Taemin...

Goin Crazy

Colour Coding: 

Eun Hee: Pink

Mrs. Chae: red orange 

Ye Jin: Purple

Taemin: Red

Zelo: blue

Others: Green

After dropping You and Ye Jin infront of their classroom.

Taemin was running going to his class. "Huh!!? My phone is ringing.....Yeoboeseo" Taemin said. "YAH!! Taemin!!!" Jonghyun said. "HYUNG!!" Taemin said. "Hurry up man your going to be late in the class" Jonghyun said. "I'm coming Hyung" Taemin replied.

When Taemin arrived in the classroom "Where's everyone?" Taemin asked. "They went outside" Onew replied. "Wae?" taemin asked *Scratch his head* "The lesson was cancelled because the teacher wasn't in" Onew replied. Jonghyun stand up and sit next to taemin. "So Taemin you like Eun Hee?" Jonghyun asked. "Ayyiee!!! our maknae is inlove" Key said. "Ani..Hyung" Taemin replied. "Aish...Don't lie to your hyungs" Jonghyun said.  

But Taemin don't want to tell the truth with his hyungs.

 

TAEMIN'S POV

"I like Eun Hee when the first time I saw her, but I'm not ready to tell you guys  I'm sorry hyungs Because I know if I tell this to you Jonghyun hyung you will tell this to Eun Hee."

END OF POV

"YAH Taemin why you don't want to tell the truth to your hyungs?" Jonghyun asked. 
"There's nothing wrong telling it to us" Key said. Taemin remained silent and looked down, because he was blushing. Minho noticed taemin
"STOP IT hyungs....Don't force him if he dont want to tell" Min Ho said. Taemin looked at Minho and he give him a thankyouforhelpingmehyung look.

Annyeong guys!! I gained 3 more subscribers!! Kamsamnida!! 
Cant wait for zelo to show up!! Just please wait! 
So heres a GIF of our cute Zelo 

"Noonas, Dongsaengs wait for me!! "