Regrets

Goin Crazy

Zelo was really excited to go home because he's going to meet his lovely noona but he came home only to be greeted by quiet and empty house. He knocked on the door and surprisingly the door was left opened. Panic and worry built up in him. He took his phone out and dialed your number but after a few try, you're not answering the calls. He dialed Ye Jin's number and hoping that Ye Jin will answer his call.

"Noona!! Do you know where Eun Hee noona is??" "Ye- I mean No why?" Ye Jin coughed "Noona!! Don't play tricks to me!!" Zelo bursted and hanged up the phone leaving Ye Jin shocked with the sudden outburst of the most innocent guy she knew.

Zelo ran out the house going to Ye Jin's house. Normally, he has to ride a bus going there but he doesn't want to waste any seconds and love blinded him. He finally reached Ye Jin's door step and banged the front door making Ye Jin to pull him inside before any of her neighbors starts complaining. "Where is Eun Hee noona?" He shouted impatiently and went to check every corner of the house while panting. You were in so much pain hearing the younger guy's voice. You showed up in front of him and Zelo gave you a very very tight hug. "Noona, you made me worried sick!" He said without letting you go "I'm sorry Zelo-ah... I just saw Yuri gave you a peck on your cheeks and she was so touchy over you" you reasoned making him happy "aww noona!! You're jealous aahahahha" Your face turned crimson pink "I'm not!" "Yeah you are noona!! Don't worry I don't like her" Zelo assured and giving him a big big smile. Yejin coughed drawing the couple's attention towards her "if you'll excuse me" Ye Jin said making the two of laugh.

The next day,You and Zelo arrived at the school hand in hand. Without knowing, a pair of eyes were shooting both of you with deathly glares from afar. It was already lunch time, Ye Jin, Zelo and you went to the cafeteria and ate your lunch to your surprise, the three of you saw Yuri giving you lot glares that is very unusual. 20 minutes before the bell rings, Zelo made his way to his next lesson first and after a few more minutes You and Ye Jin went to the locker area to take your books for the next lesson. You were still taking your books and your phone suddenly vibrated and received a message from Zelo.

You quickly read the content and your smile faded as the message says: "Noona, I won't be able to walk you home later on and don't wait for me bye bye Mwah ~" with that you turned off your phone, took your books and left. The day soon ended and you went home by yourself curious on what Zelo is doing at school. You were in your room, lying on the bed waiting for sleep to visit you but it is impossible as Zelo hasn't gone home yet when suddenly a loud bang of the front door was heard making the you flinched. You knew it's Zelo but you are surprised on his behavior, you went downstairs to greet him with a huge smile "Hi!" But soon your smile fell when Zelo walked passed you ignoring your presence and made his way to his room and again banging the door in the process. "Maybe he's just tired" you said to yourself trying to comfort yourself but it wasn't working.

The next day, You went to school by yourself as Zelo wasn't opening his door making you worry like asjfkv. You're not happy at all, you don't even have energy to go to school because of him. You entered the school only to be greeted by people whispering onto each other while giving you a sad look and some are evil glances which made you feel uncomfortable.

Ye Jin tapped your shoulder making you surprised as you were absorbed by your thoughts. You looked at her and she wasn't the usual happy silly Ye Jin you know as she had her disappointed and sad look on her face. Curiosity grew on your nerves and so you asked her "What's happening?" this question made Ye Jin confused "You don't know??? But Zelo stays with you right?" You nodded "He was acting weird last night, he didn't give any glance at me when he came home last night" you saddened and Ye Jin gave you a soothing hug, you were shocked and you asked "What's happening Ye Jin" you nearly cried "I think it would be better if Zelo tell you this" you shook your head "No... Tell me now please, I don't think he'll tell this to me" you reasoned and Ye Jin sighed in defeat. "Come" Ye Jin took your hand and pulled you along the hallway until you reached the announcement board. The picture posted shook the hell out of your life, your knees weakened making you fall on the floor. "T-this is not true..." You whispered to yourself "he won't do this to me..... He won't kiss Yuri right?....I...I...T-trust ..him..." You continued and Ye Jin got down on her knees and gave you a hug that is necessary to comfort you.

Flashback

(Zelo's POV)

I left noonas at lunch like the normal and made my way to my locker. I opened my locker and a folded paper fell on the floor, I took it and read the content it says: "meet me after school at the roof top, I have something to tell you -Yuri" I. Carelessly took my phone out and message Eun Hee noona and after that I went to my next class. "What does she want? Tsk!"

Time was surely fast and now I found myself making my way to the roof top just like what that Yuri the witch said. I went up there and I saw her looking at the view ahead of us. I coughed to get her attention and she turned around and a playful yet innocent like smile appeared on her face "hi, Zelo oppa" "Make it quick, I need to go home" I said and she walked towards me and grabbed my shoulders, she tip toed and pressed her lips to mine. I tried to get off of her but she slammed herself on the wall without letting me go which made it look like I'm the one who kissed and cornered her, but suddenly a flash of the camera was seen in the corner of my eye and when I finally let go of her to catch the guy, the guy had already run off. I gave Yuri a disgusting look, I just wanted to beat her up but I can't because she's a girl I wiped my lips in front of her to make her realized I'm disgust on what she did. Before I made my way home I went to the locker area to get my things but I ended up banging my head and punched the locker door due to extreme anger. "Zelo what did you just do?! Aisssh" I whispered to myself "I shouldn't have been there babo" I added and left the school

I walked around the town first and made my way home when it's already as I don't want to see Eun Hee Noona. However, I was wrong I arrived home with Eun Hee Noona greeting me with her bright smile and I just couldn't control myself and guilt was eating me up so I didn't dare looking at her and went to my room. This morning, I didn't feel going to school... I know I'll feel embarrassed if I go today so maybe just let things pass by? Eottokae????

 

OMG You guys I know you're all mad at me because I havent updated my story for a month I think or more than a month ;_____; I'm sorry its just I dont have time to use the comp I can only use it at night >< So yeahh I'm sorry and this story will end soon I hope you guys still support this story till the end >< and it's also my fault why I lose subscribers ._. but its okayy... So yeah hope you like my update ??? (I think you will not like it) xD And sorry for the spelling errors cause I was updating this at 12:44am and I'm really sleepy >< 

I'll just spam you guys xD and yeahh follow me on twitter if you waannt ^^ we can spazz and talk about Zelo there hehehe ~ @imjennyjennjenn

Zelo pic spam!!!

Untitled

 He looks so cute in red hair right? any hair colour suits him 

Untitled

LOOK AT THIS OMG

zelo ♡

weeepps so cute

ZELO

Look at him big aegii?

zelo | Tumblr

zelo | Tumblr

zelo | Tumblr

 

(2) Tumblr

(3) Tumblr

I really love his hair on this one

(2) Tumblr

But this idk I like the 2nd pic but the afro one really? coordi noona do your work properly ._.

Hi zelo is here :*

Wahhh the staring game I melted when I watched that

B.A.P FOREVER <3

B.A.P FOREVER <3

 

b.a.p | Tumblr

b.a.p | Tumblr

OMG THOSE PICTURES ABOVE I CANT ;____; IT KILLS MEEEEE DAMN THOSE LEGS ARE SOO LOOONG

Facebook

Heart for you guysss 

JPG JONGUP

b.a.p | Tumblr

b.a.p | Tumblr

Zelo & JongUp | via Tumblr

Twitter / zeloinon: 130812 속초 음악대향연 ...

So yeah that's it ;_; I'm really sorry and hello to my new subbies