Moving?

Goin Crazy

Since B.A.P is now in this chapter i will be changing the Colour coding..

Eun Hee: Pink

Zelo: Blue

Bang Yong Guk : red

Jong Up: Green

HimChan: Dark pink

Young Jae : Yellow

Daehyun: Gray

Others: Orange

 

 

It’s already three weeks left before the vacation and that means there’s only 3 weeks left before the graduation of the seniors.

AT ZELO’S HOUSE

“Young Master Wake up it’s already 6:30 in the morning” the ahjumma said. “Ohhh ne ahjumma 5 more minutes” Zelo replied in a sleepy voice.  “Okay Young Master after 5 minutes I’m going to wake you up again” the ahjumma said. “By the way Young Master Mr. Choi told me that he have something to tell you about your new school for the next school year.” The ahjumma added. Zelo suddenly get up “JINJA?!?! Ahjumma do you know what is that all about?” Zelo asked. “Mianhe Young Master I don’t know ask Mr. Choi after you take a shower he’s waiting downstairs.” The ahjumma said. Zelo pouted and replied. “Ah Ne Gomawo Ahjumma” . After taking a shower and get dressed Zelo went downstairs excitedly like a little kid.

“Good Morning Appa” Zelo said. “Good Morning too Jun Hong” Mr. Choi replied. Mr. Choi noticed that Zelo is in a good mood. “Here Young Master eat your breakfast, what do you want to drink hot chocolate or juice?” The ahjumma asked. “Ahjumma juice please” Zelo said. “The Lemon one” Zelo added.

“Jun Hong-ah” Mr. Choi said. “Yes appa?” Zelo quickly replied. Mr. Choi got shock and look at him “What’s with that smile Jun Hong?" Mr. Choi asked. “Nothing appa I’m just excited to go to school” Zelo replied. “Ahh about your new school...”Mr. Choi said but he was cut off by Zelo. “Yes Appa what is it?” Zelo asked.  “I’m just going to ask if you have any free time today because I want you to go to ____school (where Zelo is going to transfer for next school year.) to give this documents” Mr. Choi said. “Ahh Ne appa ne  I have free time” Zelo said. “But I thought you need to go to your friend’s (B.A.P) house after school? You want to hang out with them you told me last night.” Mr. Choi said. “Ahh ani appa I already changed my mind, school is more important” Zelo said. Mr. Choi smiled.

Mr. Choi’s POV

“That’s weird it’s like last night he was dying to be with his friends but now…oh well”

END OF POV

“Araso here’s the documents, don’t forget about that Jun Hong” Mr. Choi said. “Ne appa” Zelo replied. “YESSS, I will see my noona today” Zelo said. “Caint wait to see Noona I miss her so much, its been ages since the last time I talked to her” Zelo added. Mr. Choi looked at Zelo confused, “Jun Hong-ah are you alright?”  Mr. Choi asked. “Ah Ne Appa I’m alright just ignore me, I’m just rapping some of the lyrics of my favourite rap songs” Zelo replied and smiled. “Araso don’t forget about that Jun Hong-ah I need to go now “ Mr. Choi said. “Annyeong “ Mr. Choi added. “Ne annyeong appa” Zelo replied.

Zelo already arrived in his school and the B.A.P. saw him. “Our maknae is happy today” Himchan said and put his arms around Zelo’s shoulder. “What’s with that smile Zelo?” Daehyun asked. “Nothing Hyung” Zelo replied. “Don’t lieto us Zelo we know you” Himcham said. “Did something good happen to you?” Jong up asked. “Ani Hyung I don’t hide anything I’m just happy today” Zelo replied. “Araso whatever you say” Daehyun said. “Hyung I need to go to my class its nearly time” Zelo said. “ARASO” BANG,HIM,DAE, YOUNG, and JONG replied. “Annyeong Hyung” Zelo replied. “Annyeong see you after school” B.A.P. replied. Zelo went back to his hyungs “AH Hyung  mianhe but I can’t meet you afterschool” Zelo said. “I knew it you’re hiding something to us” Daehyun said. “Wae?” Yong Guk asked. “Hyung I need to go to ___school I need to give this” Zelo said while showing the document to his hyungs.” Ah you’re going to transfer there?” WAE you don’t like it here?” Huh? You don’t want to be with us?” Himchan asked. “Ani Hyung Appa wants me to transfer to that school because I’m getting lower grades here, the teacher here is…” Zelo replied. “Zelo don’t move” Jong Up said. “Mianhe Hyung but I need to” Zelo replied. “Wait guys we should accept it that Mr. Choi wants to transfer his one and only son to that beautiful school because he wants Zelo to have a better life nd in the future Zelo is the one who is going to manage the Lotte World.” Yong Guk said while laughing.

“Shhh….. Hyung someone mught hear you” Zelo replied. No one knows that Zelo is the son of the owner of the Lotte World only his hyungs knows. “But we can still meet hyung” Zelo said. “Ahh yeah” Young Jae replied. “Hyung I really need to go Annyeong Hyung” Zelo said.

 

Annyeong guys!!! here's my update for today!!! Wieee!!

By the way guys have you seen the new Music Video?!

OMO ZELO HE'S SO CUTE IN IT!! WAHHH

Here's my reaction when I watched the video

I know I look like a retard on the 4th pic but I know Im not the only one who's like this 

........Say Hello to my SHINee calendar at the back of me 

He really look's cute in green!!!

 

He's so adorable isn't ......Wae you always do this to noona 

Noona BWOH?!? I didn't do anything kekeke

Annyeong everyone please subscribe and leave comments to Jenny noona

Saranghae!!