The Sasaengs Part II

Goin Crazy

 

“Oh Im with Taemin Oppa” You said. “Oppa come here” You added. Taemin nodded. “*Oh so that’s why Noona can’t come with us because Taemin invited her*” Zelo said to himself. “Zelo meet Taemin Oppa, Oppa meet Zelo.” You said. “Nice to meet you Hyung” Zelo said. "Hyung?" Taemin said in confused. "Ne Hyung" Zelo said. "Taemin oppa Zelo is younger than you he's only 15" you said. "BWOH? You're so tall Zelo ...aigooo..Nice to meet you too Zelo” Taemin said. “Excuse me guys.. I need to answer my phone because my hyung is calling” Taemin said. “Arasso The  4 of them replied. “Noona  what a coincidence we met here noona..” Zelo said. “I know Zelo such a small world right?” You said. “Zelo mianhe last time” You added. “Why are you saying sorry noona?” Zelo asked. “Uhmm because the last time you called me I thought I upset you because I didn’t come with you.” You said. “Noona its alright” Zelo said. “You’re not mad at me?” You asked. “No noona why will get mad at you?” Zelo said. “Awww.. Zelo!!” You said. "Noona by the way I'm not a kid anymore I'm 15" Zelo said while sticking his tongue. "Aigooo kyeopta!!" You said that makes Zelo blushed. "Noona said I'm cute" Zelo said to himself while shaking his head. "Zelo kwenchana?" You asked. "Noona I'm alright" Zelo replied.

When Taemin picked up the phone……

“Yeobboeseyo?...” Taemin said. “Yeobboeseyo Taemin WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?” Key said. “Hyung Im  with Eun Hee we went to the town to buy food” Taemin said. “Why you didn’t tell us earlier don’t you know that we’re worried about you guys” Key said. “Mianhe Hyung…” Taemin said. “Kwenchana… Just go home before it gets dark arajji?” Key said. “Ne hyung…ah hyung we met Eun Hee’s friend” Taemin said. “Jinja?” Key said. “Ne hyung  can we invite them?“ Taemin said. “Ahh wait Im going to ask Onew” Key said. “ONEW!! HYUNG!!!” Key shouted. “Hyung They met Eun Hee’s friend at the town our maknae wants to invite them for tonight? Can we invite them?” Key asked. “Oh ne ne just tell Taemin don’t forget the chicken he promised me” Onew said. “Aigooo ne!” Key replied. “Yeobboeseyo Taemin?” Key said. “Oh hyung!! What did Onew hyung said?” Taemin asked. “ He said yes you can invite them but don’t forget to buy the chicken you promised him” Key said. “Ne hyung gomawo…annyeong” Taemin said. “Annyeong Taemin take care.” Key said.

----

“Ahhh...Guys do you like to come to my Hyung’s house? Were going to have a party tonight?” Taemin asked. “Wow that’s a great Idea” Yong Guk and Him Chan said. “Ne” Taemin said. “YAH DAEHYUN, YOUNG JAE AND JONG UP….STOP PLAYING WITH THOSE CRABS…COME HERE!!!” Yong Guk said. “wae hyung?” Jong Up asked. “Come here Zelo’s noona and her friend is here” Him Chan said. “*Zelo’s noona? Hmm…*” Taemin said to himself. “We’re coming hyung!” Daehyun, Young Jae and Jong Up shouted. "Ahjussi thank you for letting us to play with those crabs" Jong Up said. "Aigooo no problem next time when you comeback here make sure to buy my crabs okay?" The ahjussi replied. "Ne annyeong!!" Jong Up replied.

"Guys meet Zelo's Noona Chae Eun Hee" Yong Guk said. "Nice to meet you Eun Hee" Daehyun and Young Jae said. "YAH Jong Up greet Eun Hee" Him Chan said. "Hyung I'm confused" Jong Up replied. " Wae?" Him Chan asked. "I dont know if I will call her Noona also or I will just call her in her name." Jong Up said. "Aiiggooo Eun Hee how old are you?"Him Chan said. "Im 17" You said. "BWOH?" Dae Hyun and Young Jae said. "You're older than me?" Jong Up asked. "Ne" You replied. " OMO same age as me" Young Jae said. "Eun Hee Noona annyeong" Jong Up said. "Annyeong Jong Up" You said. "Annyeong Taemin Hyung" Jong Up, Daehyun and Young Jae said. "Annyeong" Taemin replied. "Nice to meet you Hyung." The three of them added. "Nice to meet you too" Taemin said. 

 
"Guys do you want to come with us now?" Taemin asked. "Ani we have to go somewhere" Yong Guk said. "We'll just go to your place later" Yong Guk added. "Arasso we'll just going to meet up at the bus stop" Taemin said. "Arasso" Yong Guk said. "Okay we will meet you later" You said. 
 
------
The three sasaeng fans followed SHINee on their vacation....
"YAH Where are we?" Sasaeng #1 asked. "I dont know are you sure Taemin oppa is here?" Sasaeng #3 asked.  "Yeah yeah I've heard that they are going here let's just walk okay if we saw a house something like this *showing the pic*" Sasaeng #2 said. "STALKER!" Sasaeng #3 shouted. "YAH If I'm stalker then what are you ? ERT? AND A SASAENG?" Sasaeng # 2 said. Sasaenf 1 and 3 eyes bulged because they dont want to admit to their self that its true "The three of us are stalkers" Sasaeng # 2 added. "Oh well....look there's a house there I think its Onew Oppa's house" Sasaeng # 3 said. "Kaja!!" Sasaeng 2 said. They run and they managed to get inside Onew's vacation house. "Hmmmm...Let's go to the back garden there's no one here" Sasaeng #2 said. "NE!!" Sasaeng # 1and 3 said. They hid behind the palm tree and they saw Ye Jin with Min Ho. "OMO Look...is that Ye Jin?" Sasaeng 3 asked. "Where?" Sasaeng 2 said. "Are you blind there with Min Ho oppa" Sasaeng # 3 said. "OMO ne Its Ye Jin!!" Sasaeng 1 and 2 said. "OMO that means if Ye Jin is here then That Eun Hee girl is here also?" Sasaeng 2 said. "Don't tell me she's here?" Sasaeng # 1 
 
 

icecream-ligne.gificecream-ligne.gificecream-ligne.gif

Annyeong everyone!!! So Here's my update for today Sorry if my chapter is getting boring...and I can't update my story regularly because of my school work image Every week I have work I need to do soo irritating ..but I will update this... Thank you guys for being patient image

Hehehe Pic Spam!!! 

550874_176831345788398_790507086_n_large

Tumblr_mcz6v1lxdl1qfb08so1_500_large

Tumblr_mdlpofpbw11rc7m78o1_r2_500_large

Tumblr_mdhw12twzi1rx7flgo1_500_large

Tumblr_mdj3mxpszp1rbc8ooo1_500_large