Asking Out?

Goin Crazy

You and Zelo kissed....
Suddenly you heard someone is coming you quickly get up and broke the kiss.. You get your things and run out of the room. Zelo quickly get up and run after you. "Noona" You didn't look back "Noona" he grabbed your hand and you look at him in shock "Zelo?!" "Noona Mianhe I didn't mean to... You know ..to..ki-" You two look at each other and you look away from his gaze, you don't know what to reply you just said "Its okay let's just forget what happened earlier" you said awkwardly and turn around. "*Aishhh Eun Hee REALLY? What the hell is that? Babo! Babo Babo!*" you hit your head with your books. "Noona are you alright?" You jumped a little because you forgot that Zelo was with you. "Ah ne!" You can't look at him "*Zelo please don't make it hard for me? I can't even look at you*"

Since its friday the road are very busy the bus are crowded everywhere is crowded.. You two waited for the bus to come when the bus came you quickly went inside together with Zelo, since its crowded there's no vacant seats, you were standing next to Zelo. When the bus stopped someone just bumped you that made your head bumped on Zelo's chest.. "Aigoo" Zelo quickly held your hand and ask "Noona are you alright?" "Oh ne" and you pulled away your hand from him. "*Zelo stop this please or else I'm going to explode*" "*Why Noona is acting so different today?...after the ..*" Zelo's thought.

 

You two stand there without talking to each other and when you reach home you quickly change your clothes and going to prepare the dinner. "What can I cook?" You decided to go to Zelo's room, standing outside his room you take a deep breath.."*breathe in, breathe out!*" when you're ready to knock the door Zelo just open the door. "Oh Noona" "Ahh...Ehh..uhmm Haiii Zelo hehe" you smiled awkwardly. "Hi noona" You noticed that Zelo looks like he is going somewhere "Zelo are you going somewhere?".. "Oh ne noona I"m going to my hyung's house" "Ah arasso" "Wae are you here noona do you need something?" "Ahh anii.." You said while shaking your hands infront of your face. "Actually I'm going to my bedroom yeah right my bedroom" "*Eun Hee WHAT THE HELL is that?!?*" your thoughts. "Ah arasso see you noona"

After Zelo left.. 
You eat the dinnder on you own, you place the choptick and the bowl of rice on the table "*sigh* What's wrong with me?!? I feel lonely when Zelo is not here the house is so quiet!"

Zelo reached Yong Guk's house... (Its a surprise visit)

KNOCK KNOCK!
"Oh Zelo" Yong Guk's eyes widened "WAH our aegi is here!" Him Chan said. "Oh Him Chan Hyung?, Daehyun hyung?, Young Jae hyung, Jong Uppie hyung?" Zelo looked at them confused. "Wae Zelo?" "What are you guys doing here?" "Zelo its friday remember we always go to Yong Guk Hyung's house every friday?" "Oh ne I forgot?" "Oh Zelo why are you here? Do you miss your hyungs that's why you're here?" Him Chan said. "Uhmm hyung.." "Wae Zelo do you have any problem?".. Zelo stayed silent "Is it about Eun Hee?" Zelo stayed silent. "AHHHH" the 5 boys said in unison smiling each other teasing Zelo..
 

"Hyung can I talk to you only me and you?" "Wae Zelo are we not allowed to hear that too?" "Yah Zelo Yong Jae is right they need to know that too because they are your hyungs" "Arasso"  Zelo pouted "So what is it?" Him Chan asked. "Uh..eh.." "Zelo why are you trembling? Did you do something?" "BWOH Zelo Where did you learn that?" "What are you guys talking about?" "Yah don't think like that our aegi is not like that." "So what is it Zelo?" "Hyung I didn't meant to do that to her but I can't help it!" "What did you do?" "Hyung...I...I.." "WHAT?!?! SPEAK FASTER!" All of them said in unison. "Hyung I KISSED NOONA!!" "VICTORY!!" "WOHHOO!!" They said while clapping their hands. "Our maknae is grown up" "Hyuuuunggg~!!" Zelo whined.

"I think what I did is wrong" "Wrong? Wae wrong!" "Did you do something else?" "Did she kissed you back?" "YAHH" Yong Guk shouted "let him finish okay?" "Hyung she kissed me back but when she heard someone is coming she broke the kiss and run outside the room" "Wait wait wait...where did this happen?" "School in the art room so I chase her but she's not listening I grabbed her hand but she quickly pulled it away." "Ahh Zelo I think she is just shock on what happen" "hyung what can I do? She's acting different now..I know what I did is wrong but-" "ask her out Zelo!" "Tomorrow ask her out! And tell her your feelings " "Where are we going?" "Myeondeong?" "Its up to you Zelo" "Arasso Hyung! but I don't think I can confess hyung" "Aigoo....it's up to you if you're ready then tell her what you feel... I can't believe our aegi maknae is grown up" Him Chan said while wiping his imaginary tears.

"Are you ready to eat?" The ahjumma asked. "Oh Zelo you can join us and stay here for awhile your hyungs missed you!" "Yeah Zelo after we eat let's play video games!"

Its already 10pm and your were sitting on the couch pretending you were watching but your eyes is on you phone. "Aishh its already 10pm he didn't even bother to call me I'm worried" "Zelo its already 10pm" "Wait hyung I need to win this" "Arasso but before that did you tell to Eun Hee you're going home late? Maybe she is worried" "Oh no Hyung!!" He paused his game and quickly dialed your number.

RING RING!!
You quickly look at your phone "OMO its Zelo its Zelo" you were panicking "Should I answer it?"

*Click*

"Yeoboseyo?" "Noona Mianhe" "Oh wae?" "I forgot to tell you that I'm going home late maybe you haven't eaten" "Ah ani its alright Zelo" "YIEEEEE!!" You heard his hyung said and making kisses noise "Zelo can they hear me???" "Yes we can hear you" Daehyun said "YAH Shut your Big mouth Daehyun" "Zelo waeee you put me on a loud speaker" "YIEEEEE!!"The 5 of them keep on making those noise again "OMO" you quickly hung up thr phone and place the pillow on your face and shouted "WAHHHHHH!..what if they know what happen earlier? OMO I'm dead... They might think I'm a pedo noona its embarassing...Zelo Why!!" "Hyung why did you do that no she might be mad at me" "You will be alright Zelo" "Remember Ask her out tomorrow" "buy her chocolates, flowers...."

Its already 12am you can't sleep then suddenly you heard a noise downstairs "OMO someone is downstairs...OMO a burglar I think I forgot to lock the door" you quickly get up and walk quietly when you're already downstair you can't see anything because its dark. Someone just grabbed you from behind you shouted "AHHH!! HELP ME!" You keep on hitting his arms which is wrapped around your waist. "Noona ouch ouch..its me Zelo" Zelo quickly the light "Zelo you scared me" you said placing your hand on your chest.

"Noona Mianhe I didn't meant to scare you" "Gwenchana Zelo" "Noona why are you still awake?" "Are you waiting for me?" Zelo smiled widely. "Huh? Ani *but the truth is yes*" You shook your hands "Oh" Zelo's smile disappeared "Maybe you're tired now go to sleep Zelo" "Arasso Noona" He pouted. "*aigoo kyeoa!!*" Your thoughts "Noona?" "Ne?" "Are you free tomorrow?" "Wae?" "Uhmm..can we go somewhere?" "Are you asking me out?" "Ne noona" he blushed "BWOH?!? Ahhh..Uhmmm" "is that a yes noona?" "Ne" you nodded shyly. "Yey!! Thank you noona!" "You're Welcome?" "Noona let's go to sleep now" Zelo said while giving you a big bear hug.

 

icecream-ligne.gificecream-ligne.gificecream-ligne.gif

HERRO HERRO OMO I MISS YOU GUYS!!!! FINALLY I GOT TIME TO UPDATE THIS FANFIC! WOOHOO *throws conffetti* How are you guys? hehehehe So heres my loong update for today hope you like it ^^ hehehe AND yeah please don't forget to subscribe ^^ and leave some comment

Soo okay ONE SHOT VID IS OUT THE CONCERT PHOTO IS OUT EVERYTHING IS OUT MY GOSH MY POOR HEART ......

EVERYTHING ZELO DO KILLED ME....OKAY I'll talk about the one shot video firts hehehe (Mianhe I want to tell some story okay? if its not just jump to the last part to see the pic spam) OMG So that time the vid is out like 3am in the morning here BECAUSE MY STUPID PHONE DIDN'T ALARM I woke up 5:49am DANG IT then I have class at 10 am so I watch it then I'm spazzing like hell I want to shout and scream due to too many feels inside my body but I cant bec my parents and my sister is still sleeping WHEN I SAW THIS 

Tumblr_micttlthdo1r2enyco2_500_large

and this

Tumblr_mi4bzkt17o1r4hpq1o1_500_large

BAM I JUST DIED EARLY IN THE MORNING MAN 5AM ...5AM ...NO ACTULAYY NEARLY 6AM IN THE MORNING ...I WAS ROLLING ON MY BED AND IDK WHAT I JUST SAW OMG... THIS KID SERIOUSLY?....

When Young Jae got shot  

Tumblr_mi6iuovbir1qdheq4o1_250_large

OMO I CRIED THEN.. 

Tumblr_mi3jf97w4b1qg9rigo1_500_large

Tumblr_mi8azytymu1rkqy4zo4_250_large

OMO MY HEART I REALLY CRIED SERIOUSLY 

Then I saw this

Tumblr_mi4rp1oijz1r55nvso1_r1_400_large

I CRIED FOR NOTHING THANKS ALOT YOUNG JAE XD......

hahaha I'm really sorry Im going to SPAM YOU GUYS CAUSE YOU KNOW hehehe.....

The CONCERT OMG ZELO WEARING SLEEVELESS TOP MY GOD PLEAASE HELP ME OMG *PEDO NOONA ALERT*  YOU NA MEAN? HAHAHAHA

 

Tumblr_miy1tjbohx1rnkj5ho1_1280_large

HIS ARMS OMG HAHAHA Don't die!!!! 

Tumblr_miyeup2alo1qb7yrco1_500_large

soo cute!!!

Bebspu9cmaapxba_large

 WIIEEE!!

Tumblr_miximsdick1rnkj5ho1_1280_large

 aww those ears XD 

420226_426835300732110_1795352184_n_large

BAHAHAHA

Tumblr_miz07yaixm1r26fc3o1_500_large

Tumblr_mivrjlamsw1rf3h19o1_500_large

 awww he is crying he is soo cute he is still aegi...

Okay so I just watch the Weekly Idol yesterday OMG I DIED AGAIN!!!! SJHDHFSKJDFSD BUT WHAT'S WITH THE VIDEO MESSAGE FROM FIESTAR'S CHESKA?!?!?! I dont know her so I check that group XD do some research research THEN I WATCH THE FULL VIDEO MESSAGE I FEEL JELLY OKAY (DON'T HATE ME) but I don't hate Cheska I'm just Jelly hehehehe 

okay I'm don noe I'll continue my PIC SPAM!!

 

Tumblr_mj8qqv2tiv1rk29ido2_250_large

Tumblr_mj8qqv2tiv1rk29ido1_250_large

Tumblr_mj8ue3ts2h1qg5nyao1_500_large

Tumblr_miz135wqq41r26fc3o1_500_large

They are so cute!!!

Tumblr_mj25n3mbln1s6zy1wo1_500_large

 I JUST DIED

Tumblr_mj1yzbwtyu1rniu9to1_250_large

JUST LOOK AT THAT

 

Tumblr_mib8xjl08l1riwvoco2_250_large

Tumblr_mib8xjl08l1riwvoco3_250_large

Tumblr_miav9jybbt1roah3so1_500_large

 JJANG!

Tumblr_mj1zifcyjd1s4w22jo2_250_large

 He gave his sarangs to us!!

537123_351797488266556_128887875_n_large

aww he is so cute!!!

Tumblr_mitcazsofh1qjoqpzo1_500_large

 OMO IMAGINE ZELO SAID... "NOONA LET'S DANCE" DASFSKJDFSKD

 

Khhjstrk06a_large

 GOSH THAT LOOK

Tumblr_mis13u6n3a1r5c63lo1_500_large

PDAIJSDLKFJSKD