First Day of School with Zelo?

Goin Crazy

 

When the bell rang

You and Ye Jin sit to next each other since you don’t know anyone in your new class. The teacher walk in he said. “Where is Ms Chae can you please raise your hand?” “Sir” you raised your hands. “Okay where is Ms. Kim?” “Ms. Kim Ye Jin” he added because there’s a lot of Kim in their new class. “Sir” Ye Jin raised her hand as well. “Oh you two come with me.” You two nodded. “I called you two because you need to assist the new transfer students.” “But how about our lessons sir?” Ye Jin asked. “Don’t worry you two are excused I will ask some of your classmate who can also volunteer to assist the new students” “Ne” you two nodded. “Okay go to the library and there’s teacher will tell you who’s you’re going to assist arasso?” “Ne” you to bowed 90 degrees and went to the library. “Let’s sit here Eun Hee” “Okay...Oh I think there’s a lot of new transferee students” “I think so” “Ms. Kim “ “Neee” all the girls including Ye Jin who has 'Kim' surname replied. “Oh Ms. Tell us the name there’s loads of Kim here” “Oh mianhe my bad” “Ms Kim Ye Jin” “Ne” “Assist Mr. Choi” You heard it right Mr. Choi “Mr. Choi….cannot be maybe its just the same surname ...Yeah yeah theres alot of Choi here in korean What are you thinking Eun Hee” “Ms. Kim Ye Jin come here Mr. Choi is outside the library” your eyes followed Ye Jin’s direction when Ye Jin reached the door you see the back of Mr. Choi guy who's hair is also blonde , you’re so curious and you stood up on your seat to peek on the window when the teacher called you. “Ms. Chae?...Where is Ms. Chae?” “Ms I’m here” you walk towards your teacher. “Okay Ms. Chae assist Ms. Song by the way Ms. Chae she’s from Japan her Korean is not fluent enough” “Arasso”

 

On the other hand..

When Ye Jin was asked to assist Mr. Choi when she went out from the library… “OHH.. ZE..ZELO?...What are you doing here?”  “Annyeong Ye Jin Noona” Ye Jin looked Zelo from Head to Toe “You study here? So you’re Mr. Choi?” “Ne” Zelo nodded innocently. “Why does Eun Hee didn’t tell me about this?” “Actually Noona, she didn’t know either” “BWOH?” “But you li-“ Zelo covered Ye Jin’s mouth. “Shh… noona I don’t want anyone will know that I live with her arasso only the three of us...” Zelo whispered.“MMM” Ye Jin said pointing on Zelo’s hand. “Oh mianhe noona” “*sigh* that’s alright” “Soo what are you planning Zelo?” “Uhmm Noona I want to surprise her later during lunch time” “BWOH?!....” Ye Jin's eyes widened “Please noona!” “*sigh* arasso I don’t want to get in trouble Zelo” “Don’t worry noona…” “Okay let’s go I need to tour you around” “Ne….” After Ye Jin tour Zelo Ye Jin decided to drop Zelo in his classroom. “Zelo what year are you?” “I’m in 2nd year,  noona” “Ohh okay can I see your time table?” “Oh here noona” “So your 2nd lesson is Maths.. let’s go” 

 

Back to you….

 

You went to meet Ms. Song who’s your going to assist in her first day of school. You spotted a beautiful lovely girl who was waiting outside the library. "OMG" you can't help it but to adore her pretty face. 

tumblr_ma5r4gu6jb1rqwi97o1_500.jpg

 “Ms. Song?” “Ohh..Hai!” “I’m Eun Hee I’m here to help you." “oh” She nodded. “By the way what’s your name?” “My name is Yuri…Yuri Song” “*She’s so pretty and cute*” Your thoughts. “What are you looking at?” Yuri rolled her eyes. “Oh nothing” “How old are you?” “I’m 17 turning 18 you?” “I’m 16”  “So you’re in 2nd year?” “Yes so where's the girls toilet? I want to fix my hair!” “Oh but your hair is okay” “just tell me where it is!” Yuri said. “Arasso” “*What’s wrong with her? I don’t like her attitude she’s pretty but her attitude is ugly*” your thoughts while looking at her.

After touring her around the school you decided to help her to find her class. “So what’s your 2nd lesson??” “I don’t know!” “What? What do you mean you don’t know?” “I forgot !” “Let’s go to the office to get your timetable.” “Ughh can I stay here? I’m tired” “*OOH OMO AISHH THIS GIRL IS SOO ANNOYING CONTROL YOURSELF EUN HEE CONTROL YOURSELF*” your thoughts. “Arasso I will get your timetable for you. Just stay here” “Okay?”  “OMG THAT GIRL SHE DIDN'T EVEN SAY THANK YOU! OMO” you stomped your feet. “Hey Eun Hee are you alright?” “Oh Ye jin!...NO IM NOT!” You frowned. “Wae?” 

“OMO I will tell you later” “Arasso” Ye Jin nodded. “Do you want to come with me to the office to get her timetable?” “Who’s her?” “The new girl I’m helping” “Oh” Ye Jin’s mouth formed an ‘o’ shape. “So how’s Mr. Choi?” “Uhmm oh yeah yeah he’s nice!” “What does he look like?” “Why are you curious? Do you know him?” “Uhmm no no nevermind” After you get the timetable in the office you went back to Yuri to give it to her. You saw her holding a mirror and fixing her hair. “Ye Jin just stay here I’m just going to give this to her and dropped her to her class” “Arasso” Ye Jin replied.  You approached Yuri “Yuri” “Yes?” “Here’s your timetable” “Oh kamsamnida!” “You’re welcome” you smiled "You got Maths class let’s go” “Okay” 

 

icecream-ligne.gificecream-ligne.gificecream-ligne.gif

Hello everyone so here's my update for today hope you like it!! so there's a new character in my fanfic do you want to know who is she in this story? hehehehe please stay tuned tumblr_m431gnu5wP1qdlkyg.gif

SO YESTERDAY MORNING MY FRIEND TAGGED ME THAT THEIR NEW MV WAS ALREADY RELEASED THEN WOHOO... I'VE DONE MY DAILY MORNING ROUTINE QUICKLY THEN I CHECK THE TIME I STILL HAVE 10 MINUTES TO WATCH THE NEW MV..SO OKAY I WATCH IT WHILE DRINKING MY HOT COFFEEE (ITS SOOO COLD tumblr_m431fygnH11qdlkyg.gif) THEN WOHOO LOVE THEIR NEW SONG I CAN'T STOP HARASSING MY REPLAY BUTTON THEN I NOTICED THE TIME WAOH ITS ALREADY 9AM WAHH I RUN LIKE A BUFFALLO..BEC THE BUS MIGHT LEFT ME XD BUT LUCKILY WHEN I ARRIVED AT THE BUS STOP, THE BUS JUST CAME....

WEHEHEHE SO GUYS I WROTE A NEW STORY ABOUT DAEHYUN AND YOU/OC... ITS ONLY ONE SHOT SO IF YOU WANT TO READ HERE'S THE LINK 

The Journey of the food coupre <3

And please please please don't forget to subscribe and leave some comments please 

kamsahamnida! coracoisinhas.png

So here's my Zelo's pic spam 

Tumblr_mgq8ypm3tu1rnkj5ho1_500_large

WAHH ZELO IS SOO CUTE!! her%20%282%29.png

 

Tumblr_mgnmcczsw71rjexz9o1_500_large

OMO He's crying uri Zelo don't cry your noonas and dongsaengs are here for you tumblr_lnddid4Vou1qdlkyg.gif

582462_330542723725366_490636794_n_large

WAHHH NEOMU NEOMU KYEOPTA THIS GIANT BABY HE'S GOING TO KILL ME OR US

HE REALLY LOOKS LIKE A BABY OMG!! tumblr_lnddid4Vou1qdlkyg.gif

Tumblr_mgne7q2x3f1qkdh6io1_500_large

They look gorgeous minigif033.gif

Tumblr_mgnd85pxve1qjcpo8o1_500_large

Froggie used to love being in this pitcher 

remember froggie? in killing camp? wahh he's soo cute!!

Tumblr_mgbl9lzrdk1r5uprso1_500_large

Guys have you seen this fancam omg he just killed me *sobs*

Tumblr_mgndlhms9c1qk6ynio1_500_large

wae you so handsome maknae? 

Tumblr_mgoqsbjisz1rmqz77o1_500_large

please don't shoot our baby omg...even though he's being shoot look at his face omg

 

And again don't forget to subscribe to Jenny noona