Strange Feelings....

Goin Crazy

 

You ended up sleeping on top of Zelo for 10 hours (kyaaaahh XD) at the same time Zelo fell asleep, you woke up and you feel something soft , you get up and your eyes widened “YAAAAHHHHH” You shouted. Zelo woke up, you look at him “W..Wha..What happen?” “Noona you’re  already awake” “OF COURSE WHAT HAPPEN ZELO?” “Noona you were sleeping there and I was lying here watching TV and you fell down on top of me I don’t want to wake you up so I let you sleep here” holding his chest. “BWOH?....Am I heavy Zelo is your body hurt?” “Ani noona I’m alright” “Ohh” you blushed. “Noona” “Yes?” “Did you have a good sleep?” Zelo smirk "WHAT? what do you mean?" "Aishh noona you sleep on top of me am I comfortable?" “YAH!” You hit Zelo “Ouch! I’m just joking noona”“*Eun Hee what’s wrong with you? Why I feel something strange this can’t be n…no..nooo*” You shook your head.

-----

Today is the last day of your summer holidays. You’re going to buy your school supplies, and you decided to come with Zelo.  You went to his room

 

KNOCK KNOCK!

“Yes Noona? ...I’m Coming” Zelo opened the door. “Waeyo?” “Uhmm Zelo are you not going to buy school supplies? Tomorrow is the start of school?” “Uhm..yeah Noona .. are you going to buy today?” “Ne” you nodded. “Okay I will come with you then” “Arasso, I will wait you downstairs.” “Ne Noona” 

On your way to the shops to buy  the school supplies, you asked him “by the way Zelo where is your school?” “Uhh Noona you don’t know it” “Wae you don’t want to tell me?” “Uhmm noona ....Look noona do you want ice cream?” Zelo pointed at the Ice cream shop. “But ans..-“ you were cut off by Zelo, because he dragged you to the ice cream shop.

 

“Hello may I help you?”  “Can I have two strawberry ice creams please?” Zelo pointed. “okay please wait” You tugged Zelo’s shirt. “Noona waeyo?” “ughh nevermind” you rolled your eyes. “*I think noona is mad at me for not telling her, but I want to surprise you noona...hehehe just wait you will see*” “Noona are you mad at me?” you stayed silent, “Noona...” You went outside the ice cream shop and sit on the bench. “Ohh noona wait for me!!” “Here’s your two strawberry ice creams.” The sales lady handed the two ice creams to Zelo he quickly paid and went outside. Zelo found you sitting on the bench, “Noona are you mad at me?” “Yes” You narrowed your eyes “Noona mianhe” You pouted “Noona I bought ice cream for you” “tsch..” “Noona here, eat it before it melts” Zelo said while doing his aegyo. “Arasso...I will eat it if you tell me where is your school..” “Ahh noona its ______ school (the name of his old school)” “OHH” Your mouth formed an “o” shape and you slightly hit the back of Zelo’s head. “Aishh Noona look what have you done” You burst in to laughter, Zelo was eating his ice cream when you suddenly hit the back of his head, causing his face to hit  the ice cream. “Mianhe Zelo-ah I didn’t mean to” still laughing. “It’s alright Noona” Zelo do the same to you. “YAH” and you two burst into laughter. “Zelo let’s eat this quickly we need to buy the stuff we need and go home” “Ne”....

 

Its night you were ironing your school uniform and you thought about Zelo, “Does Zelo know how to iron his uniform? I might include his as well”. You went to Zelo’s bedroom but he’s not in there you went inside and looking for his uniform when you open the cabinet, “Noona what are you doing?” “O-oh..Mianhe if I went inside without permission I was ironing my uniform I just want to iron your uniform also.” “A-Ahh Noona don’t worry..I-I’ve done it already.” “Ohh Arasso”

 

In the Morning...

You woke up early and you took a shower, after taking a shower you knock on Zelo’s door to wake him up.You went downstairs to prepare breakfast. You saw a note on the table...

“Noona eat your breakfast before going to school I made pancakes for you...it’s on the table”

“Aww....” You went to the dining area to eat the pancakes he cooked for you when you take off the cover you saw a heart shaped pancake with strawberries and honey.  “Aigoo Zelo wae you do this to me” You felt butterflies on your tummy but you ignored it “I’m just hungry...yes I'm just hungry I need to eat and go to school”

 

When you arrive at school you saw a lot of old and new students, you went inside to look for your new home room number. “Oh I hope me and Ye Jin are still in the same class” When you were looking for your name someone tapped your shoulder. “Chae Eun Hee...” you looked and its Ye Jin “Oh Ye Jin” You hugged her. “Have you found your homeroom?” “Ne..and” “and?” “We’re in the same class” “JEONGMAL?” “Ne” “YEY!!” “What room are we?” “Room 420…4TH floor” “oh! Kaja!” while walking with Ye Jin you saw the three sasaeng fans walking towards your direction you thought they going to hurt you or saying nonsense things, you looked scared and Ye Jin noticed your expressions.  “Uhmm Eun Hee is there any problem?” “O-oh nothing” “Okay hurry up!” “Ne” 

icecream-ligne.gificecream-ligne.gificecream-ligne.gif

Annyeong everyone hehehe so here's my update for today I hope you like it! tumblr_m9ranuVdBe1qdlkyg.gif

So I watched their new teaser OMG I DIED!! I was eating spicy ramyun when I watched the teaser I choked myself and my throat hurts hehehe okay okay I will shut my mouth now XD....And again!

Please subscribe and leave comments!! hope you like my update for today...

so here's my Zelo pic spam!!

 

130111_bap_zelo_large

SO THIS IS THE TEASER PHOTO MY FRIEND TAGGED ME LAST NIGHT ...I ALREADY FELL ASLEEP THAT TIME ...I WOKE UP BEC I FORGOT TO CHARGE MY PHONE AND I CHECK THE TIME ON MY PHONE THEN I SAW THIS MY FRIEND TAGGED ME IM REALLY WIDE AWAKE I EVEN MAKE THIS AS MY PHONE WALLPAPER! OMO I ONLY HAD 4 HRS OF SLEEP BEC OF THIS 

Zelo_gif_teaser_by_carolinaphantomhive-d5r3mva_large

OMO I thought Zelo was hugging someone wahaha its his legs 

Tumblr_mga25lwwy51qarsqpo1_500_large

dayum Zelo TOO MANY ZELO FEELS

Tumblr_me05mwuyiw1qbg05yo1_500_large

 

Aish Jinja? Neomu kyeopta Zelo neomu kyeopta tumblr_lxlfh5D7DN1qe5v0r.gif

 

Tumblr_mg4jxwcvfj1rc7m78o1_r7_500_large

Jinja Noona?

 

 

Tumblr_mg6po0hruq1rjayluo1_500_large

 

AYO!! Zelo in the house yo! please ubscribe and leave some comment to Jenny Noona 

Annyeong!! tumblr_lxlfh5D7DN1qe5v0r.gif