The Sasaengs!

Goin Crazy

 

 

Colour Coding: 

Eun Hee: Pink

Mrs. Chae: red orange 

Ye Jin: Purple

Taemin: Red

Zelo: blue

Others: Green

Its already the week that Taemin is going to sleep at your house.

"Oppa are you coming with me?" You asked. "Ne" Taemin replied. "Did you bring your things?" You asked. "Ani Eun Hee" Taemin replied. "Wae? I thought you're going to sleep in my house today" you asked. "Ani Eun Hee I'm still busy I'm going to sleep there if I'm free" Taemin replied. "Hmmmmm seems strange its like last week he really want to sleep at my house but now...ah forget it Eun Hee" You said to yourself. "Eun Hee I really want to sleep at your house but I couldn't THIS IS BECAUSE OF MY HYUNGS!" Taemin said to himself

FLASHBACK!

The day Taemin went to your house. 

"Yeobboeseyo?" taemin said. "Yeobboeseyo?...Taemin ah why you're not yet home? where are you?" Key said. "Hyung Im at Eun Hee's house" Taemin said. "Ahh go home now!" Key replied. "Hyung!!" taemin said in a sweet voice "Wae taemin? What do you want?" key asked. " Hyung can I sleep here tonight please we dont have school tomorrow" taemin said. "YAH TAEMIN ARE YOU CRAZY?....WHAT ARE YOU THINKING....WHY DO YOU WANT TO SLEEP THERE?"Key shouted on the phone. You heard key is shouting on the phone , that's why your laughing.. "Ani hyung I just want to sleep here and I want to hang out more with Eun Hee" Taemin said. "NO!" key said. "Please Hyung please" Taemin begged. "Taemin not now okay? you dont even bring any clothes" key said. "BUT HYUNG!!" Taemin said. "STOP IT TAEMIN...or else we're not going to allow you to come there again" Key said. "hyung.." taemin replied. "No taemin maybe next week ok?" key said. "Okay hyung" taemin replied. "Now go home its getting late" Key said. "Annyeong" Key added. " ok hyung annyeong" Taemin replied.

When Taemin arrived home...

When Taemin is going to open the door Key is hiding at the back of the door and he hit Taemin using the wooden stick. "YAH" Key shouted. "Ouch Hyung" Taemin said, Key hit Taemin again. "Hyung stop its hurting" Key Hit Taemin in the bum "Hyung its hurting please stop." Taemin said. then Key stopped. "Are you out of your mind?? Huh? Taemin" Key shouted. "Hyung what are you talking about?" Taemin asked. "Don't act like you don't know you idiot....why you want to sleep at Eun Hee's house? Huh? What are you planning?" Key said. "Ani Hyung I'm not planning anything Hyung!" Taemin replied.

"I know you like Eun Hee Taemin but you must know your limitations Taemin you can't sleep at a girls house especially when she's alone we don't know what will happen." Key said. "Like what Hyung?" Taemin asked, "Aisshhhh... don't act like you don't know Taemin you're bloody 18" Key replied. "I really don't know hyung" Taemin said, "Stop it Taemin it's for Eun Hee's safety" Key said, "Hyung I really wanna sleep there" Taemin said. "TAEMIN stop it I'm not allowing you to sleep there okay?" Key said. "But Hyung you told me earlier" Taemin said, "I just said that so that you will go home" Key said. Taemin frowned "HYUUUNNNGGG~..." Taemin whined. "STOP IT TAEMIN or else I will not allow you to visit her every friday if you want but if you're going to against it ...You will never be able to go to her house again!" Key said.

"BUT HYYYYUUUUUUUUUUNGGGGG!!!~" Taemin whined. "That's a deal Taemin...Now go to your room and take a shower." Key said. "Aisshhh Hyung its unfair" Taemin said.

END OF FLASHBACK

Few months later....

Taemin always went to your house every friday. "Are you ready Eun Hee?" Taemin asked. "Ne oppa....oh wait a minute I forgot my book in the locker please wait here" you said. After getting your book you notice that there is someone who is following you but when you look back they disappeared so you just ignore it. "Kaja Oppa" you said. "Kaja" Taemin replied. When you two made your way to your home the three sasaeng fans of Taemin are following you two these are the one who's following you in the locker area. "YAH Hurry up man we might lose them" Sasaeng #1 said. "Were coming" Sasaeng # 2 and 3 said. They painted their cheeks with the war paint and hide in the bush, "That girl again....She's always with Taemin Oppa" Sasaeng #1 said. "Let me see!!..give me the binocular" sasaeng #2 said, "Me too let me see" sasaeng#3 said. "Shh... be quiet" sasaeng #1 said.

You two reached your house,when you open the lock of the gate while Taemin standing infront of the gate the three sasaeng fans quickly hide on the bush then suddenly Taemin heard a noise. "Huh what is that" Taemin said, then taemin is going to the bush to check it. "Go make a cat sound" Sasaeng #2 said. "Meow meow meow" sasaeng # 123 said. "Oh its only a cat" Taemin said. "Oppa what are you waiting for? Come in" you said, "Ah ne" Taemin replied, Taemin stay in the living room watching TV while you went to the kitchen to prepare the food for dinner, The three sasaeng fans climbed in the tree to see a better view. "Quick climbed" sasaeng #1 said. "No I can't I can't reach it" Sasaeng #3 said. "Here" sasaeng #2 said. Sasaeng 2 and 1 help sasaeng 3 to climbed the tree "You're so heavy" Sasaeng #2 said. Sasaeng #3 is fat that's why XD okay back to the story. "Now its my turn to climbed on the tree" sasaeng #1 said. "Ok" sasaeng #2  said while doing an ok sign. After the three sasaeng fans climbed in the tree sasaeng # 1 saw Taemin using her binocular. "Its Taemin oppa" sasaeng #1 said. "Give me that binocular I wanna see him too" sasaeng # 2 said. "Aww he's soo cute isn't" sasaeng #2 added. "Stop spazzing....ow its my turn" sasaeng #3 said. When sasaen # 3 have the binocular.

She saw Taemin running to the kithchen. "Ahh" you shouted. "Wae Eun Hee kwenchana?" Taemin asked. "Ne Oppa I'm alright I just can't open my eyes its hurting" you replied. "Let me see..." Taemin said and he blow it. Sasaeng # 3 saw that "OMO Taemin oppa and that girl...she seduced our oppa they're kissing" Sasaeng # 3 said. "Huh where? Give me that" Sasaeng # 2 said. "Go take a photo hurry up" Sasaeng # 3 said. Due to their weight the branch of the tree didnt bear them. "Uh--oh .... I heard something breaking" Sasaeng #1 said. 

 

BAAAAMM!!... 

"OUCH OUCH OUCH MY BACK" Sasaeng # 3 said. " OMO don't complain about your back get off me your so heavy my body I can't move" Sasaeng #1 said. "OUCH my spinal cord wahhh" Sasaeng # 2 said. When You and Taemin heard the noise you two quickly run outside the house to check what it is. "Quick get up their coming out" Sasaeng #2 said, "I can't my body is hurting" sasaeng #3 said. " So I guess we need to dragged you" Sasaeng #2 said. Sasaeng # 1 and 2 dragged sasaeng #3 on the bush to hide so that you and taemin cant see them

 

 

Annyeong guys I'm here again..!! Mianhe for not updating my story for the past few days 

this is because I was painting our house for the whole week OMO I really want to update this last tuesday but I cant because I need to do my homework and to help my parents to paint our house atleast now were done. 

I hope you guys enjoys this chapter.. And please please please subscribe and leave some comments 

Guys have you seen this teaser photo of B.A.P for their 3rd album OMO Zelo's going to kill me adjnanajfcjadshjcnsahshns Girl!! I can't explain what I feel! OMO Zelo-shi MY FEELS YOU KNOW ..DO YOU KNOW THAT GREEN REALLY SUITS YOU? HUH? OMG!! YOU REALLY LOOK SSMDADJFSN SHEKSHI IN HERE!!!! 

 

So heres the complete teaser photo of them XD OMO they look so majhdnanbsh I cant explain it man! 

Zelo are you playing hide and seek with us? I didnt see you in this chapter today. 

Uh ne noona!! hehehe wait for me again hehehe 

Annyeong please do subscribe and leave comments for jenny noona!!

Saranghaeyo!!