Zelo-shi Don't Ignore Your Noona Please!

Goin Crazy

 

“Him Chan Oppa where are we going?“To Zelo’s house” You two reached outside Zelo’s house. “Ohh…OMO oppa Zelo lives here?” “Ne” Him Chan nodded. “DAEBAK IT’S MANSION OPPA” “You didn’t know Zelo is the son of the owner of Lotte world” “Lo..lotte..Wo..World?” you gulped Him Chan nodded.“Ani Oppa Mollayo “Tha’ts alright no one knows also except for us” “Even in his school?” “Ne he don’t want anyone to know that he is the son of the owner of the lotte world” “eh?” Him Chan ring the door bell, after a few seconds the ahjumma opened the gate for you. “Oh Him Chan” “Annyeong Ahjumma” Him Chan bowed. “Annyeong” you bowed also.

“Aigoo…are you looking for Jun Hong?” “Ne ahjumma please tell him that his hyung is here” “Ne” “Kamsamnida ahjumma” “No problem.” “Eun Hee I will just leave you here and I don’t want to go inside because Zelo might beat me” “Oppa HAHAHA” you laughed, “Are you not going inside Him Chan?” The ahjumma asked, “Ani ahjumma just tell him that his hyung wants to see him but the truth is I want Eun Hee to see Jun Hong” “Ahh Arasso” “Kamsamnida Ahjumma”

Knock Knock!!~

“Ne?” “Young Master you have visitor” “Who is it?” “Your Hyung” “Oh ne Can you please tell him to come here” “Arasso” “Gomawo Ahjumma” You went to Zelo’s bedroom you peaked outside the door you see Zelo is playing video games. “WAHHH YEAH!! GO GO!! NOO.. JUMP BOOM...!” (OMO *facepalm* what the hell Jenny what the hell) Zelo heard the door open and when he saw you standing by the door he was so surprised that made him stand quickly from where he is sitting. At first He thought he was just hallucinating and rubbed his eyes eagerly, suddenly you said “Zelo..” Zelo looked away.. “Noona” he whispered. You sit beside him, he’s ignoring you and he continue playing his video game.  “Zelo I miss you” You blushed. Zelo turned red. “Zelo please don’t ignore your noona..” Still Zelo didn’t listen he still continue playing even though shaking him hardly, “I have good news for you” You beamed “Oh you’re still ignoring your noona eh?...Arasso I will just find other person who will be my roommate." Zelo paused his game “Noona?” Zelo pouted.

“YEY! Zelo didn’t’ ignore me!” “Noona is that true?” “Ne Zelo my umma said yes” You smiled “JINJA?!?” “Ne” you nodded. You saw Zelo smiled he stood up and he lift you. “Omo Zelo put me down” “Yey! I will be with my noona!” “Oh oh ne ne put me down” “Noona I can’t” he hugged you, you feel your cheeks are heating. “*OMO Eun Hee what’s wrong with you?*” “Zelo put me down please” you pleaded. “Mianhe Noona” “It’s alright..Oh Zelo” “Ne Noona?” Zelo smiled “Why are you ignoring me? Are you mad at me? And why you didn’t even bother to reply my text messages… and why...” you were cut off by Zelo

“Noona Mianhe please I’m sorry I’m not mad at you” “The why you’re ignoring me?” “Noona uhmm mollayo” “WHAT?” “Noona mianhe please just forget that” “aniyo” “noona please” Zelo pleaded while doing his aegyo. “*OMO nooo not that Aegyo*” your thoughts."Noona please please please” You’re going to explode because of his aegyo “*sigh* arasso…Zelo why you want to move with me? You have a huge house here” “Noona I already told you the reason” Zelo said a bit annoyed.  “Oh yeah yeah I remember” “Noona can I move there tomorrow?”

“OMO  why so soon?” your eyes widened “Please noona or else” “Or else what?” “I will ignore you foreveeeeeerrr!!” Zelo smirked. “Go on ignore me I better go!” You stood up but Zelo grabbed your wrist and you accidentally trip yourself but luckily Zelo is there to catch you. You ended up lying on Zelo's lap “Noona be careful” “Oh-Oh Gomawo” You get up right away when you notice that you were lying on zelo's lap “Noona please please can I move tomorrow!” “*sigh* Ne Zelo” “YEY!”
 

“I need to go now Zelo” “Ohh noona stay for a while please” “I can’t Jun Hong I need to go because I went to the supermarket earlier before I go here I need to put all the food before it will go off” “Oh arasso” Zelo pouted, “Don’t worry Zelo you’re going to move tomorrow right?” “Ne” “See were going to see each other tomorrow… prepare your stuff” “Ne noona” Before you open the door Zelo called you “NOOONAA!” you looked back.. Zelo run towards you and he bend down. You were startled because you feel his soft lips touched your cheeks “Zelo what was that for?” you blushed while holding your cheeks “Ahhh Noona..” Zelo scratched the back of his neck. "Uhmm I just want to say thank you!” “Oh..oh.. ne..” You nood like an idiot,no words came out from your mouth because of what just Zelo did to you. “I need to go” “Ne annyeong noona see you tomorrow”  You bowed and quickly went downstairs you bid your goodbye to the ahjumma, but the ahjumma noticed you, your face is red “Are you alright?” “Eh?” You look at her confused “Your face is red” “Oh..Anii... gomawo ahjumma…annyeong” You quickly went outside from his house and you made your way to your home. “Aigoo that girl she’s blushing....I wonder how old is she?" The ahjumma said to herself.

 

icecream-ligne.gificecream-ligne.gificecream-ligne.gif

Annyeong Everyone!! How are you? How's your Christmas? I hope you like my Update for today Mianhe Guys I promised you that I'm going to update regularly but this week we are too busy WAHH I'm really tired TT^TT But anyways hope you like my Update for today And Thank you for the new subscribers!!! 

Please leave some comment and subscribe please!! ^^ 

Zelo's Pic SPAM!!!

tumblr_mfpomi5Zhl1s1zi3jo1_500.gif

WAE HE IS SO CUTE? OMO HIS EYES 

tumblr_mfpi3jNRlC1s0gfi2o1_500.gif

NOONA I'M CUTE YEAH? *MEHRONG*

Tumblr_mfp9d1e7zd1ra8lbeo1_500_large

IMAGINE YOU'RE FOLLOWING ZELO WAHAHAH I FEEL LIKE IM ONE OF THE SAESAENGS XD

Tumblr_m2ydsqmprx1qagmhno1_500_large

His eyes looks fierce

Tumblr_mfi5w1p4pe1qcx8uxo1_500_large

OKAI OKAI LET'S TALK ABOUT LOVE ZELO IM IN!

Tumblr_mfnkfir3sh1qlccy4o1_500_large

AWW ISN'T THIS CUTE? ZELO AND HIS HYUNG?

Tumblr_m9ubmefmr01ru061ro1_500_large

SHOOT ME ZELO YOU CAN SHOOT EYES OMO XD

Tumblr_mfnsehzwkz1rrs7lco1_500_large

 

ZELOOO~~~~

Yes Noona? 

KYAHHHHHHHH~~~~