Noona....Can I?

Goin Crazy

 

“Okay okay chill Zelo” “Noona kwenchana?” Zelo cupped your face. “Hyung look what you did to her, her cheeks are red” “I didn’t do anything…she’s blushing" “ WHAT? NO!” You removed Zelo’s hands and continue preparing the dinner. “Hyung don’t do that again" he glared at Him Chan. “Okay okay go back there we need to cook” When Zelo left Him Chan said “EunHee our maknae is jealous” you looked at him confused. “He don’t want me to touch your cheeks” “He is jealous!” “Ehh…oppa hajima we need to finish this” “Arasseo!”

After dinner B.A.P decided to go home, they bid their goodbyes “Bye Eun Hee and Zelo thanks for the lovely dinner!” “Bye Hyung” “You’re welcome bye Oppa!” Daehyun was the last one who left the house he bowed while rubbing is belly. "Eun Hee thanks for the delicious dinner I really love it I wish I can come again" "Sure oppa whenever you want" "Jinja?!" "YAH DAEHYUN LET'S GO!" "Ne oppa" "hyung go now before Yong Guk hyung beat you up" Zelo laughed. "Arasseo..thanks! Bye" "Bye!!" You waved at them. The two of you left in the house again. “Jun Hong” “Nae noona?”  “Let me see your lips” “Oh” he nodded and sit on the couch. “Please wait I need to put ointment again” “Ne” you put the ointment on his wound “Tell me Zelo if it hurts you arasseo?” “Nae noo-ahh!” He quickly grabbed your hand, you stare at each other for almost 2 minutes, you snapped out “Ahh I let’s go to sleep now Jun Ho-“ Before you get up Zelo quickly grabbed your hand and say “Noona don’t go” he pulled you and made you sit next to him, he hugged you. Your eyes widened on his sudden action.  “Ju-Jun Hong?” Your heart was pounding really fast. “Noona?” he said in a sleepy voice. “Ne?” “You smell really nice” 

“A-ah thank you” he broke the hug and said “Noona gomawo!” he smiled and kissed you on the cheek. You held your cheek and he looked at you with deery eyes. “Noona ket me hug you again!” Before you could respond he already hugged you. “Noona thank you very much” he hugged you tightly “You-you’re welcome Jun Hong” he hugged you for awhile and you noticed he still didn’t broked the hugged. “Zelo?” He’s not answering and you noticed that he fell asleep (Aigoo kyeopta!!!)  “*Aigoo what do I do? Heart please stop beating faster*” you placed your hand on your chest. “Aishh it’s not stopping” you pushed Zelo really hard that made him in shocked “Noona?” “Ze-zelo I’m going to sleep” “Mianhe noona I fell asleep you really smell really nice and I feel comfortable” you ducked your head because you were blushing really hard and go upstairs.

Zelo went to his room and he dialed his hyung's number. "Him Chan hyung~" "Oh..Zelo why you're still awake?" "Hyung can you help me?" "For what?" "I hugged noona and everytime I do that to her" "What?" "those skinship like hugging her, holding her hand everything my heart starts beating faster" "Jun Hong there's only one answer that explains your feelings" "What is it hyung?" " You're inlove with her" "Hyung I don't know" "Aigoo our maknae is grwoing up!" "Zelo tell to Eun Hee your feelings, confess to her and let's see what will her answer" "How hyung?" "I'll help you don't worry"

On The Next day...

During Lunch time Ye Jin looked at Zelo with worried face. " Zelo are you okay? what happen to your lips?"  "Ne Ye Jin noona..Thank you!" "What happen Zelo" Taemin asked.  "Ah hyung I got hit by the ball yesterday in practice" he scratched his head.  "Aigoo wae, how Zelo?"  "Uhmm hyung ....I didn't see it hehe" Zelo laughed. After lunch you and Zelo went to the locker area  and he told you to meet at the school garden this afternoon. "Wae Zelo?" "Just go noona...I'll see you later byee!" Zelo left you without any clue why he wants you to go there. 

You and Ye Jin were together because your last lesson was English. you were fixing your things and going out in the room when Ye Ji nstopped you. "Wae?" "Eun Hee let's stay here for awhile..." "Wae?" "It's still crowded outside let's just wait until the hall way is empty." "Uhmm okay" and you take a seat. After awhile you noticed that there's only few students left you asked Ye Jin. " Are we going now?" "No not yet" "Wae?"  "Uhmm I-I..uhmm" "What?" "Ahh I need to wait for Minho oppa's text" "Okay" Ye Jin looked outside the window and she saw Zelo signalling her to go, you noticed Ye Jin she was talking someone from outside you tried to go to looked outside but Ye Jin stopped you. "NO!" You were startled "I'm sorry Eun Hee I didn't mean to shout at you, let's go now!" "It's okay Ye Jin" you smiled.

"Uhmm Ye Jin Zelo told me to meet him outside, do you know why?" "I don't have any idea"  "Let's go together then" "Okay!" before you open your locker  you saw a note on it, it says 

EmAVCT0.jpg

You looked at Ye Jin, she shrugged and said "Molla" "Let's go by the stairs Ye Jin" "Arasso" she nodded. When you arrived by the stairs you saw a paper on the stairs that you assumed that was the note, you picked it up and read it.

vkODdAS.jpg

After reading the note you realized that Ye Jin is no longer with you. You went to the Art room where the note says, as you opened the wooden door a beautiful portrait was in the middle of the room, you moved closer to the portrait and was surprised to see yourself painted on the canvas and a note was stucked on the top right of the portrait.  

lBrP5cl.jpg

you read the note "Who are you? Thanks anyways..." You said and made your way to the sports hall.

Sports Hall

"Aigoo....who is this anyway?? Why can't he just tell me where he is so I could meet him and thank him" you said. You were standing at the middle of the court and looked around and a banner caught your eyes, you moved closer to it to get a better view of the banner "Eun Hee! Look at the benches" you read and you made your way to benches, while looking for the next note and finally saw a small paper on one of the benches and read the writings.

aVDVj0v.jpg

Without a word just a long sigh escaped from your lips and you made your way out the sports hall to the school garden. "Oh yeah Zelo told me to meet him at the school garden omo I need to hurry maybe he's waiting for me" you said.

School Garden

You were out at the school garden and the wind breeze of air was touching your milky skin you looked at the sky and noticed that its getting late when suddenly the christmas light out of nowhere which brighten up the place and you noticed that there were arrows stucked at the trees which hinting you to follow it which you did.....and the arrows led you to a wooden bench, you walked closer to it and saw a red rose with a note on it. You took the rose and read the note.

2BK6CpV.jpg

you followed what was said on the note...you turned around and a tall familiar guy was standing in front of you. He come closer with a big smile on his face "Z-zelo? You're the one who did all of this?" "Nae noona" he smiled. "What is this for, Jun Hong?" He hold your hands and bit his bottom lip. "Uhmm noona" he said. You felt that he's a bit nervous you can feel it as his hands are cold,but because you don't know what he's going to tell you ignore it. "Nae?" You looked at him. "No-noona!" He hold your hands tight, he smiled and looked at you in the eye. You blinked your eyes and nodded. "Noona I will say this once please listen carefully okay?" You nodded. "Noona would you be my girlfriend?" He said fast. You looked at him with your eyes wide open. "Noona?" He scratched the back of his head. "Noona are you okay?" Zelo saw you froze, he remembered what his hyung told him "If she didn't say anything kiss her, if she kiss you back that means she likes you" Zelo bit his lip a bit harder, and kissed you. "*What am I dreaming? Did he really just say that?*" After a while you snapped out of your thoughts and you just felt his lips on yours. You closed your eyes and kissed him back, but when you kissed him back he broke the kiss. "So Noona? Can I be your boyfriend?" "Uhmm..Zelo" you looked around and spotted Ye Jin and the rest of B.A.P she's signaling you to say yes by giving you thumbs up. You gave them a  since when the hell you guys came from look.  "Noona I'm waiting ^^" he smiled. He crossed his finger hoping a 'yes' from you. "Y-yes!" You said and looked away. "Jinja noona?" He blinked his eyes he can't believe on what's happening. "Nae" Zelo smiled and pumped a fist in the air and he hugged you.  

 

icecream-ligne.gificecream-ligne.gificecream-ligne.gif

Jello everyone here's my update for today sooooo how was it? xD hahaha you guys like it or not?

Please don't forget to subscribe and leave comments!! ^^ 

Here's my Zelo spam 

Large

omo sleeping zelo wae you do this ZELO WAEEE I was just reading a fanfic last night where you need to share the bed with Zelo because theres only one bed in the room AND TH-THIS HE'S GOING TO POST THIS SLEEPING ZELO OMG 

Large

Large

His blue hair man his blue hair

Large

Large

CAN YOU NOT IM REALLY JELLY RIGHT NOW B.A.P CONCERT ;____; BLOODY HELL

Large

SKLDJSDKLFJ *SOBS*

Large

Zelo and his Yellow shoes and red skateboard and his hyung woah that's alot of "and" there xD

He looks like he just woke up right XD wahahaha

Large

I'm gonna crey he is just ask;dajdskj

Large

OH MY LAWD THIS ONE TOO SDKFLJFKLSJF

Large

Kiss for you guys!!! xD

Large

 ZELO ;____; I CANNOT 

Large

*INSERT SOBBING EMOTICON HERE* OMG I CANT EXPRESS MYSELF WITHOUT THOSE KAKAOTALK EMOTICONS XD

Large

can you stop zelo please just please XD

Large

LOLOLOL ZELO BEING POSSESSED XD OMG 

Large

I HATE YOU FOR BEING LIKE THAT

image

Zelo in a suit it's just sljkfsldkfjsldkfjsldkfjsdlk HOLY BROWN COW

tumblr_mml4c746ye1qb635ho1_400.gif

tumblr_mml4c746ye1qb635ho6_400.gif

awww with his Him Chan hyung XD

tumblr_mml34yEw5a1rwkb4ro5_250.giftumblr_mml34yEw5a1rwkb4ro4_250.giftumblr_mml34yEw5a1rwkb4ro6_250.giftumblr_mml34yEw5a1rwkb4ro2_250.giftumblr_mml34yEw5a1rwkb4ro7_250.giftumblr_mml34yEw5a1rwkb4ro3_250.giftumblr_mml34yEw5a1rwkb4ro8_250.giftumblr_mml34yEw5a1rwkb4ro1_250.gif

OMG I CANT STOP SPAMMING I SEE LOTS OF GIF WAE ALWAYS TUMBLR DO THIS TO ME

tumblr_mml2fhOdcr1rov4tgo1_500.jpg

AWW WHAT DID YOU DO TO OUR ZELO HE LOOKS SAD IN HERE XDOKAY I NEED TO STOP NOW BUT BEFORE THAT 

OMG GUISE I SWEAR THIS LAST GIF I'M GOING TO POST SERIOUSLY KILLED ME

Large

HIS FREAKING HIPS MAN THAT HIPS SLKFJSKLDFJSKLDFJSKLDFJSDKLFJ HE WANTS US ALLLLLLLLLLL TO DIE OMG BYE BYE WORLD OMG THERES MORE CONCERT TO COME AND THAT MEANS MORE PERFORMANCE LIKE THAT BYEEEEEEEEE WORLD ;______;