It's all Lie!

Goin Crazy

 

You guys decided to go for a swim.

"Hey guys let's' go for a swim."Key said. "Huh? Eottoekhae" "Wae Eun Hee what's the problem" Ye Jin asked. "Oh nothing." "Are you sure?" "Ne" "Kaja Eun Hee let's change" "Ne"

Ding Dong!!
"HimChan Hyung~~" Zelo run towards the door. "Annyeong Zelo... Here your stuffs" "Kamsamnida Hyung!! Hyung I need to change now" "Wae? Where are you going?" "Were going for a swim Can't wait to see my two Noona's in Swimsuit!!"
Him Chan hit Zelo "YaH Zelo" "Ouch Hyung!!" "Aishh this kid...Zelo I need to go now see you tomorrow arasso?" "Arasso Hyung!!"

You went into your room....
You sit on your bed..... you sigh "eottoekhae?" you sigh again " Oh right, I need to change into my swimsuit" After changing, you looked at yourself infront of the mirror and gulped. "Wahh my bruises I hope they will not notice this I need to think my excuse when they asked me about my bruises think Eun Hee think"

Knock Knock!

"Eun Hee ah are you ready?" "Oh Ye..Ye Jin! I'm coming" when you open the door "woah Ye Jin yehppeudah!!" "Aigoo Eun Hee kamsamnida You too you're so cute in your swimsuit" "aigooo kamsamnida...Why are you waiting for me?" Ye Jin held your hands "Eun Hee I'm shy to go down on my own" "Aigoo I'm sure Min Ho oppa will end up staring at you." Ye Jin chuckled and slightly hit you "YAH!" "Aigooo im just saying the truth Ye Jin" 


You two decided to go inside your room to talked.
"Uhmm Eun Hee?" "Yes" "What happen to you?" "What? I don't get you?" "Look you had a lot of bruises." "Oh its nothing" "Eun Hee I know there's something happen to you don't hide it to me" "uhmmm I fell down" "Eun Hee?" Ye Jin narrowed her eyes to you. "Tell me the truth" "uhmm that's the truth Ye Jin" "Eun Hee I know you're not telling the truth to me" you sighed. "Arasso I will tell you but promise me you will never tell this to anyone especially to SHINee oppas" "Wae?" "Just do it for me please" you pleaded.


 "Arasso" You tell her what happened to you last night. "Is this the first time happened to you?" "Ani..." You looked down. "Bwoh?! Since when did this started?' "Uhmm actually this is the second time they did this to me, the first one is when I was in school but luckily....." "Lucky?! Luckily what?" "Nothing..." "Eun Hee?!" You sigh "Zelo helped me" "Bwoya? Zelo? how?" "I don't know he just appeared that time and he save me" "oh... Did Zelo helped you last night?" "Ne..Please Ye Jin only you and Zelo know about this please don't tell this to SHINee Oppas" “Waeyo? They need to know about this” “Ye Jin please….I’m going to tell this to them not now please give me some time" "*sigh* arasso" “Kamsamnida Ye Jin” you hugged her and Ye Jin hugged you back.

You two went down and walked to the living room, expecting no one is there, but the SHINee oppa’s are there waiting for you two. When SHINee heard some footsteps they looked at the staircase and thy saw you two.

"WOAH EUN HEE You're body! its just ughh Taemin Control yourself" Taemin Thought. Taemin look at Min Ho he caught Min Ho looking at Ye Jin.

 

"OH MY DAZE Ye Jin" Min Ho said.

SHINee oppa’s are shirtless “OMO” you and Ye Jin thought you two looked at each other."Where's Zelo?" "Oh he's already outside" "ahh"

"*Im here Eun Hee why you keep on looking for Zelo?*" Taemin thought

You looked at Min Ho his eyes is travelling up and down on Ye Jin. Ye Jin blushed, you slightly hit Ye Jin on her side using your elbow and whisper “See… I told you” Ye Jin chuckled.

“You guys ready?” Jong Hyun asked. “Ne!” you and Ye Jin replied in unison. Taemin grabbed your hands and dragged you. “Op..OOppa?” “Kaja Eun Hee” He intertwined his hand on yours. “Op..Oppa wait I …” Before you could finish Taemin cut you off. “Ye Jin!!” You shouted. Ye Jin just smiled. You facepalmed yourself. “Aigoo” "Eun Hee-ah" "Ne Oppa?" "You look so..." You looked at Taemin "huh? I look so?" "You look so y" "Huh?" "I said you look so..pretty" "kamsamnida oppa" "Eun hee what happen?" You gulped "bwoh?" You see Ye Jin walking towards your direction you looked at her giving her a hint to walk faster. "That look you have lots of bruises"

"ahh its nothing!" "Ye Jin?" Taemin narrowed his eyes "Ne" "how become its nothing when you're hurt?" "Oppa I..I..I fell" "You fell? How come you have lots of bruises?" You look at Ye jin to ask for Help Ye Jin looked around and she saw Zelo who's standing behind them. Ye Jin quickly run to Zelo and whisper "Zelo distract them" "what are you talking about Ye jin noona?" "Get Eun Hee from Taemin Oppa palli palli" Zelo nodded in understanding as a small shape of ‘o’ formed on his lips. "oh Ne!" "Answer me Eun Hee?" You gulped then suddenly you heard a familiar voice. You look where the voice came from and you saw Zelo"Noooooooonaaa!!" You feel relieved. 
"Woah Noona her body" 



You looked at Ye Jin *gomawo* Ye jin nodded, Zelo grabbed your hands "Noona let's play in the water" "Oh ne" You ran into the ocean with Zelo after awhile you decided to sit on the seashore and let the waves splash onto your legs Zelo walks up behind you and sit down next to you. You look at the sky and keep on talking random stuff you didn't notice that Zelo wasn't listening to you. "Wae Noona don't want to tell Taemin Hyung what happen to her? Does she love Hyung?" Zelo's thought "Yah Zelo are you listening? Zelo? Jun Hong!!" Zelo snapped. into reality "Mianhe Noona I wasn't Listening" "Aigooo what are you looking at is there any dirt on my face?" You keep on wiping your face, then Zelo grabbed your hands and said "Anii noona you looks so y and pretty!" You blushed "Gomawo"

On the other hand....

Taemin's POV
Here we go again Zelo took Eun Hee away from me, I thought I can spend time with her alone...*sigh* I think I need to tell Eun Hee my feelings for her but I don't know how. 
END OF POV

 

icecream-ligne.gificecream-ligne.gificecream-ligne.gif

Annyeong everyone here is my update for today First of all I wanna Congratulate B.A.P for receiving the Mnet's PD Choice Award!! Chukahaecolazao.gif tumblr_m9ranuVdBe1qdlkyg.gif

And I wanna Congratulate EXO for receiving the Best New Asian Group award!!! Chukahae!! colazao.giftumblr_m9ranuVdBe1qdlkyg.gif

I'm an EXOTIC BABY No fanwars please!! colazao.gif

I'm really pissed off wahh tumblr_m9ranru0Dx1qdlkyg.gif

I thought my assignments will be nearly over but ughhhh one of my teacher gave us another assignment OH MY DAZE WAHHH I WANNA BANG MY HEAD ON THE WALL Mianhe 

even though I still have some work to do I'm going to update my fanfic mianhe tumblr_m9rakm787j1qdlkyg.gif

My Pic spam for today

Tumblr_mejbiokxbo1r63p1no1_500_large

Wahh kyeopta <3

Tumblr_me0gh3rdru1rrs7lco2_250_large

Same here

Tumblr_mdadjt3ymo1rsu7hfo1_500_large

Yah Zelo what are you doing?

Tumblr_mej1poteog1qfi2rho1_500_large

Dae to the Bak!

Hope you like my update!!