Party or Bully?

Goin Crazy

 

"Jong Up Hyung" Zelo said. "Wae Zelo" Jong Up asked. "Hyung don't call Eun Hee, NOONA…arajji?" Zelo raised his left eyebrow. "Wae? She's older than me" Jong up said. "Yah that's right maknae Eun Hee is older than him so he needs to call her noona to show some respect" Him Chan said. "But why Zelo you don't want Jong Up to call her noona?" Yong Guk said. "She's my Noona" Zelo said. "I know she's your noona don't worry no one will take your noona from you" Jong Up said. "Aigoo Zelo is being selfish....you like Eun Hee eh?" Him Chan teased. "Ani hyung" zelo blushed. "Just tell us maknae Eun Hee is cute don't worry we will not tell her" Him Chan said. "Hyung I don't even know what you're talking about" Zelo said. "Yah he's right Him Chan he's still a BABY" Yong Guk said. "HYUNG~~!!" ZELO said. The 4 of them burst into laughter. "HYUNG I'm NOT a BABY" stomping his feet. "Arasso" Yong Guk laugh. "Hmmpp.." Zelo pouted. "Aigoo Kyeoa" Him chan tried to pinch Zelo's cheeks but Zelo stopped him "Aigoo...you need to understand he's still young" Yong Guk whispered. The 4 of them nodded, Zelo gave them a deathly glare.

 

Its already night, you and Ye Jin helped Key to prepare the food for the party. Then suddenly Taemin approached you. “Eun Hee I’m going now” . “Huh oppa where are you going?” You asked. “Im going to meet Zelo and his friends remember?” Taemin replied. “Oh yeah ….please wait I’m going” You said. “No Eun Hee just stayed and helped Key Hyung” Taemin said. “But oppa…” You said. “It’s alright don’t worry” Taemin replied. “Arasso” You pouted.

 

B.A.P is waiting at the bus stop where Taemin told them to meet, Taemin arrived at the bus stop and Zelo was hoping that you came with Taemin. “I hope Noona is with Taemin hyung” Zelo said. But when he saw that its only Taemin he frowned. “Hyung? Where is noona?” Zelo asked. “Oh I told her not to come with me because she’s busy helping my hyung to prepare the food.” Taemin said. “Arasso” Zelo replied. “tsch.. hyung don’t want noona to see me” Zelo mumbled. “What is it Zelo?” Yong Guk asked. “Nothing hyung I just said that let’s go they might be waiting for us.”

 

Taemin and B.A.P already arrived at the vacation house and when Zelo saw you he run towards you and hugged you. “Nooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnaaaaaa!!!” Zelo whined. “OMO” you said. “Noona kwenchana? I miss you” Zelo said. “Aigoo Zelo we just met earlier right?” You said. “Ne but I miss you noona” Zelo pouted. “Arasso arasso oh Zelo this is my friends” You said. Zelo looked at SHINee and Ye Jin. “Who is she noona is she your friend also?” Zelo said. “Ne Zelo she’s Ye Jin” You said. “Nice to meet you Zelo Eun Hee you haven't mention that Zelo is so tall aigoo.” Ye Jin said. “Hehehe you didn’t ask, “You replied.  They introduce theirselves and shook their hands.

Party Time!!.......

When the party is already started they’re having a good time… but suddenly you want to be alone you don’t know why but you decided to go outside to have some fresh air.

64176363409511428i98pdrrvc_large
(Here's the photo Imagine its already night) 

When you went outside to go to the seaside someone just grabbed you and you were frightened you can’t see who grabbed you because they’re standing in the dark. “Who are you?” You asked. “Hmmm…tsk tsk.. your right she’s here with our oppa” Sasaeng 3 said. “I told you” Sasaeng #2 said. “that voice sounds familiar” you said. “Remember us Eun Hee?” Sasaeng #1 said. “Ne.” You replied. “Good” The three of them replied in unison. “What do you want from me?” You asked. “we already warned you Eun Hee to stay away from our oppa but you didn’t listen”  Sasaeng #2 said. “Then take the consequences” Sasaeng 1 said. “Why will I stay away from my oppa?” You said. “Your oppa how dare you to call him oppa? “ Sasaeng 3 said. “Eh?..but he told me to call him oppa” You said. “I DON’T CARE” sasaeng #2 said.

 

Zelo noticed that you’re not around so he started looking for you without telling to others. “Where is noona?” Zelo said to himself. Zelo went outside the garden just to check if your there but unfortunately you’re not. Zelo went near the seaside and He saw three girls, so he walk closer and he saw you. Zelo saw the three girls pulling your hair and hurting you. “HEY” Zelo shouted. The three Sasaeng girls were startled they look back and they saw Zelo. “WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO HER?” Zelo shouted. “Oh—oh” The three of them replied. “Go away or else I might punch you on the face” Zelo threatened. The three Sasaengs were scared so they run away. Zelo sit next to you “ Noona kwenchana?” Zelo asked. “I’m alright Zelo” You replied and cried.

“Noona don't cry...OMO..OMO noona are you crying because of me? What did I do Noona Mianhe" Zelo said. "Ani Zelo..I dont understand them why they bully me *sniff*sniff*...its not your fault Zelo" You said. Zello hugged you "noona don't cry..I'm always here for you noona....let's go before they get worried." "Ani Zelo can we stay here for a while..I dont want them to see me with bruises..."You said. "Noona how?...you have alot ..." Zelo said he take off his hoodie and he give it to you .."Noona wear this .." Zelo said. "Kamsamnida....Zelo can we go somewhere they might find us here" You said. "Noona can you walk?" Zelo said. "Ne,..." You stand up "Ah!!!" You fell.. quickly Zelo catched you. "Noona Kwenchana?" Zelo said. "Ne Kamsamnida" You replied. "Let me Carry you noona" Zelo said. "Anii I can manage" You replied. Zelo grabbed your arm "Noona get on" Zelo said while gesturing his back. "Ani Zelo" You said. "NOONA!!" Zelo said. "Aiishhh" you said.Zelo pulled you to him that made you hopped on his back. The next thing you know, Zelo was already giving you a piggy back. While Zelo carried you he keep on talking he didnt know that you fell asleep. "Noona....?" Zelo said. "Noona?" Zelo stopped walking and he looked at you.. "Aigoo Noona is sleeping" Zelo added.

icecream-ligne.gificecream-ligne.gificecream-ligne.gif

Hello guys tumblr_m9rakw5Hvo1qdlkyg.gif ....Thank you so much for being patient Saranghaeyo!!!!!! 100205w_d_o.gif100205w_d_o.gif

So this is my update for today .....I hope you like this 3 more weeks then all my work is done then I can update my story regularly hehehe YEY!!!!! tumblr_m9rao09iki1qdlkyg.gif thank you so much 100205w_d_o.gif100205w_d_o.gif

Tumblr_md4z4ebgam1r4iklmo1_500_large

Tumblr_m75ik0gmwa1rrxwrko1_500_large

Tumblr_m33tn2u4fv1qcca7po1_500_large

Tumblr_m7j753h14m1ra7o94o1_500_large