelo “Oh ne noona what’s the problem?” You smiled at him “*Waah noona is so cute*” Zelo said. He touch his chest “*My heart beating so fast *” He shook his head. “Zelo are you okay?” “Ne Ye Jin noona” “Zelo can I borrow your phone?” “Wae noona?”  You raised your eyebrows. “Oh okay noona” Zelo chuckled. Zelo knows what you mean. You want to show Ye Jin the photo you and Zelo took yesterday. “So Ye Jin…” “Hmm?”  “Are you and Minho oppa are dating?” “BWOH?...Anii” She shook her hands infront of her face. “Jeongmal?” Zelo laughed. “Noona look what we saw yesterday” Zelo showed the photo of Ye Jin and Minho. “OMO” Ye Jin covered her face with her hands. “Mianhe Eun Hee I don’t want it to hide it from you but I’m not yet ready to tell you about oppa!” “It’s alright Ye Jin I understand” “So are you guys official now?” “Ne” Ye Jin nodded shyly. “Kyahhh!” You squealed. “Noona I don’t get it" “OMO Zelo you’re too young for this hahaha” After you and Ye Jin talk about Minho Zelo was sitting their and he can’t relate on the things they were talking about. “*Date?*”

 

After school Zelo waited for you at the locker area. “Hmm its nearly 4:30 and Noona is not yet here? I need to look for her” Zelo went to your classroom but there is no one in your class. “Hmm where could noona be?” While walking in the hallway Zelo saw one of your classmates. “Oh..Annyeong” “Annyeong Zelo” She smiled shyly. “Uhmm can I ask something?” “Sure Zelo” “Uhmm did you see Eun Hee?” “Ahh she’s downstairs, she’s in the Art Room.” “Ah gomawo …Annyeong!” “OMO did you see that Zelo talk to me!” She’s spazzing uncontrollably. “Lucky You!” her friend said.

“Eun Hee let’s go we can finish that next week!” “No it’s alright I can stay here late …and it’s nearly finish ” “Arasso be careful okay?” “Ne” You left in the Art room by yourself you were painting the drawings on the wall.  You’re busy painting when someone just speaks. “Noona!” you were startled by Zelo. You looked down “ Oh Zelo what are you doing here.” “Noona I was waiting for you but you’re not there so I was worried I look for you” “Aww hehe mianhe I forgot to tell you, you should just go home” You look down and Zelo wasn’t looking up. “Zelo wae you’re not looking up?” Zelo was blushing.. “Noona I can’t” “Wae?” “Noona if I look up I can see that” He pointed. You quickly hold your skirt “OMO ahh mianhe” you accidentally slip your left foot that made you fall from the ladder.

But luckily Zelo is there to save you; you fell on top of him. You hit your forehead in his "Aigooo...Aishh" , you were still busy rubbing your sore forehead and Zelo ignored his sore forehead  because he is the one first who realized that how close you two are, He was blushing like Tomatoes and his heart beating so fast everytime he look at your lips. He bit his bottom lips and unexpectedly he wrapped his arms around you, you open your eyes widely and stared at each other for a long time "* His eyes are so beautiful*" "*Noona's lips is so tempting*" Zelo took a deep breath and he kissed you. Your eyes widened in surprise because you didnt expect that Zelo was going to kiss you, you can feel his soft lips on yours. You're so confused at that time you feel like want to broke the kiss but still you want to kiss him. As Zelo playfully slid his tongue over your lower lip you gave in and kissed him back. 

 

icecream-ligne.gificecream-ligne.gificecream-ligne.gif

Hello everyone I'm very sorry I didnt update lastweek because I'm too busy with my school work mianhe tumblr_m430w71Tx31qdlkyg.gif... So here's my update for today hope you like it even though its kinda short i dont really have a free time to write because I have an exams coming in 28th YEEEYYY PARTY PARTY -___- just kidding.....and again please subscribe and leave some comment!! and hello for my new subscribers! So Zelo kissed her noona what do you guys think? Mianhe I'm not really good at writing this kind of stuff huehehehe.... 

 

So its already 23:56pm here and their new MV oneshot is going to release at 12pm KST which is 3am here OMO I need to alarm my phone again!! wahaha I did that when WAITING FOR THE PHOTO TEASER of Zelo XD....... OMG I'M GONNA DIE MAN HELP ME PLEAAAAASSSSEEE HELP ME OTL

tumblr_inline_mfwjucgyCr1r2occ6.gif

TOO MUCH SPAZZING ABOUT THE PHOTO OMG AND I SWEAR I WILL BE DEAD WHEN THE MV IS RELEASED OMO ...... 

OKAY OKAY  I'm going to shut up now................. . how about ......Zelo Pic Spam ?

 

531728_562140613810838_1654748730_n_large

 

​LOL WTH XD this is so hilarious XD

 

Tumblr_m4s4ep3wss1qac880o2_500_large

Aww look guess who's baby is this? 

 

tumblr_mi2yl0Q1HX1s5woyyo1_400.gif

STAHP ACTING CUTE OKAY YOU MAKE MY LIFE DIFFICULT OMO OTL

 

tumblr_mi2y66aDwj1s5woyyo1_250.gif

Aww What's wrong Baby? XD hahaha jk (don't hate me please ><)

tumblr_mi1e03OgVm1rr03cwo1_500.gif

 

HimLo synchronising XD

 

tumblr_mi2kcdfuDA1qhwguzo1_500.jpg

Zelo return his Sarangs to us! ~ <3

 

tumblr_mi2rd6eUgj1rl5d36o1_500.jpg

His smile and eye smile OTL

so that's it guys! see you next time if I'm still alive joke!! MY POOR LITTLE FANGIRL HEART WHY DO I NEED TO DESERVE THIS XD

OMO GUYS LOOK WHAT I SAW ON TUMBLR XD SO ACCURATE! XD i cant stop laughing XD

 I bet you this little motherer will kill you tomorrow.

image

 

Just look at that face.